THE BROWNS BOARD

Cricket Infestation

TexasAg1969

Nothing from them on trumpy's sister saying he is an egotistical, cruel, untrustworthy liar with no principles, doesn't read, unprepared?

So many crickets still plan to vote for the Liar in Chief, King of Corona.

https://www.aol.com/president-trumps-sister-criticizes-him-145500593.html

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-sister-says-cant-trust-143519734.html

seems that Mary Trump is gay and has ulterior motives - she's a leftwing hackjob. and the secret recordings are illegal. She should be prosecuted for that.

Mary L. Trump on Growing Up Gay in an 'Anti-Everything' Family

https://www.advocate.com/exclusives/2020/7/27/mary...

Jul 27, 2020 · Mary L. Trump — and there’s a reason that the “L” is in there — has lived a very quiet existence for most of her life, but not behind the scenes. As a member of the Trump

seems that Mary Trump is gay and has ulterior motives - she's a leftwing hackjob. and the secret recordings are illegal. She should be prosecuted for that.

Jul 27, 2020 · Mary L. Trump — and there’s a reason that the “L” is in there — has lived a very quiet existence for most of her life, but not behind the scenes. As a member of the Trump

Mary Trump has long been resentful of the wealth of Pres Trump's family  - her father was an

alcoholic, and she didn't like it that they didn't have the wealth. envious of the wealth, resentful she didn't get it.

and she went to Columbia U. (obamao connection) and was a huge fan of higgardly clinton.

She's a leftwing ardent radical, hugely pro-BLM, ..... but she's Tex's heroine because she hates Pres Trump.

what a bunch of baloney. Mary Trump has no more cred than Christine Blasey Ford does, after lying about Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/15/whos-mary-trump-heres-everything-we-know-about-the-presidents-niece/#7ff00bfc474e

"The death of Mary’s father has been an ongoing source of tension in the family, surfacing publicly when Fred Jr.’s children brought a court case against Donald and his siblings in 2000, contesting the division of assets of their grandfather’s real estate empire in his will. "

"Mary earned a bachelor’s and master’s in English Literature from Tufts University and Columbia University"

"On November 9, after her uncle was elected president, Mary took to Twitter to voice her discontent, writing “This is one of the worst nights of my life” and expressing her support for Hillary Clinton, “an extraordinary human being and public servant.” "

On Twitter—where Mary frequently shows support for Democratic policies, particularly increased gun control—her bio is #blacklivesmatter, “she/her/hers.”

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"she's gay so clearly we can't trust her"

Haha alright...

typical asswhole woodpecker, all that and you cherry pick one thing to be able to make yourself look like a moron.

She's a gay, pro/BLM, leftwing radical, bitter, envious of Pres Trump's family's wealth, hard core democrat, big time higgardly fan....

I posted all that - you didn't bother to READ it, and you don't comprehend what you read, apparently - you've never shown the ability.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

typical asswhole woodpecker, all that and you cherry pick one thing to be able to make yourself look like a moron.

She's a gay, pro/BLM, leftwing radical, bitter, envious of Pres Trump's family's wealth, hard core democrat, big time higgardly fan....

I posted all that - you didn't bother to READ it, and you don't comprehend what you read, apparently - you've never shown the ability.

You're straight, anti BLM, right-wing radical, I'm still gonna say bitter, applaud Trump's wealth, hard core republican, big time Trump fan

So I guess we shouldn't listen to anything you say about Obama then...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

That was a low life thing for the Post to do.  But nothing the left does surprises me.

LOL- Low Life? There's a big Low Life currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, FYI....  

I was going to just lurk- because I'm totally fed up with the overwhelming amount of right wing garbage being spewed here, that makes it a poor excuse of a Forum..  But when I see hypocritical crap like the above, I have to respond. Trump is a disgrace of a President- he insults everyone and anything he doesn't like be it newspapers, politicians (both left and right) celebrities- . And he's done it thousands of times....  Hillary is a "skank"... Pretty low life if you ask me. He's got at least another 2-1\2 months to dream up more insults for Sleepy Joe and Harris....  

The president’s supporters say you cannot call Donald Trump nasty, mean or disrespectful, and say that he’s always standing up for the truth and good manners.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/opinion/20200823/letter-trump-hurls-more-insults

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/20/expansive-repetitive-universe-trumps-twitter-insults/#comments-wrapper

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

LOL- Low Life? There's a big Low Life currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, FYI....  

I was going to just lurk- because I'm totally fed up with the overwhelming amount of right wing garbage being spewed here, that makes it a poor excuse of a Forum..  But when I see hypocritical crap like the above, I have to respond. Trump is a disgrace of a President- he insults everyone and anything he doesn't like be it newspapers, politicians (both left and right) celebrities- . And he's done it thousands of times....  Hillary is a "skank"... Pretty low life if you ask me. He's got at least another 2-1\2 months to dream up more insults for Sleepy Joe and Harris....  

The president’s supporters say you cannot call Donald Trump nasty, mean or disrespectful, and say that he’s always standing up for the truth and good manners.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/opinion/20200823/letter-trump-hurls-more-insults

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/20/expansive-repetitive-universe-trumps-twitter-insults/#comments-wrapper

Isn't it amazing how low the expectations for the president have fallen? Blind party allegiance over everything else I guess

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

calling you out on your nonsense - people who disagree with you and your friends - you can't tolerate that. Too freaking bad.

You ran your mouth on me talking about Josh Allen, once, on the football forum.....it was my RESPONSES to you and your friends talking about Josh Rosen your super duper star, you said Josh Allen was trash... and told me to STFU.

Well, I was right, and you don't get to exclude differing opinions around here. You don't like it, stick a cork in it.

Your TDS hatred of Pres Trump - is ignorant. He and Pence have accomplished HUNDREDS of great and good things for America and all of us.

You can't name ONE good or great thing your obaMao/biden heroes accomplished for America. NOT ONE THING IN EIGHT FREAKING YEARS.

But go ahead and feebly mutter "obamaocare" again - and I can probably post a hundred links showing you the serious problems with it, and I can prove that it was purely a political gambit for the next election.

I haven't read where you have BACKED UP any of your contentions. But have a nice day hating and blaming others for you not being a happy forum member.

We Real Americans never promised you a rose garden, so get over yourself. lol

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You ran your mouth on me talking about Josh Allen, once, on the football forum.....it was my RESPONSES to you and your friends talking about Josh Rosen your super duper star, you said Josh Allen was trash... and told me to STFU.

To be fair, it was how insufferable you were in your pimping of JA that was the problem.    To your credit - it was NOT your evaluation of him. 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You got the wrong Mary there cal. It's his sister Mary that was recorded saying all those lovely things about her brother. Mary L Just recorded it. The information from his sister is exactly what I have been saying about him from day one. Narcissistic, pathological liar. And this is really who you want as your president? What does that say about you? Or anyone else who wants this kind of person as an idol for our children and grandchildren. And surely you aren't still holding that false premise that he is some kind of Christian! If you are then why isn't he living like one? No he lives exactly like a Narcissistic personality Disorder and pathological liar. That has never changed his entire life, so at least he is consistent.

But nice try to deflect away from what his sister says about him. Crickets.

45 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

To be fair, it was how insufferable you were in your pimping of JA that was the problem.    To your credit - it was NOT your evaluation of him. 

sure, except I didn't bring him up without rosen being touted as a super duper "best pocket passer" ad nauseum, again and again, and occaisionally a belligerent slur towards me being whatever, and dissing Allen as "garbage" like Hoorta did. I was surprised at Hoorta - I thought the rosen talk was insufferable - they were wrong. And you know I'm no experte' on football, so.....once in a while, I go Jerry Reed - "when I'm not, I'm hot"

33 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You got the wrong Mary there cal. It's his sister Mary that was recorded saying all those lovely things about her brother. Mary L Just recorded it. The information from his sister is exactly what I have been saying about him from day one. Narcissistic, pathological liar. And this is really who you want as your president? What does that say about you? Or anyone else who wants this kind of person as an idol for our children and grandchildren. And surely you aren't still holding that false premise that he is some kind of Christian! If you are then why isn't he living like one? No he lives exactly like a Narcissistic personality Disorder and pathological liar. That has never changed his entire life, so at least he is consistent.

But nice try to deflect away from what his sister says about him. Crickets.

the point of contention is which Mary - Mary L wrote the book, admits her secretly recording Trump's sister, Mary Ann Trump Barry.

The origin of the information is in Mary L.'s book. I didn't go research Mary Ann, his sister, but, his sister isn't nice either.

Mary L surely can't be your heroine. She's sold out leftist hater.

as far as Mary Ann Trump Barry goes:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-investigation/index.html

Investigation into Trump's sister ends with her retirement

her inheritance manipulations got her into hot water. Tax evasion over her inheritance. This is your expert witness, Tex?

Some siblings are haters. Growing up, I'm sure all sorts of folks have siblings they never got along with.

Here is the POINT: Tex.

HERE IS THE LIST OF GOOD/GREAT THINGS: (if you won't read em, I can post them all)

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-so-far/#:~:text=The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far,no problem paying for DECADES. More items...

So, DO YOU and HOORTA CARE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY OR FREAKING NOT?

That's a LONG list of good/GREAT things Pres Trump has DONE FOR AMERICA.

Now, NAME ONE GOOD/GREAT THING OBAMO/BIDEN DID IN EIGHT YEARS FOR AMERICA.

name one. Not too much to ask.

You don't have to LIKE Trump. How the hell can you like biden? kamoola? you know you don't.

SO -

1. Do you and Hoorta LOVE YOUR COUNTRY? and WANT ALL THOSE GOOD/GREAT THINGS THEY DID FOR AMERICA TO CONTINUE?

2. If you can't "NAME ONE". what does that tell you about who you should vote for in Nov" ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

OMG Trump hurls insults!  And you say you don't have TDS. Riiight.

But nothing to see here:

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nothing from them on trumpy's sister saying he is an egotistical, cruel, untrustworthy liar with no principles, doesn't read, unprepared?

Tex starts another TDS thread. Lovely.

trump-derangement-syndrome-find-a-cure-r

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

cricket-o-18407912.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

image.png.7831d4a67dca5146243567a071943b10.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

OMG Trump hurls insults!  And you say you don't have TDS. Riiight.

You think that's acceptable behavior for a sitting President? Then you have problems Goka. BIG problems....  

I want a president who doesn't act like an asshole 90% of the time.... 

Let me say it again- you missed the message. And as usual try and deflect criticism onto someone else, it's stock MAGA crap.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

You think that's acceptable behavior for a sitting President? Then you have problems Goka. BIG problems....  

I want a president who doesn't act like an asshole 90% of the time.... 

You mean like if you don't vote Biden you're not black?

Are you a junkie to a black reporter?

Come on fat to one of his voters?

That's acceptable?

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Image may contain: text that says 'DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SURROUNDING BARACK OBAMA WERE INDICTED? ILOST COUNT AT ZERO. CAN YOU SEE A PATTERN IN THE US HISTORY? NIXON: 28 KEY OFFICIALS INDICTED, CARTER: NONE, REAGAN: 33, OBAMA: NONE, TRUMP: WE LOST THE COUNT... STEVE BANNON IS THE LATEST. FACT-CHECKED BY POLITIFACT: BIT.LY/INDICTED-OFFICIALS'

That lowest unemployment was pre virus, It's not so great now. Whoopsie, went from 3.5%- It's now over 10% just fact checking- Orange Man doesn't like it....  

Another libtard generated lie, and you're sucking on it.  You shoulda fact checked that while you were at it you moron.

The indictments under Trump was the result of an illegal coup.

There was not an illegal administrative coup to try and undo the election of Obama, otherwise I'm sure the conspirators in the DOJ would have found plenty people to indict because they had to.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election netted indictments against 34 people and three entities.

However, 25 of the people indicted are Russian nationals or Russian intelligence officers.

Only six of the 34 indicated are in Trump’s orbit:

• Upvote 1