THE BROWNS BOARD

Cricket Infestation

TexasAg1969

Judge Drops Six Charges In Kamala Harris' Case Against ...

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/06/judge-drops...

Dec 06, 2019 · As the former attorney general of California, Kamala Harris sought to prosecute Daleiden at the behest of her political donors at Planned Parenthood. ... and even …

Sanders’ Supporters Do Not Like Kamala Harris, Reinforcing ...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-party...

Aug 03, 2017 · Progressive Democrats have not embraced rising star Sen. Kamala Harris (D, Calif.), highlighting a rift within the Democratic Party that evidently did not …

Kamala Harris Will Not Win The Black Vote | Grandmother Africa

grandmotherafrica.com/kamala-harris-will-not-win-the-black-vote

Not all HBCU students are Black in case that wasn’t clear. That’s it. More, Kamala Harris is married to a white man. She is plugged into the very white supremacism that Native Blacks needed a candidate in order to dismantle. Kamala is not it. She can’t even fake it. She cannot dismantle the White Supremacist Industrial Complex.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal you don't realize- if I had a mind-  I could PM Cathy, and your little circle jerk Right wing Forum would be gone tomorrow?   Or I could permanently ban every one that's kissing Trump's ass gone for good? Me Woody and Tex... It's cool .... 

You have your mind totally up Trumh's ass... So dont' take it personally if I say all you Trumptards will get your day of reckoning in November....  

You got it bad.....but that would be just like the kid who takes his ball and goes home.

Do it, shut the forum down.  Wow.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't have anything actually- according to your POV, but let me give you some of "The Rest of the Story"   You know your gun waving pro Trump fanatics, that got called out?... Nice neighbors, well- not exactly....  https://forward.com/news/national/453183/the-rabbi-who-is-neighbor-to-mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-speaks-out-they/?fbclid=IwAR39y0bsWSH1H8IbF_E2_sLdFhC2cJFYHr8izOOjjGxPJdDRmUtMWEiC6Ns

Now what have we here? Anti Semites, pro gun, and anti gay.. Surprised they weren't wearing their MAGA hats when they told the protesters to get the hell out of town....  

What I could stomach of the RNC is pure spin. I'll just keep it on the gun issue.  Dad (sorry that your heroic daughter got killed at Parkland) and 'ol Donnie felt your pain and got a law passed- that doesn't address the root cause of the problem.  Sure enough- guns don't kill people. People kill people...  And nut job people with access to assault weapons having high capacity magazines can kill a lot of people really quickly....  Sandy Hook, Parkland, right here in Dayton.  (If that nut job- with a 100 round drum magazine- who thought he was invincible and ignored there were a dozen police officers on the street- who took him down before he managed to get into Ned Pepper's Bar, the body count would have been a lot higher) 

And you're damn right Trump is a meanie- and a liar- books documenting that available on request....  I need no further excuse than that jackwagon- clear enough?  Vote for your wannabe dictator in November.  Is that really Cheetos actual skin color, or some of that cheapo spray on tan? If it's real- he has some serious disorder that he's not letting the public on to...  "E pluibus unum" out of many one- I'm just one of the horde of Republican and never Trumpers who aren't voting for this lying sack of s**t this time around 

Man of the people? My ass- if you don't kiss the ring- you're scum... Obviously you sure have.... 

Hey- Joe & the boys are going to play a very similar ad up in NE Ohio, possibly nationally.....  Trump's boycott will go over like a lead balloon there....  If this costs Trumtard Ohio in the election (it could) it will serve him right.... I'm boycotting My Pillow, and I invite everyone in America to do the same..... Dr. Devil Sperm approves of Trump's handling of the pandemic.... 

1339.gif

That didn't even deserve the 5 seconds it took to skim through that. I wonder if anyone read it?

Anyway, when is your next appointment with your shrink?

Psychiatrists have seen more Americans coming in to therapy complaining about angst over President Trump. Typically, such patients feel a large sense of worry, helplessness and overall anxiety.

While you won’t find "Trump Derangement Syndrome" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), that doesn’t mean there isn’t an underlying validity to it. 

“Just because it's not in DSM, it doesn't mean it's not a real mental condition,” Dr. Rob Whitley tells Just The News. Whitley, who has published over 100 papers in the field of social psychiatry, points out that the conditions of burnout and nervous breakdowns aren’t official mental disorders either, but they exist.