THE BROWNS BOARD

Dumbest President in American history?

Gorka

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So he only graduated magna cum laude at Harvard Law because of ... affirmative action?

This somehow just gave him good grades? No hard work involved?

Yeah?

Speculation, you know how the Libs like to bring up the fact that Trump never disclosed his taxes?

Well Barry never showed his collegiate transcripts.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So he only graduated magna cum laude at Harvard Law because of ... affirmative action?

This somehow just gave him good grades? No hard work involved?

Yeah?

I didn't say that. You extrapolated.. I'm saying that I believe there's a good chance he got extra points from affirmative action otherwise he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard the first place. We do know from one of his colleagues back during that racially-charged time at Harvard that the reason he was made editor of law review was because they " wanted one of their own" By no means does that make him an idiot but it would be embarrassing if it came out that they had to slip him a few points to get him into Harvard in the first place.

WSS

Exposed: The Obamas' College Admissions Scandal At Harvard ...

https://madworldnews.com/exposed-the-obamas...

Mar 22, 2019 · Obama arrived at Harvard in the early 1960s with the goal of getting a Ph.D. in economics. According to biographer Sally Jacobs, Obama ‘struggled’ with his studies but managed to get a Masters degree.” Democrats claim Barack Obama is the smartest guy in the room wherever he goes. Nothing could be further from the truth.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I didn't say that. You extrapolated.. I'm saying that I believe there's a good chance he got extra points from affirmative action otherwise he wouldn't have gotten into Harvard the first place. We do know from one of his colleagues back during that racially-charged time at Harvard that the reason he was made editor of law review was because they " wanted one of their own" By no means does that make him an idiot but it would be embarrassing if it came out that they had to slip him a few points to get him into Harvard in the first place.

WSS

I mentioned he graduated with honors and your response was "affirmative action". There is no extrapolation. It is what you said. 

You agree though he didn't get any extra "points" when it can to the grades he earned at Harvard though, correct? 

@calfoxwc you're very clearly deflecting here and trying to avoid your obvious hypocrisy. 

Will you acknowledge that everything you're accusing Obama of doing is exactly what Trump has done?

Are you really going to sit here, call Obama dumb and attack him for not releasing his grades when you also believe Trump is very intelligent and don't care at all that he's actively blocked the release of his grades?

Main difference Obama actually graduated Harvard Law with honors...

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Breitbart published a similar article questioning Trump's education a few years later, right?

Not to mention Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law...

Must be white privilege.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@calfoxwc you're very clearly deflecting here and trying to avoid your obvious hypocrisy. Will you acknowledge that everything you're accusing Obama of doing is exactly what Trump has done?Are you really going to sit here, call Obama dumb and attack him for not releasing his grades when you also believe Trump is very intelligent and don't care at all that he's actively blocked the release of his grades?Main difference Obama actually graduated Harvard Law with honors...

1. Of course not, that isn't true, your feeble nonsense non-points are very dull compared to your beak. Pres Trump didn't go to Harvard, numbbeak.

2. I accuse obaMao commie of being a chronic LIAR because he broke every promise he made to get elected. He even admitted in his book, that he learned early on, how to talk to white people so that he could get their support. In eight years, he acoomplished NOTHING good or great for America. I have accused him of that often. Go back and look and shut your beak, freak. Pres Trump and vp Pence have done HUNDREDS of good and GREAT things for AMERICA.

3. As to grades - obaMao was no leader, just an empty suit, admitted druggie and was said to be a poor student. And, his presidency showed nothing but FAILURE and DAMAGE to our America over his eight years. Just lies, REAL scandals, corruption. His people spied on the Trump campaign, maliciously lied and committed fraud to fake prosecute anyone close to Trump, and the scandals,very legit scandals, btw, added up over the eight years.

The same is not true at all about Pres Trump:

https://www.worldhistoryedu.com/donald-trumps-educational-background/

"New York Military Academy

Trump excelled greatly at the military academy. His social and academic life transformed in a positive direction. He was also a great sportsman. Trump was a star soccer player, an athlete, and a member of the academy’s baseball team.

Tapping into his leadership skills, Trump was appointed a cadet captain. In 1964, his graduation year, he led his cadet members to 5th Avenue during a parade on Memorial Day."

and it certainly SHOWS in his success as America's president. The terrific accomplishments are into the hundreds in only four years.

you can stick obamao up your tailfeathers woodpecker.

You seem to FEEEEELLLLL that every day should be January 5th.

47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

1. Of course not, that isn't true, your feeble nonsense non-points are very dull compared to your beak. Pres Trump didn't go to Harvard, numbbeak.

2. I accuse obaMao commie of being a chronic LIAR because he broke every promise he made to get elected. He even admitted in his book, that he learned early on, how to talk to white people so that he could get their support. In eight years, he acoomplished NOTHING good or great for America. I have accused him of that often. Go back and look and shut your beak, freak. Pres Trump and vp Pence have done HUNDREDS of good and GREAT things for AMERICA.

3. As to grades - obaMao was no leader, just an empty suit, admitted druggie and was said to be a poor student. And, his presidency showed nothing but FAILURE and DAMAGE to our America over his eight years. Just lies, REAL scandals, corruption. His people spied on the Trump campaign, maliciously lied and committed fraud to fake prosecute anyone close to Trump, and the scandals,very legit scandals, btw, added up over the eight years.

The same is not true at all about Pres Trump:

https://www.worldhistoryedu.com/donald-trumps-educational-background/

"New York Military Academy

Trump excelled greatly at the military academy. His social and academic life transformed in a positive direction. He was also a great sportsman. Trump was a star soccer player, an athlete, and a member of the academy’s baseball team.

Tapping into his leadership skills, Trump was appointed a cadet captain. In 1964, his graduation year, he led his cadet members to 5th Avenue during a parade on Memorial Day."

and it certainly SHOWS in his success as America's president. The terrific accomplishments are into the hundreds in only four years.

you can stick obamao up your tailfeathers woodpecker.

You seem to FEEEEELLLLL that every day should be January 5th.

And here we see your approach to deflecting, word vomit. 

Most of that is just your feelings. This conversation started around grades. That's it. 

Trump did exactly what you're accusing Obama of. Are you going to refuse to accept that reality?

Then, in terms of academic achievement and Intelligence, Obama graduated with high honors from Harvard Law. Are you going to continue to refuse to acknowledge that?

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

so did Ted Kaczynski.

WSS

Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, is one of a number of convicted criminals who graduated from Ivy League schools. In 1962, Kaczynski earned a degree in mathematics from Harvard University.

say. woodpecker is said, by him, to be good at mathematics too. Scary woodpecker bird.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Then, in terms of academic achievement and Intelligence, Obama graduated with high honors from Harvard Law. Are you going to continue to refuse to acknowledge that? 

stop deflecting. Name one good or great thing your obaMao did for America during his eight years.

can't name one, your beak is done.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch - here is all the honorary degrees you obaMao got for also doing NOTHING.

23px-Flag_of_Illinois.svg.png Illinois June 4, 2005 Knox College Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[1][2]
23px-Flag_of_Massachusetts.svg.png Massachusetts June 2, 2006 University of Massachusetts Boston Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[3]
23px-Flag_of_Illinois.svg.png Illinois June 16, 2006 Northwestern University Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[4]
23px-Flag_of_Louisiana.svg.png Louisiana August 13, 2006 Xavier University of Louisiana Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[5]
23px-Flag_of_the_District_of_Columbia.sv District of Columbia May 12, 2007 Howard University Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[6]
23px-Flag_of_New_Hampshire.svg.png New Hampshire May 19, 2007 Southern New Hampshire University Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[7]
20px-Flag_of_Connecticut.svg.png Connecticut May 25, 2008 Wesleyan University Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[8][9]
23px-Flag_of_Indiana.svg.png Indiana May 17, 2009 University of Notre Dame Doctor of Laws (LL.D) [10][11]
23px-Flag_of_Michigan.svg.png Michigan May 1, 2010 University of Michigan Doctor of Laws (LL.D) [12]
22px-Flag_of_Virginia.svg.png Virginia May Hampton University Doctor of Laws (LL.D) [13]
25px-Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png Ohio May 5, 2013 Ohio State University Doctor of Laws (LL.D) [14]
23px-Flag_of_Georgia_%28U.S._state%29.sv Georgia (U.S. state) May 19, 2013 Morehouse College Doctor of Laws (LL.D) [15]
23px-Flag_of_the_District_of_Columbia.sv District of Columbia May 7, 2016 Howard University Doctor of Science (D.Sc)[16][17]
23px-Flag_of_New_Jersey.svg.png New Jersey May 15, 2016 Rutgers University Doctor of Laws (LL.D)[18][19]

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, is one of a number of convicted criminals who graduated from Ivy League schools. In 1962, Kaczynski earned a degree in mathematics from Harvard University.

say. woodpecker is said, by him, to be good at mathematics too. Scary woodpecker bird.

luckily you're bad at math, huh?

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

stop deflecting. Name one good or great thing your obaMao did for America during his eight years.

can't name one, your beak is done.

"Stop deflecting!"

* immediately asks a question that has nothing to do with this thread in an attempt to deflect *

That's a new level of lack of self-awareness even for you Cal, jesus. 

You attacked Obama for not releasing his grades. Trump did the exact same thing. Correct? It is just a yes / no question you have yet to answer.....

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.a89f4d108a1a53787490098962e6a860.png

Actually, after watching most of the DNC, I could easily name a few, that would immediately be attacked by Cal's  "Biden and Obama never did anything good for the country shtick ".... So again I'm not wasting my time bothering with someone who has ingested such incredibly large quantities of Trump right wing snake oil, they've also lost all contact with reality.... 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I mentioned he graduated with honors and your response was "affirmative action". There is no extrapolation. It is what you said. 

You agree though he didn't get any extra "points" when it can to the grades he earned at Harvard though, correct? 

Not necessarily. To be honest I don't know which of the courses one must take at Harvard or any other law program are graded subjectively or objectively. Then again neither do you, correct?

I would assume there are many classes in which the grading is based on the professor's opinion. As opposed to true and false or multiple choice questions. Do you think otherwise?

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Actually, after watching most of the DNC, I could easily name a few, that would immediately be attacked by Cal's  "Biden and Obama never did anything good for the country shtick ".... So again I'm not wasting my time bothering with someone who has ingested such incredibly large quantities of Trump right wing snake oil, they've also lost all contact with reality.... 

I think we know the reason my friend. You have an irrational personal hatred of trump and we vote for the devil just to spite him. It happens on both sides.

But take note of the "I'm not wasting my time" tag. That usually means "I don't really have a reason or an answer."

Let me try this out one more time... Rooting for the Browns to lose so Belichick would be fired.

WSS

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not necessarily. To be honest I don't know which of the courses one must take at Harvard or any other law program are graded subjectively or objectively. Then again neither do you, correct?

I would assume there are many classes in which the grading is based on the professor's opinion. As opposed to true and false or multiple choice questions. Do you think otherwise?

WSS

Umm... I think you're confusing it with theater arts...

So you're saying you think someone can graduate with high honors from Harvard Law just because all of the professors subjectively graded that student higher? (Which is clearly you trying to work affirmative action back into this...)

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Proves YOU CAN'T DO IT! 🤣

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Umm... I think you're confusing it with theater arts...

no doubt Theater Arts is largely based on personality and opinion. I would say so is English sociology and creative writing. My guess would be that the engineering mathematics excetera would be on the other end of the spectrum. With law falling somewhere in the middle.

So you're saying you think someone can graduate with high honors from Harvard Law just because all of the professors subjectively graded that student higher? (Which is clearly you trying to work affirmative action back into this...)

All? I think we've been through that before. Nothing is all or every or none or whatever. 

WSS

PS I left in the speech-to-text excetera just because I thought it was funny.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think we know the reason my friend. You have an irrational personal hatred of trump and we vote for the devil just to spite him. It happens on both sides.

But take note of the "I'm not wasting my time" tag. That usually means "I don't really have a reason or an answer."

Let me try this out one more time... Rooting for the Browns to lose so Belichick would be fired.

WSS

Steve, there's plenty of reasons not to like Trump, but the MAGAs here continually make excuses for him- it's an exercise in futility..... So I'm spending plenty of time over at the Washington Post or NY Times- ya see, not everyone in the country engages in Trump hero worship....  Trump hates the Post- partly because Jeff Bezos is 10X the businessman that Trump ever was, and they're not afraid to call out his shortcomings (which are many) either..... I've already seen what happens (multiple times) when I post links that are negative to Orange Man, and right away like clockwork- FAKE NEWS!!!!!   So that's why it's- a waste of my time....  

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Proves YOU CAN'T DO IT! 🤣

Actually I tried, starting with Obamacare- that your hero wants to dismantle... It just triggers Cal to go off on another one of his ODS rants....   I really don't need to hear the same bullshit over, and over, and over.....  

Maybe at the RNC Trump will be able to come up with his replacement plan for it. :D 

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve, there's plenty of reasons not to like Trump, but the MAGAs here continually make excuses for him- it's an exercise in futility..... So I'm spending plenty of time over at the Washington Post or NY Times- ya see, not everyone in the country engages in Trump hero worship....  Trump hates the Post- partly because Jeff Bezos is 10X the businessman that Trump ever was, and they're not afraid to call out his shortcomings (which are many) either..... I've already seen what happens (multiple times) when I post links that are negative to Orange Man, and right away like clockwork- FAKE NEWS!!!!!   So that's why it's- a waste of my time....  

Actually I tried, starting with Obamacare- that your hero wants to dismantle... It just triggers Cal to go off on another one of his ODS rants....   I really don't need to hear the same bullshit over, and over, and over.....  

Maybe at the RNC Trump will be able to come up with his replacement plan for it. :D 

There's a big difference between making excuses and just not giving a shit about the nickel and dime constant outrage. And you can scream Mega every other sentence if you want to just keep in mind who you're talking to. Keep in mind that, or at least I think, I'm reasonable human being.

I don't think you can find any Obama Obsession in any of my posts nor any blind love for the president. It's just an until he does something or causes something to happen that I think is truly a negative, again like floods of illegals and BLM murdering people left and right and burng down cities, then I'm not going to get worked up over it. If there is some other issues like wishing the entire government was going to run more fiscally conservativey? Sure. But that's not going to happen when Joe and Kameltoe are in office. I actually agreed with the liberals who thought we were spending too much money to defend the Europeans and that they should probably chip in a little bit more. Now you guys are outraged about that. Just ridiculous. I just can't think of any actual issues good I'm really on board with the hardcore left wing.

And as far as respect from the Europeans, fuck them. As long as our checkbook is on the table they love us. And that's the only reason.

If you think of one that the Democrats would have a better handle on let me know. And sorry, I don't think the Washington Post or the New York Times or CNN are any more respectable than the blaze.

WSS

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah right you got nothing...🤣  You still bring up Trump sad so sad!

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yeah right you got nothing...🤣  You still bring up Trump sad so sad!

Don't worry, thanks for proving my point. All you have is some serious love for Trump, and Democrat hate, pretty much sums up 95% of the discussion here.... Don't know why I even bother taking a look what's going on here, I should know what to expect by now....