Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kvoethe

Liberals just dont get it..they will in November

Recommended Posts

I never cared if you were "gay" until you started shoving it in my face and the face of my children.

I never cared what color you are until you started blaming my race for your problems

I never cared about your politics until you began to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were born until you began to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

I never cared if you were poor or well-off until you said you were discriminated against because I worked harder and got promoted.

I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine until you said my beliefs were wrong

Now I Care

My patience and tolerance are gone.

I am not alone in feeling this way...there are millions of us who do and we have had enough.

Sent to me by a friend

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and I think it is going to be reflected in the outcome of the pres election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I never cared about anyone's problems but my own, then people made me aware of their problems while asking for equality, but since I don't have those same problems I don't want to listen."

 

 

real deep shit there...  I'm sure old facebook loved it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"I never cared about anyone's problems but my own, then people made me aware of their problems while asking for equality, but since I don't have those same problems I don't want to listen."

 

 

real deep shit there...  I'm sure old facebook loved it

 

 

Sad..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I never cared if you were "gay" until you started shoving it in my face and the face of my children.

I never cared what color you are until you started blaming my race for your problems

I never cared about your politics until you began to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were born until you began to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

I never cared if you were poor or well-off until you said you were discriminated against because I worked harder and got promoted.

I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine until you said my beliefs were wrong

Now I Care

My patience and tolerance are gone.

I am not alone in feeling this way...there are millions of us who do and we have had enough.

Sent to me by a friend

I never cared this much about politics either- until Trump played all of the above right into your hands.... 

FWIW. I didn't care much for Pete Butt Buddy showing off his wedding ring tonight. Also, I'd really like to ask Biden as a practicing Catholic (I happen to be one also) how he squares his politics with the pro abortion Democrats. 

OTOH- Trump- is (phony) anti gay, definitely a closet racist, my way or the highway politician, birther conspiracist, give his rich pals tax breaks (that Bloomberg said tonight he doesn't need). FWIW, I don't hold to the Religion of Cheetos Jesus- that doesn't make me a bad guy, any less than the MAGAs around here saying I have TDS...  :) 

Finally, millions have had enough of a guy who now has had 10 of his pals indicted on felony charges.. pardoned a few of them too... Oh, it started years ago, when Daddy helped Donnie out... Daddy sent his bag man into Trumpie's Casino that was going to get foreclosed on.. Gave the cashier a $3.5 million check, and walked out with $3.5 million in poker chips- that never got played... Totally above board. However, businessman Trump does know a lot about bankruptcy- since he's declared it 6 times, stiffing contractors in the process. Wake (or woke) up. The leopard hasn't changed his spots....  

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More From The World We Live In Today.....

• If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.

• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.

• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.

• Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.

• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.

• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.

• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.

• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.

• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.

• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.

• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.

• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.

• Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.

• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us "racists"?!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I never cared about anyone's problems but my own, then people made me aware of their problems while asking for equality, but since I don't have those same problems I don't want to listen."

 

 

real deep shit there...  I'm sure old facebook loved it

You posted in another thread how systemic racism paved the way for a lot of minorities to live in low income areas and (I’m assuming you also meant) live at or below the poverty line. I can’t disagree on all levels, due to there obviously being a problem with systemic racism from the founding of the county until the 1960’s when Jim Crow was abolished and the country made huge strides with civil rights. The government made changes to law that kept anyone from being discriminated against based on their color and (I believe) the citizens of this country responded pretty damn well. Are there still some people that are blatantly racist and biased? Obviously. Is that percentage of people anywhere close to what it was 50,60,70 years ago? I don’t believe so at all. So my question is this.... Where is it that you now see inequality? In the government? In the citizens? What do we do differently or what do we do that we are not doing now to keep inequality from being an issue at all?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect....

 



OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS FROM A DEMOCRAT
I just have a few questions for you....Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given,
SO....
let's move on from that...


How about the division of America..


Do you really blame Trump for that?
How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up....Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?


How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?
How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?


How about when America had to endure, 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 Democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion...and came up with ZERO...? Was THAT when Trump divided America?
I can't even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he's received since his surprise win...


Remember, the DONORS, the likes Bloomberg, who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, wanted a return on their investment...
Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary?
NO, these weren't campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS into what HILLARY had promised them when she became president....
They were so sure she would win and they would be SHOWERED with HUGE RETURNS, and when it didn't happen and they LOST all those millions, they went all out to TAKE TRUMP out of OFFICE by any means possible...


DID YOU KNOW that 90% of the Mainstream media and the corporations that own them, are owned by or run by BIG DEMOCRAT DONORS? You can verify all of that for yourselves...I did...
Since the moment Trump won, even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media's reporting was 92% negative on Trump, do you know why?
It was those big donors that lost their dream of MILLIONS of dollars, on their returns that they were going to receive win Hillary was president and they weren't going to take that loss lightly...They needed to PUNISH TRUMP and those that VOTED HIM IN...
I've said this since the night he was elected...
"There is NOTHING the left won't do to take down our President”, our country and us, no low they won't go to, to get their power back", and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election.


Let me ask you this...Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he's kept, have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to ANYTHING he does?
Please ask yourselves the following questions, if you dare...
What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 47 years that he's held an office?
What did Joe Biden ever do for BLACKS when HE and Obama were in office?
What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?
What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle class worker?


Let me also ask you this...Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, burning flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders and hating our country?
It comes straight from our SCHOOLS that have slowly been tearing down our history...
If there is a teacher out there, please tell me the following:
Do you teach the truth that it was the DEMOCRATS that:
Were the KKK?
That the GRAND LEADER of the KKK was Robert Byrd, who was elected to congress and served for decades, and that it was Hillary, Bill, and Obama that gave his EULOGY praising him?
That the DEMOCRATS fought the Civil war to KEEP SLAVERY?
That the inner-city ghettoes were created by DEMOCRATS to keep control of slaves after they were freed?
That planned parenthood was founded in inner cities to CONTROL the BLACK POPULATION?
Is any of this in your history books?


Let me ask you this as well.
Can a student speak up when he/she disagrees with a teacher when they say that Trump is a horrible president or the electoral college has to be eliminated? Don't think so?
Well, I know a student that actually happened to...When the teacher said it had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, and he stated the reason it should stay,
She ripped him apart and gave the entire class a 5 hour test, and stated it was because he DARED to disagree with her...
Is that happening in your schools?
I'm only asking questions....I'd like your answers..


President Trump and his entire family has been vilified, demeaned and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only.......HE WON...
Have you noticed the DEMOCRATS only throw tantrums and OBJECT to everything he does and have NEVER ONCE gotten behind him or tried to work with him to help make America the best it can be?
WHY? They can't afford to get behind him...he would WIN AGAIN, and they can't let that happen....if he wins again, the Democrat party will be destroyed and they know it...


Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN?
Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!!
How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence,and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office...
DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it...NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 10 people...compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?


How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency....
Was the press losing it's minds and calling it the OBAMAFLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread ? SILENCE!
Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when, he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when DeBlasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to broadway...BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of coronavirus..


A FINAL QUESTION:
What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns..
What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it...
JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students they ran Betsy Devoss out!! The dems running those innercity schools wanted no part of school choice.
Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS???


If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should..
As I said, my entire family used to be democrats, but NOT ONE will ever vote for a democrat again....They asked themselves the same questions and the answer was clear....

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"I never cared about anyone's problems but my own, then people made me aware of their problems while asking for equality, but since I don't have those same problems I don't want to listen."

 

 

real deep shit there...  I'm sure old facebook loved it

Thats hilarious.  This would get me banned from facebook.

See...woody..I work to hard raising my kids...working my job and keeping a roof over my head.  Im to busy to piss around with everyone elses "problems".  I dont care because I dont have time..i have too many things on my plate...I just dont whine about it to make myself feel important 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Comeonman said:

So my question is this.... Where is it that you now see inequality? In the government? In the citizens? What do we do differently or what do we do that we are not doing now to keep inequality from being an issue at all?

Man, I love this question and am looking forward to Woody's reply. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait till Election Day, tired of all the liberal bullshit .  4 more years.  MAGA

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D Bone said:
10 hours ago, Comeonman said:

So my question is this.... Where is it that you now see inequality? In the government? In the citizens? What do we do differently or what do we do that we are not doing now to keep inequality from being an issue at all?

Man, I love this question and am looking forward to Woody's reply. 

This is going to be GREAT. A first answered question by woodpecker. Oh, boy oh boy oh boy.

or, maybe he'll just cower in his bird nest and redirect and counter with ignorant bs again.

the suspense..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Axe said:

Perfect....

 



OPEN LETTER TO DEMOCRATS FROM A DEMOCRAT
I just have a few questions for you....Let me start with, I already know you don't like President Trump...that's a given,
SO....
let's move on from that...


How about the division of America..


Do you really blame Trump for that?
How about when NONE of the DEMOCRATS showed up for his inauguration? Don't you think that started the division? He hadn't even been president yet, and EXCEPT for Clinton and Obama, not one democrat showed up....Is that when Trump divided America? Can you imagine if the REPUBLICANS didn't show up for Obama's inauguration because they lost??? Can you even start to imagine what would have happened?


How about when 19 minutes after Trump was inaugurated, the Washington Post declared the IMPEACHMENT CAMPAIGN has STARTED? Was that when Trump divided America?
How about when Nancy Pelosi ripped up Trump's state of the union right in front of the world, showing complete disrespect for the President of the United States? Did that bring the country together and is THAT when Trump divided America?


How about when America had to endure, 3 years and over 30 million dollars spent on trying to PROVE that Trump only won because of RUSSIAN COLLUSION and NOT because America voted him in and 17 Democrats did EVERYTHING in their power to PROVE that there was Russian Collusion...and came up with ZERO...? Was THAT when Trump divided America?
I can't even start to go over the NEGATIVE PRESS he's received since his surprise win...


Remember, the DONORS, the likes Bloomberg, who gave 27 million, Tom Steyer who gave 17 million, George Soros who gave 9 million and MANY MORE that gave MULTI-MILLIONS to Hillary, wanted a return on their investment...
Do you really think that donors give MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS just because they love Hillary?
NO, these weren't campaign donations, they were INVESTMENTS into what HILLARY had promised them when she became president....
They were so sure she would win and they would be SHOWERED with HUGE RETURNS, and when it didn't happen and they LOST all those millions, they went all out to TAKE TRUMP out of OFFICE by any means possible...


DID YOU KNOW that 90% of the Mainstream media and the corporations that own them, are owned by or run by BIG DEMOCRAT DONORS? You can verify all of that for yourselves...I did...
Since the moment Trump won, even before he was inaugurated, the mainstream media's reporting was 92% negative on Trump, do you know why?
It was those big donors that lost their dream of MILLIONS of dollars, on their returns that they were going to receive win Hillary was president and they weren't going to take that loss lightly...They needed to PUNISH TRUMP and those that VOTED HIM IN...
I've said this since the night he was elected...
"There is NOTHING the left won't do to take down our President”, our country and us, no low they won't go to, to get their power back", and sadly, we have seen this every single day since his election.


Let me ask you this...Have you ever listened to Trump or appreciated any accomplishment or campaign promises he's kept, have you ever gone to one of his rallies or have you just closed your mind to ANYTHING he does?
Please ask yourselves the following questions, if you dare...
What has Joe Biden done for America for the last 47 years that he's held an office?
What did Joe Biden ever do for BLACKS when HE and Obama were in office?
What has Joe Biden ever done in his entire life to create a private-sector job?
What has Joe Biden done to help the American middle class worker?


Let me also ask you this...Why do you think there are so many people tearing down statues, burning flag, beating up police officers, disrespecting our founders and hating our country?
It comes straight from our SCHOOLS that have slowly been tearing down our history...
If there is a teacher out there, please tell me the following:
Do you teach the truth that it was the DEMOCRATS that:
Were the KKK?
That the GRAND LEADER of the KKK was Robert Byrd, who was elected to congress and served for decades, and that it was Hillary, Bill, and Obama that gave his EULOGY praising him?
That the DEMOCRATS fought the Civil war to KEEP SLAVERY?
That the inner-city ghettoes were created by DEMOCRATS to keep control of slaves after they were freed?
That planned parenthood was founded in inner cities to CONTROL the BLACK POPULATION?
Is any of this in your history books?


Let me ask you this as well.
Can a student speak up when he/she disagrees with a teacher when they say that Trump is a horrible president or the electoral college has to be eliminated? Don't think so?
Well, I know a student that actually happened to...When the teacher said it had to be eliminated because Hillary lost, and he stated the reason it should stay,
She ripped him apart and gave the entire class a 5 hour test, and stated it was because he DARED to disagree with her...
Is that happening in your schools?
I'm only asking questions....I'd like your answers..


President Trump and his entire family has been vilified, demeaned and disrespected, for one reason and one reason only.......HE WON...
Have you noticed the DEMOCRATS only throw tantrums and OBJECT to everything he does and have NEVER ONCE gotten behind him or tried to work with him to help make America the best it can be?
WHY? They can't afford to get behind him...he would WIN AGAIN, and they can't let that happen....if he wins again, AMERICA  will be destroyed and they know it...


Did you notice that the "CAGES" the left claimed that Trump built to put Illegal children in, WERE BUILT BY OBAMA for the very purpose of PUTTING ILLEGAL CHILDREN IN?
Was THAT all over the news when Obama did it? The very same "CAGES"...but the media was silent!!
How about when Trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence,and was DEMONIZED 24/7 but NOT A WORD when Obama commuted 1715 inmates, which included 330 that he granted on his last day in office...
DID WE EVEN HEAR one WORD about it? Were there reporters even reporting it...NO! Just look at the difference in the reporting. By the way, since Trump's been in office he's commuted 10 people...compare that to Obama...Is that reporting fair?


How about when Biden and Obama allowed the H1N1, the SWINE FLU, to INFECT MILLIONS of Americans before declaring it a health emergency....
Was the press losing it's minds and calling it the OBAMAFLU AND BLAMING OBAMA and BIDEN for the spread ? SILENCE!
Compare this to the NEGATIVE COVERAGE that Trump got when, he immediately halted travel from China when, in February, Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said come on down, or when DeBlasio, in March, said ride the subways and go to broadway...BUT those same people are blaming Trump for the spread of coronavirus..


A FINAL QUESTION:
What have the DEMOCRATS done to help make America the best, to get behind a president that works tirelessly to care about WE THE PEOPLE instead of using us as political pawns..
What have the democrats done for people of color EXCEPT for GIVING ILLEGALS more rights than citizens and having us pay for it...
JUST imagine what this country could accomplish if the Democrats worked with him on the economy, the coronavirus, the inner cities where he's created opportunity zones, job training etc.
When Trump tried to get school choice for inner-city students they ran Betsy Devoss out!! The dems running those innercity schools wanted no part of school choice.
Have you ever wondered why it's cities that have been run, for decades, that have the MOST HOMELESS, the MOST CRIME, the most MURDERS, the worst INNER CITY schools, ARE ALL RUN BY DEMOCRATS???


If you haven't started asking yourselves those questions, maybe you should..
As I said, my entire family used to be democrats, but NOT ONE will ever vote for a democrat again....They asked themselves the same questions and the answer was clear....

I've seen that same shit in another post- you behind the times? How about Trump appealing to revoke Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic leaving around 20 million Americans  with no health coverage. HUH? With no replacement forthcoming?  

How about 10 of his pals that chould be in jail- except Donnie pardoned them? How about his attack on the postal system- because he doesn't like Jeff Bezos? to undermine an election... You want me to keep going?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I've seen that same shit in another post- you behind the times? 

I didn't realize truth had time limits..

 

But I certainly can understand why this would make you uncomfortable..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Axe said:

I didn't realize truth had time limits..

 

But I certainly can understand why this would make you uncomfortable..

 

BTW, what "truth" is is largely dependent on your perception of reality- that left Planet Trump long ago.....  Take the QAnon pledge yet? I'm curious....  

Here ya go...  :D :D :D   TRUMP, TRUMP,  TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP.  

CHEETOS IS NEVER WRONG- I F***CKING GOT IT....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BTW, what "truth" is is largely dependent on your perception of reality- that left Planet Trump long ago.....  Take the QAnon pledge yet? I'm curious....  

Here ya go...  :D :D :D   TRUMP, TRUMP,  TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP. TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP.  

CHEETOS IS NEVER WRONG- I F***CKING GOT IT....  

And that Gentlemen...^^^^^ 

Is a perfect example of an unhinged triggered liberal.. Wow!  No TDS here 🤣

a65.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Axe said:

 

 

That Gentlemen...^^^^^ 

Is a perfect example of an unhinged triggered liberal.. MAGA Wow!  No BDS here 🤣

a65.png

 

Actually- it's the picture of Cal- when anyone says anything negative about Cheetos.... I did watch Biden's acceptance speech. at least he can properly enunciate off a teleprompter, which is more than I can say about Orange Man. Really Donnie- will you at least can the fake spray on suntan lotion you're using? But then again, everything about you is fake anyway.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hoorta said:

Actually- it's the picture of Cal- when anyone says anything negative about Cheetos.... I did watch Biden's acceptance speech. at least he can properly enunciate off a teleprompter, which is is more than I can say about Orange Man. Really Donnie- will you at least can the fake spray on suntan lotion you're using? But then again, everything about you is fake anyway.......

 

Nope, no TDS here at all ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Axe said:

Nope, no TDS here at all ;)

Nope 100% Dump blind love here at all....  See? I didn't even mention "The Dump" this time, and I'm putting another of his Dumptard minions on ignore.......  (BTW, not referring to you) Which is where America is headed with another 4 years of "The Dump".... Gosh- pretty soon, this entire forum will be on ignore- for a pretty obvious reason..... 

I will now refer to him as "The Dump" or "Chump" since snowflake MAGAs are offended by me referring to him by his real name, or as Orange Man, Cheetos Jesus, or even The AntiChrist".........  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, D Bone said:

Man, I love this question and am looking forward to Woody's reply. 

 

 

crickets.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I've seen that same shit in another post- you behind the times? How about Trump appealing to revoke Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic leaving around 20 million Americans  with no health coverage. HUH? With no replacement forthcoming?  

How about 10 of his pals that chould be in jail- except Donnie pardoned them? How about his attack on the postal system- because he doesn't like Jeff Bezos? to undermine an election... You want me to keep going?    

Yes keep going. You've got a long way to go.  And try to come up with something Trump has done to damage the country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually- it's the picture of Cal- when anyone says anything negative about Cheetos.... I did watch Biden's acceptance speech. at least he can properly enunciate off a teleprompter, which is more than I can say about Orange Man. Really Donnie- will you at least can the fake spray on suntan lotion you're using? But then again, everything about you is fake anyway.......

 

"THAT's TDS RACIST !"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

How about Trump appealing to revoke Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic leaving around 20 million Americans  with no health coverage. HUH? With no replacement forthcoming?  

I pay for our own health insurance due to being self employed. Before Obamacare, my premium for 3 of us was just over $600 per month with a decent $500 deductible, $20 office co-pays and minimal out of pocket expenses.

Then came Obamacare and our monthly premium went to $1,100 per month, the deductible jumped to $3,000 and the office co-pay went to $75....

You'll have to forgive me that I am not a fan....... but at least people who don't want to work got free health insurance!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gorka said:

Yes keep going. You've got a long way to go.  And try to come up with something Trump has done to damage the country.

 

Unbelievable... Exactly the above- that you guys are in total denial about....  We can start by his pal (accidentally) destroying the post office right before an election...  Hundreds of dead chicks cry out for justice....  :D   Oh yeah- that's just postal efficiency....  

But there's so much more- that falls on deaf ears around here....   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoorta is hopeless - can't name one good great thing for America his obaMao/biden did in EIGHT WORTHLESS YEARS, and

he can't name one damaging thing Pres Trump/Vp Pence have done that was bad for America.

Meanwhile, the list the latter did GOOD GREAT for America is really long.

Liberals love...nothing.

Truth, integrity in politics...nope.

Unborn/born children's lives....nope

Flag/Anthem AMERICA ....nope

capitalism, nope.

God, NOPE

Freedoms they ...don't use -......Nope

Free speech....nope (except they get to use it, political opposition had better STFU

Smaller, non1984 gov....nope

patriotism ....nope

I guess they do love to HATE...that's one....but not really, they live solely on their own

emotions, so they are predisposed to hate.Another nope. Not one.

there's more, probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually- it's the picture of Cal- when anyone says anything negative about Cheetos....

 

No its definitely you.

When TDS afflicted assholes like you can never say anything positive about Trump what the fuck do you expect?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Unbelievable... Exactly the above- that you guys are in total denial about....  We can start by his pal (accidentally) destroying the post office right before an election...  Hundreds of dead chicks cry out for justice....  :D   Oh yeah- that's just postal efficiency....  

But there's so much more- that falls on deaf ears around here....   

I'm waiting. What has Trump done to damage this country there TDS guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Unbelievable... Exactly the above- that you guys are in total denial about....  We can start by his pal (accidentally) destroying the post office right before an election...  Hundreds of dead chicks cry out for justice....  :D   Oh yeah- that's just postal efficiency....  

But there's so much more- that falls on deaf ears around here....   

oh, please.....destroying the post office? It's been destroying itself for decades. You DO know what DEBT is, right?

take you time, Hoorta - is 13.2 BILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT A GOOD THING OR BAD THING?

$13.2 billion

The Postal Service subsequently reduced its debt by $1.8 billion, finishing the year with $13.2 billion in debt outstanding. The organization plans to reduce its debt level by an additional $2.2 billion as existing debt matures in February and May 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Actually- it's the picture of Cal- when anyone says anything negative about Cheetos....

yeah, you lied? about putting me on ignore, and just keep mentioning me. I guess since you can't name ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING your obaMao/biden did for America in EIGHT SCANDALOUS SOLVE NOTHING YEARS....

that you are throwing more and more of a hissy fit. boo hoo, Hoorta. Cry us a river. You can't name one, you're done, and you are mad because your slurs don't match up with the truth about things.

although - your TDS rage is amusing. Your little woodpecker has never been amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I pay for our own health insurance due to being self employed. Before Obamacare, my premium for 3 of us was just over $600 per month with a decent $500 deductible, $20 office co-pays and minimal out of pocket expenses.

Then came Obamacare and our monthly premium went to $1,100 per month, the deductible jumped to $3,000 and the office co-pay went to $75....

You'll have to forgive me that I am not a fan....... but at least people who don't want to work got free health insurance!

 

Hell, I understand. I've told my wife, she can quit whenever she wants to- just figure out how you're going to pay for your health insurance until you go on Medicare....  Is Obamacare seriously skewed to the low income folks?Damn right it is . Is it fair? Hell no. Is it better than nothing- I'll wait for Trump to give his counter

 

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta is hopeless - can't name one good great thing for America his obaMao/biden did in EIGHT WORTHLESS YEARS, and

he can't name one damaging thing Pres Trump/Vp Pence have done that was bad for America.

Meanwhile, the list the latter did GOOD GREAT for America is really long.

Liberals love...nothing.

Truth, integrity in politics...nope.

Unborn/born children's lives....nope

Flag/Anthem AMERICA ....nope

capitalism, nope.

God, NOPE

Freedoms they ...don't use -......Nope

Free speech....nope (except they get to use it, political opposition had better STFU

Smaller, non1984 gov....nope

patriotism ....nope

I guess they do love to HATE...that's one....but not really, they live solely on their own

emotions, so they are predisposed to hate.Another nope. Not one.

there's more, probably.

ODS? Yep, denial of anything Obama ever did ODS....   I'm not about to go down anther rabbit hole with you Cal- listening to yet another anti Obama tirade. I've tried, and you have a one track train anti Democrat machine track. I dont bother arguing with fanatics. OK????  

9 minutes ago, Gorka said:

No its definitely you.

When TDS afflicted assholes like you can never say anything positive about Trump what the fuck do you expect?

 

Conservative court appointees... Now STFU.... 1 good doesn't outweigh 20 bad...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×