THE BROWNS BOARD

Cricket Infestation

TexasAg1969

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Cal you don't realize- if I had a mind-  I could PM Cathy, and your little circle jerk Right wing Forum would be gone tomorrow?   Or I could permanently ban every one that's kissing Trump's ass gone for good? Me Woody and Tex... It's cool .... 

You have your mind totally up Trumh's ass... So dont' take it personally if I say all you Trumptards will get your day of reckoning in November....  

welly, golly, gee whiz miss mcHataTrumpa, I'm glad you don't have a mind then, which is no surprise, since you liberal haters (TDS) don't CRITICALLY THINK - you only go by your own emotions. To be kind, you don't need your mind, your twisted angry emotions are it.

democrat-presidential-candidates-in-2-gr

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If you want to not buy AMERICAN Goodyear tires, you have MAGA derangement syndrome....  but buy those Bridgestone's made in Japan, because Trumpie got his feelings all hurt...  It's a GOOD YEAR to vote for Joe....  

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

welly, golly, gee whiz miss mcHataTrumpa, I'm glad you don't have a mind then, which is no surprise, since you liberal haters (TDS) don't CRITICALLY THINK - you only go by your own emotions. To be kind, you don't need your mind, your twisted angry emotions are it.

democrat-presidential-candidates-in-2-gr

Actually Cal, I have a mind- it started the latest- when I pretty much showed Gorka there's hordes of REPUBLICANS totally fed up with Trump's lies, abuse of constitutional power,  and general bullshit. All you got is small minded crap (like Cheetos) whining it's the end of life as we know it if Joe and the Democrats kick this incompetent assclown out of office.... 

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If you want to not buy AMERICAN Goodyear tires, you have MAGA derangement syndrome....  but buy those Bridgestone's made in Japan, because Trumpie got his feelings all hurt...  It's a GOOD YEAR to vote for Joe....  

Speaking of Goodyear, which I know well - I was a subcontractor with Goodyear for a year. Heard all sorts of stories that are not good for Goodyear. Back when I was kid, Goodyear was a GREAT company. Used to have Christmas parties with gifts for all the employee's children.

that ended a long time ago. My supervisor used to be a union guy, and he told me plenty of bad stories, some I already knew about the union - too big, wasn't needed anymore, etc etc etc etc etc.

Shared stuff bad about the company - said he couldn't WAIT til he could retire.

There's plenty more. But, you don't care about the truth - I know it, and you are talking out of your arse.

Meanwhile, Goodyear corp backtracked like a bad guy in a western trying to lose a posse.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/goodyear-dresscode-maga/2020/08/20/id/983180/

Goodyear sought to “clear the record” Thursday on its policy for acceptable workplace attire — a day after a Topeka, Kansas, TV station report on a workplace listing that Black Lives Matter and LGBT pride messages are acceptable but "MAGA Attire" and "Blue Lives Matter" aren't.

BTW, with all this TDS bitching and moaning - when are you going to man up and bitch and moan about something about your biden and kamoola?

Never, I take it.

If you can't name one good/great thing biden has done FOR AMERICA in 47 years, you can stick a cork in it, corkie.

You sound a good bit sore....you all lost the last election and should/must lose this one.

luberol-for-senstive-liberal-snowflakes.

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Glad you brought that up Vambo... I heard tomorrow, there's been some additions to the RNC speaker's list. First up, the "WHITE POWER" guy from Florida saying why Trump is WAY COOL in his book....  Next up Steve Bannon on "How I suckered dumbass MAGAs into giving me a million to build their stupid wall"....  Finally- the one we've all been waiting for- the digitally scrambled QAnon himself explains why "Donald  Trump is the embodiment of  moralism" . 

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually Cal, I have a mind- it started the latest- when I pretty much showed Gorka there's hordes of REPUBLICANS totally fed up with Trump's lies, abuse of constitutional power,  and general bullshit. All you got is small minded crap (like Cheetos) whining it's the end of life as we know it if Joe and the Democrats kick this incompetent assclown out of office.... 

You watching the RNC convention? REAL AMERICANS from ALL WALKS OF LIFE are making GREAT speeches. They are rocking the house.

Your false narratives you are parroting don't matter, your avoidance of criticizing biden/kamoola doesn't matter.

I'm still waiting for you to figure out ONE good/great thing your biden accomplished FOR AMERICA in eight years.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Speaking of Goodyear, which I know well - I was a subcontractor with Goodyear for a year. Heard all sorts of stories that are not good for Goodyear. Back when I was kid, Goodyear was a GREAT company. Used to have Christmas parties with gifts for all the employee's children.

that ended a long time ago. My supervisor used to be a union guy, and he told me plenty of bad stories, some I already knew about the union - too big, wasn't needed anymore, etc etc etc etc etc.

Shared stuff bad about the company - said he couldn't WAIT til he could retire.

There's plenty more. But, you don't care about the truth - I know it, and you are talking out of your arse.

Meanwhile, Goodyear corp backtracked like a bad guy in a western trying to lose a posse.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/goodyear-dresscode-maga/2020/08/20/id/983180/

Goodyear sought to “clear the record” Thursday on its policy for acceptable workplace attire — a day after a Topeka, Kansas, TV station report on a workplace listing that Black Lives Matter and LGBT pride messages are acceptable but "MAGA Attire" and "Blue Lives Matter" aren't.

BTW, with all this TDS bitching and moaning - when are you going to man up and bitch and moan about something about your biden and kamoola?

Never, I take it.

If you can't name one good/great thing biden has done FOR AMERICA in 47 years, you can stick a cork in it, corkie.

You sound a good bit sore....you all lost the last election and should/must lose this one.

luberol-for-senstive-liberal-snowflakes.

NEWSMAX- GOT IT... 

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You watching the RNC convention? REAL AMERICANS from ALL WALKS OF LIFE are making GREAT speeches. They are rocking the house.

Your false narratives you are parroting don't matter, your avoidance of criticizing biden/kamoola doesn't matter.

I'm still waiting for you to figure out ONE good/great thing your biden accomplished FOR AMERICA in eight years.

I'm waiting for one good thing out of the RNC that isn't ignoring facts. or failures. 

Your sucking up to Trump doesn't matter either.. Trump-poo-la... You want to do name calling? Right back at you....  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

I'm waiting for one good thing out of the RNC that isn't ignoring facts. or failures. 

Your sucking up to Trump doesn't matter either.. Trump-poo-la... You want to do name calling? Right back at you....  

doesn't matter, you aren't very creative, mr hate parrot. You calling the AG of Kentucky a liar? a failure?

How about Sen. Tim Scott?

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

then get this,

Yeah, I saw the was it Herschel Walker or some 3rd string Georgia BLACK Democrat suck up to Cheetos?  See? I don't have TDS any more. I have CDS Cheetos Derangement Syndrome. You however have severe ODS\BDS....   

doesn't matter, you aren't very creative, mr hate parrot. You calling the AG of Kentucky a liar? a failure?

How about Sen. Tim Scott?

I am calling Cheetos a liar, and a 90% failure, I'll give you a book to read about his lies... https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trumps-Book-Samuel-Allen/dp/1977018327

Failures?   https://time.com/4343030/donald-trump-failures/

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, I saw the was it Herschel Walker or some 3rd string Georgia BLACK Democrat suck up to Cheetos?  See? I don't have TDS any more. I have CDS Cheetos Derangement Syndrome. You however have severe ODS\BDS....   

Such a RACIST thing to say...

Just now, calfoxwc said:

wanna call them racists, Hoorta?

How about this guy? You are welcome to continue hating etc.

but you should listen to this man:

Um, don't have the time right now Cal, but Trump talks a good game, and some of his brainwashed minions actually believe it.... 

4 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Such a RACIST thing to say...

Oh- and it's perfectly OK for Cal to insult Kamoola? STFU....  Harris "very nasty person" Cheetos... 

The problem is you dumb f**ks are oblivious that Cheetos is going to do everything in his power in the National Spotlight to try and portray himself as anti-racist...  

Um, don't have the time right now Cal, but Trump talks a good game, and some of his brainwashed minions actually believe it.... 

you are copping out - it's what liberals do - they run and hide from reality.

Just take a few TDS minutes and LISTEN.

or continue to post ignorantly and hatefully.

Listen to it, or stick a cork in it. lol

Oh- and it's perfectly OK for Cal to insult Kamoola? STFU....  Harris "very nasty person" Cheetos... 

Kamoola is nasty. Look at her record in California. THEY don't respect her.

Why the hell should you?

I judge by performance, not TDS emotional knee jerksies like you 

If cal mentioned her color it would be racist he didn't you do and it's RACIST of you! STFU!

pretty cheap to play the divisive gender card/race card/...

I suppose next Hoorta will blurta that I hate white people because I don't respect his

biden.

Hoorta, NAME ONE GOOD/GREAT THING THAT YOUR BIDEN HAS FIXED/ACCOMPLISHED FOR AMERICA in 47 years.

You can't.

You've been had. The truth grabbed you, and you can't handle the truth.

Kamoola is nasty. Look at her record in California. THEY don't respect her.

Why the hell should you?

I judge by performance, not TDS emotional knee jerksies like you 

MAGAs like you don't respect her.. Sorry Cal....   

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

pretty cheap to play the divisive gender card/race card/...

I suppose next Hoorta will blurta that I hate white people because I don't respect his

biden.

Hoorta, NAME ONE GOOD/GREAT THING THAT YOUR BIDEN HAS FIXED/ACCOMPLISHED FOR AMERICA in 47 years.

You can't.You've been had. The truth grabbed you, and you can't handle the truth.

Just go shove that crap up your ass already Cal- there's NO arguing (much less discussing) with a terminal ODS\BDS right wing radical like you. For the last time....  I've even tried to say a few things, and you just constantly blabber right wind rhetoric- that really has no basis in reality- other than in your right wing mind. so I'll let you continue on living in your alternate reality Trump universe where right- is right. 

MIKE DROP...   

Just go shove that crap up your ass already Cal- there's NO arguing (much less discussing) with a terminal ODS\BDS right wing radical like you. For the last time....  I've even tried to say a few things, and you just constantly blabber right wind rhetoric- that really has no basis in reality- other than in your right wing mind. so I'll let you continue on living in your alternate reality Trump universe where right- is right. 

MIKE DROP...   

don't go away mad, I don't want to make you sad,

but if you can't name ONE, you've been HAD, and you're done. You watch the video? you've had time, now.

Have a nice day...image.png.a059d127a6dbca5ba1eed51c4bbe79bb.png

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

niether do the people in California.

she is that corrupt.

you like corrupt, I don't. Most of us don't.

You are just enraged because you have TDS.

Says who? 100 Right wing radicals living in Ted Kaczynski's neighborhood?  Red State? Newsmax?  You're enraged because Cheetos thinks she's "mean".   This coming from the most corrupt President since Nixon?... So I consider the source....  

Got some accurate polls saying so?  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-biden-harris-analysis/why-kamala-harris-may-prove-an-elusive-target-for-trump-idUSKCN25818T

California's law-and-order past haunts Kamala Harris - Los ...

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-24/...

Oct 24, 2019 · California’s tough-on-crime past haunts Kamala Harris Starting in the late 1960s, one lurid killing after another spawned outrage and harsh sentencing laws in California.

Why black voters never flocked to Kamala Harris - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/04/kamala...

Dec 04, 2019 · 2020 elections. Why black voters never flocked to Kamala Harris. A medley of concerns blocked Harris and Cory Booker from breaking in big with …

Kamala Harris Failed to Investigate Client of Husband’s ...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/21/...

Aug 21, 2020 · As California’s chief law enforcement officer between 2011 and 2017, Harris racked up a record as a tough on crime prosecutor. From cracking down on school truancy to opposing marijuana legalization—with more than 1900 people being prosecuted for possession of the drug under her tenure—Harris was California’s self-acknowledged “top cop.”

Hoorta - you can't name ONE, you're DONE. BTW, have you manned up and watched that one video yet?

You've had plenty of time.....

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-prosecuting-kamala-harris-20200703-dutcgewwtbd5fls5e54rjzhxvq-story.html