THE BROWNS BOARD

More Classy Steeler Fans

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say it is a no brainer to what he will do, the opposite of what is smart. already proved he is not as smart off the field as he is on. Motorcycle and no helmet and now this

And sadly I have to agree with you on this. So far... Ben is allowing his fame to keep him from becoming all he COULD be. Take this offseason... You win you 2nd Super Bowl , I would assume a 3rd and 2 strait would be on the Top of his list. But No , it was Golf Tourneys and Entertaining Female fans ??? And would it hurt to come to Camp in Shape ?? Hey let me tell you i LOVE Ben... I do . Have 2 of his Jerseys. But its Time to Grow the freak up. Do i think he Raped a chick ? NO WAY...but why are you even putting yourself IN this situation. IF This year goes down the Drain...and I say IF. Ben may very well have the Lion-share of the Blame.

Because we know you guys troll this board and we like to antagonize you whenever we get the chance.

Thats why it's called a "rivalry"

For there to be a rivalry, there has to be competition.

That ended decades ago.

But hey - look on the bright side...... let me know when you see it.

Regards

..... an'at

Let me see if I have this straight.... 3 steeler trolls posting then answering each other on a Browns message board????? something tells me that they have the lights on but nobodys home... the pirates are home and then its skyblast yet they choose to talk smack on a Browns board... talk about losers----dumb, dumber & dumbest....maybe they take turns bending over for each other also...

Peace

T.Dawg

OOPS, now the king of trolls makes his appearance also.... 4 idiots---talk about circle jerking.....

Peace

T.Dawg

Shocking that a Cleveland fan Goes "Homo" ... Go back to your Closet daddybull (Odd and frightening screen Name) ! And ~spector... Give it up , hard to be a "Stooge" When your right. SO Whine on Brother Whine on...

Just throwing this out there....big gay ben really is big and gay. I've met him on two differnt occassions and he is a huge dbag. He rode his motorcycle to a friend of mines(who i guess is a good friend of his) house in ashtabula with his security crew. He came rolling in with a larger than life aura, I said whats up and he just looked at me like phuk you and didnt say anything and was a complete dick to eveyone except his pal. Its not like i said hey i'm a browns fan your a piece of shit whats going on. Second time, same entrance same attitude i tried not to acknowledge him too much, we all went to a local bar and the fag had his security crew hold a shower curtain and stand around him so nobody would approach him. the guy is a homo

Just throwing this out there....big gay ben really is big and gay. I've met him on two differnt occassions and he is a huge dbag. He rode his motorcycle to a friend of mines(who i guess is a good friend of his) house in ashtabula with his security crew. He came rolling in with a larger than life aura, I said whats up and he just looked at me like phuk you and didnt say anything and was a complete dick to eveyone except his pal. Its not like i said hey i'm a browns fan your a piece of shit whats going on. Second time, same entrance same attitude i tried not to acknowledge him too much, we all went to a local bar and the fag had his security crew hold a shower curtain and stand around him so nobody would approach him. the guy is a homo

Ha Ha Ha...Nice Story dude. You may want to go back to school a while longer though. Your writing "style" is just not interesting.

Ha Ha Ha...Nice Story dude. You may want to go back to school a while longer though. Your writing "style" is just not interesting.

Sorry to have bored you freak. I'll study up and let you know when i start my novel, and hope for your approval

Sorry to have bored you freak. I'll study up and let you know when i start my novel, and hope for your approval

Sweet...I cant wait. But come on dude You of 14 Posts , just "Happen" to have Met Ben at a "Friends" House. And he is an ass. Things that make you go Hmmm... lol. If it Smells like BS it probably is BS. Wait ...whats that smell ? Oh its just your "Story". I must admit its all kind of humorous though.

I see, when I point out the fact we have 4 steeler fans all in a tizzy on a browns message board because we started a thread talking smack then that's considered whining? Geez, I'm sure glad I'm not your kid, I bet they get five across the eyes when they ask why daddy didn't bring home enough money to feed them, and why can't mommy stop crying....

But by all means, keep playing white knight, you are just entertainment for us. How does that feel? To know that your presence here is mere entertainment for us Browns fans? Do you like working for us in the offseason? I mean, I guess I should give you a kudos for volunteering your time n' all. But alas, I won't....

First of you would Lose that bet...AND by the way , You guys Entertain ME as much as I entertain You. Shocking that you fail to realize that.

Also the fact that you choose to Personally Attack the posters whom you dont like or agree with speaks VOLUMES as to who and what you are as a person. Your Vanity makes me laugh... As we stated before You guys open a Thread Titled "More Classy Steeler Fans" then get all offended and bitchy when we respond to it. Hilarious... I see you evil plan to entertain yourselves. But laugh that You are so Vain that you fail to see WE are Laughing oue A**`s Off as well. Keep it rolling ...I just Love Football season. And the Super Bowl at the end...is the Icing on the Cake !!

Ahhhh the good ol "I Know you are but what am I?" tactic....priceless....

I call you out, and then in typical school yard fashion say "nu-uh...you are!!"

The mere fact that you are registered and here to respond to it says that you are the ones entertaining us. We did not come to you mere peasant, you came to us, to seek our approval, to see how real loyal fans behave. And we have tried to teach you, but alas you can lead a horse to water.....

Now run along kiddo....I'll call you when we need a laugh again....

lmao...AGAIN !!!

FREAK! I told you that logic is like cryptonite to a Browns fan

And stop talking to them about stuff they know nothing about, that's not fair!

Stoney .... Your Cracking me up Dude !!! And did you know we are White Knights ?? Ha Ha... They actually think we think we can CHANGE THEM !!!! ha ha ha ha ha... While I respect the Browns History... and They Fans Loyalty. i KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Many of them are Psychotic , and Incapable of being enlightened. We are just posting Truth and watching them wreath in pain like a Vampire in the Sunlight !!! And its pretty entertaining !!!

Have you never been to a zoo?

Have you never watched a race just to see a crash?

When you pass a wreck on the highway do you look for the tragedy?

When a fat lady rides the cart at Walmart you know you can't help but look.

So you're saying that you encountered the browns board in a manner that you would a fat woman riding a cart at walmart or the same manner in which you would pass a wreck on the highway...you just happened across the forum and then BAM...you were registered. You didnt intentionally stop and take the time to find the board and then set up an account.

Too bad we're not classy like some of you

New low for Cleveland

Cheering for thier own QB's injury

Browns fans disgusted with Browns fans

List of "stuff"

Bottle barrage

Cheering when Rothlisberger is removed by stretcher!

Phoning in a bomb threat on the Broncos plane after the AFC Championship loss in Cleveland.

The list goes on!

Yeah, no doubt about it.....some of you guys are the epitome ( epitome noun a typical or ideal example) of class!

When it comes to asshattery and complete buffoonery, you guys (as a whole) are in a class by yourselves....yet you make fun of others? Just like your teams on field ineptitude often leads the NFL..... yet you mock the true winners!

Pound that chest you bunch of morons!

And yet here you are at what 9:30 on a Sat. morning telling us how pathetic we are ?

Seriously man what does that make you ?

Your on OUR message board till midnight last nite then wake up in the morning and your right back here looking for what?

Answer = VALIDATION FROM YOUR RIVALS

say that slowly to yourself sounds quite pathetic doesn't it ? yet we're the morons?

Let me help ya out here

Doesn't matter how many times the Stealers go to or win the Super Bowl

Or if the Browns never go

Yinz will always be losers and your mere presence on this message board proves that

And we True FANS will get our satisfaction in knowing we're not Yinz

**** yinz ALL very much Now please go home

Welcome to your control panel

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

SuperSteelers REGISTERED 58 Remove

Formerly Stone On Watch 178 Remove

Holmes10_Ward_86 REGISTERED 264 Remove

Masters REGISTERED 2478 Remove

FREAKofSTEEL08 REGISTERED 1205 Remove

Rocky20 REGISTERED 96 Remove

Fan Of STEEL 1 REGISTERED 1343 Remove

SteelerSChuck REGISTERED 31 Remove

Snatch98 REGISTERED 275 Remove

Steeler SChuck On Watch 197 Remove

Endymion REGISTERED 30 Remove

killbill REGISTERED 22 Remove

Silverback REGISTERED 69 Remove

Sivlerback DPOY REGISTERED 193 Remove

JosephSixpack REGISTERED 58 Remove

FSG REGISTERED 28 Remove

Nafreleets REGISTERED 35 Remove

duke0476 REGISTERED 12 Remove

RestinPeace

as for us cheering when DA got hurt, could it be that they were cheering cause finally BQ was getting his chance after enough struggles by DA before that, that BQ should have been inserted before DA got hurt.

I don't think they were cheering cuase DA got hurt but because we were going to see what BQ could do.

but hey spin it how you like

Archived