THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals just dont get it..they will in November

Kvoethe

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Hell, I understand. I've told my wife, she can quit whenever she wants to- just figure out how you're going to pay for your health insurance until you go on Medicare....  Is Obamacare seriously skewed to the low income folks?Damn right it is . Is it fair? Hell no. Is it better than nothing- I'll wait for Trump to give his counter

Yep, I don't know what the answer is either, but me paying for other people's bills is not it. 

Just now, Gorka said:

I rest my case.

That's why Trump will lose.... He has zero empathy for those hordes of little guys who are getting hurt by his decisions. Can I send you a box of 100 dead chicks to prove my point?  Not an isolated instance either pal. Oh, there's links out there from LA that you're just going to call fake news.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That's why Trump will lose.... He has zero empathy for those hordes of little guys who are getting hurt by his decisions. Can I send you a box of 100 dead chicks to prove my point?  Not an isolated instance either pal. Oh, there's links out there from LA that you're just going to call fake news.  

image.thumb.png.b70c5b5a816c69f3cf4c59c6fdc85be0.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yep, I don't know what the answer is either, but me paying for other people's bills is not it. 

That is a fair point. But in one way or another - we all do. Just to what extent we decide as a country to do so... We could let those no insurance (or homeless) folks just sit out on the street and rot....  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1339.gif

Because of a hundred dead chickens he'll lose the election?

You haven't heard about the record low unemployment numbers, including blacks and minorities due to Trumps revoking of Obama era rules and regulations?

Sorry the chickens lost out.

24 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Hey Hoorta,  your kind topples statues of slave owners but will vote for Biden who's VP choice  is a descendant of wealthy slave owners.

Hamilton Brown owned 5 plantations and 200 slaves. You're thoughts on the hypocrisy here?

There's your problem Gorka....  Shit- by those standards, you shouldn't have voted for Washington or Jefferson either....  I don't live in what happened 150 years ago....  I've never  approved of the rioting and destruction of property.... And I especially detest those radicals destroying statues of Junipero Serra- who's considered a saint. But want me to turn the tables a bit? How about Trump forgetting\ignoring that golden oldie screaming "White Power?" Or those torch bearing guys in Charlottesville being "good people"?   That was then, this is now. I doubt Kamala is a racist, but Trump gives every indication of being one, and a xenophobe on top of it.  

PS...  OMG, I could go back just a couple of decades showing you how big a slimeball Trump is declaring bankruptcy, and leaving his subcontractors holding a bag of Trump doo-doo.  

32 minutes ago, Gorka said:

1339.gif

Because of a hundred dead chickens he'll lose the election?

You haven't heard about the record low unemployment numbers, including blacks and minorities due to Trumps revoking of Obama era rules and regulations?

Sorry the chickens lost out.

Record low unemployment numbers? Really???  Just put down the Dump crack pipe for a minute...  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/28/business/economy/coronavirus-unemployment-claims.html

Apparently, if I actually  bring up the name T***P anymore, I'm suffering for TDS.   Cal's got a bad case of KDS too, so what goes around, comes around.. if he's going to dis Harris, it's open season on THE DUMP. 

That's one of Dump's biggest failures- it's their problem, I'll blame anyone and everything other than myself for what's gone wrong....  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That is a fair point. But in one way or another - we all do. Just to what extent we decide as a country to do so... We could let those no insurance (or homeless) folks just sit out on the street and rot....  

We all have a limit, a line, a measurement, but not all of us have the courage to admit it to ourselves in the mirror, much less to others. Let's take the homeless as an example. We all have a limit as to where homeless should be allowed to live - even the most bleeding hearted of us, they just won't admit it. 

Myself? I don't want a homeless person, much less an encampment anywhere close to my neighborhood... Hell not even close to my town. I admit it, and if that makes me an evil person in others eyes, then so be it. Others may be even more hardcore than me, while some may be perfectly OK as long as they can't see them from their house..... To each their own.

As for the holier than thou bleeding hearts? I'm guessing that if the homeless encampment moved their camp to the sidewalk right in front of their home, they would suddenly find their limit, line, measurement..... one they could never even admit they had.

What to do with people who simply don't want to help themselves? That's a question I wrestle with daily, and every time I think I found an answer, I realize that it creates new problems.

I do have compassion and I thank the good Lord every day that I am not one of them ..... That being said, every single person who was lucky enough to be born in this country has the same opportunity to make something - anything of themselves, and for anyone who thinks that is not correct, then you should book a flight to Korea or Afghanistan and spend a few weeks to rediscover just how PRIVILEGED we ALL really are.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

There's your problem Gorka....  Shit- by those standards, you shouldn't have voted for Washington or Jefferson either....  I don't live in what happened 150 years ago....  I've never  approved of the rioting and destruction of property.... And I especially detest those radicals destroying statues of Junipero Serra- who's considered a saint.

My problem? I agree with those sentiments 100%. That's why you should be voting for Trump. 

This is not the first time you've expressed displeasure with your side. That's why you should be voting for Trump. But your TDS is stopping you.

But want me to turn the tables a bit? How about Trump forgetting\ignoring that golden oldie screaming "White Power?" Or those torch bearing guys in Charlottesville being "good people"?   That was then, this is now. I doubt Kamala is a racist, but Trump gives every indication of being one, and a xenophobe on top of it.  

There's your problem. You believe the lies CNN tells you. How many times must it be drilled into your thick apelike cranium that Trump was not referring to Antifa and White Supremacy as having good people on both sides?

He was referring to the peaceful protesters at the Lee statue, those for and against tearing it down

CNN and Joe Biden continue to spread this lie and people like you suck on it.

Here are Trumps exact words.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/04/26/joe-biden-donald-trump-charlotttesville-fine-people-neo-nazis-column/3588970002/

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. ... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people — and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the White nationalists, because they should be condemned totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

PS...  OMG, I could go back just a couple of decades showing you how big a slimeball Truph is declaring bankrupcy, and leaving his subcontractors holding a bag of Trump doo-doo. 

Among other things you are clueless as it pertains big business and bankruptcy. Trump is still rich isn't he? Must be doing something right eh?

I was once told that you aren’t a true entrepreneur if you haven’t gone bankrupt at least once! -Walt Disney

30 Entrepreneurs Who Went Bankrupt
Name Birthdate Eventual Net Worth
Henry Ford July 30, 1863 $188,000,000,000
Donald Trump June 14, 1946 $3,000,000,000
Walt Disney December 5, 1901 $1,100,000,000
Anna Nicole Smith November 28, 1967 $450,000,000

26 more rows

Ya wanna see 26 more rows?

Have you learned anything here today  Hoorta?

• Thanks 1

News ReleaseConnect with DOL at https://blog.dol.govTRANSMISSION OF MATERIALS IN THIS RELEASE IS EMBARGOED UNTIL8:30 A.M. (Eastern) Thursday, August 6, 2020COVID-19 ImpactThe COVID-19 virus continues to impact the number of initial claims and insured unemployment. This report includes information on claimants filing Pandemic Unemployment Assistance and Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation claims.

UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE WEEKLY CLAIMS SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

In the week ending August 1, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claimswas 1,186,000, a decrease of 249,000 from the previous week's revised level. The previous week's level was revised up by 1,000 from 1,434,000 to 1,435,000. The 4-week moving average was 1,337,750, a decrease of 31,000 from the previous week's revised average. The previous week's average was revised up by 250 from 1,368,500 to 1,368,750.

https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OPA/newsreleases/ui-claims/20201532.pdf

2020-08-22_013528.thumb.jpg.72df7326db47b3c15b499fef4dfed032.jpg 

54 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Have you learned anything at all today  Hoorta?

No, you can take what Trump said in it's entirety- but the intent of it was plainly clear. You're not going to change my mind, and I'm sure as hell not going to change a select few around here's minds either. There's a few- damn few- here who I can at least have reasonable banter with- but as I said elsewhere- far too many have ingested so much Trump snake oil- it's not worth my time responding to them, because I already know ahead of time what their Pavlog Dog response is going to be.  What I'm increasingly learning is debating anything here is- as I've said- a waste of time.... 

No, and I won't debate you on this...  DT as the Democrats said  this past week- is a clear and present danger to democracy. Folks have tried to use the Constitutional checks and balances against him- to no avail. Ignored Congressional subpoenas, contested Supreme Court Decisions he doesn't like. His yes man felony count is up to 10, you're known by the company you keep. You elect him in 2020, there may not even be a 2024 election. He's laying the groundwork now- mail voting is phony- unless of course you vote for ME!!!!!!!

Like the above Vambo's post.... Well, we were in the worst unemployment downturn since records were being kept. But hey!!!! A few people got their jobs back. He could be the DJ for the Spin Doctors....   

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

No, you can take what Trump said in it's entirety- but the intent of it was plainly clear. You're not going to change my mind, and I'm sure as hell not going to change a select few around here's minds either. There's a few- damn few- here who I can at least have reasonable banter with- but as I said elsewhere- far too many have ingested so much Trump snake oil- it's not worth my time responding to them, because I already know ahead of time what their Pavlog Dog response is going to be.  What I'm increasingly learning is debating anything here is- as I've said- a waste of time.... 

No, and I won't debate you on this...  DT as the Democrats said  this past week- is a clear and present danger to democracy. Folks have tried to use the Constitutional checks and balances against him- to no avail. Ignored Congressional subpoenas, contested Supreme Court Decisions he doesn't like. His yes man felony count is up to 10, you're known by the company you keep. You elect him in 2020, there may not even be a 2024 election. He's laying the groundwork now- mail voting is phony- unless of course you vote for ME!!!!!!!

Like the above Vambo's post.... Well, we were in the worst unemployment downturn since records were being kept. But hey!!!! A few people got their jobs back. He could be the DJ for the Spin Doctors....   

Intent my ass. That's your TDS feelings and emotions taking over when you can't handle the truth when it smacks you in the face. I am not surprised. You people are the problem with this country not Trump.

So what is Trumps intent since it's so clear?... and how has Trump. being the racist you say he is,  been detrimental to minorities thus far in his presidency?

That's what I thought.

Biden is a factory of racist comments that you are probably not aware of, but maybe you are...it's just that your TDS shields you from them.

What was Bidens intent here, since your so good at reading minds?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Trump has championed a prison reform bill that would release blacks from prison earlier that have not committed serious crimes.

Biden help craft a bill that would put more blacks in jail.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,.” He was a staunch opponent of “forced busing” in the 1970s, and leading crusader for mass incarceration throughout the ‘80s and ‘90s. Uncle Joe has described African-American felons as “predators” too sociopathic to rehabilitate — and white supremacist senators as his friends.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/joe-biden-record-on-busing-incarceration-racial-justice-democratic-primary-2020-explained.html

And there we have it once again folks. You accuse Trump of what your side is guilty of.

You judge Trump not by his deeds but by your feelings and emotions while endorsing a demonrat who's anti black record of  matches his words.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

oh, stop with the stupid crap already, LOL LOL.

YOu are being a fool. Want me to list the REAL ways a president/vp is a "danger to democracy" ???

the list of crap tha qualifies per your obaMao commie and vp biden.... is a long one.

biden is big anti-2nd amendment, the entire dem party is. That is your democracy danger right there. obamao/biden lied out their asses, you and the rest slurped it up.

Giving thousands of guns to drug cartels... not TRACKING THEM...so they could blame American gun owners? DANGER TO DEMOCRACY.

"TAXING" people who don't kiss your ass and buy your obaMaocare bs? DANGER TO DEMOCRACY

obaMao/biden et all SPYING ON AN OPPOSING POLITICAL CAMPAIGN BEFORE AN ELECTION? DANGER TO DEMOCRACY.

obaMao commie dissing our Constitution, putting his "czars" all over important areas of our government to

by pass Congress, ....DANGER TO DEMOCRACY

in 2016 - one who KNOWS THE LAW and RESPECTS IT - AG BARR called obaMao a great danger to democracy - greater than russia.

and obaMao is dangerous. globalist, anti-Constitutionalist leftwing judges to the US Supreme Court.....liar about everything he said before the election -

corruption, more corruption, and politicization of the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, DOJ  -

THAT IS THE FREAKING DANGER TO OUR DEMOCRACY.

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

@hoorta

Looks like you, as a moderate republican, are just too fringe for most of our board

Let that sink in

He can't Trump lives in his head rent free there is no room for anything to sink in...Let that sink in!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@hoorta

Looks like you, as a moderate republican, are just too fringe for most of our board

Let that sink in

I'm a moderate Republican. I'm sure Steve and every one on this board including Cal is as well, but they can  correct me if I'm wrong.

Because we believe that there are only two genders,  are against open borders, are against reparations for blacks and abortions after live births, and that we  believe that the virus started in China, and believe that blacks aren't being oppressed, and that we support cops does not make us extremists. Those make the left extremists. Let that sink in.

I could go on, but you get the point.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

I'm a moderate Republican. I'm sure Steve and every one on this board including Cal is as well, but they can  correct me if I'm wrong.

Because we believe that there are only two genders,  are against open borders, are against reparations for blacks and abortions after live births, and that we  believe that the virus started in China, and believe that blacks aren't being oppressed, and that we support cops does not make us extremists. Those make the left extremists. Let that sink in.

I could go on, but you get the point.

YEP !