THE BROWNS BOARD

Dumbest President in American history?

Gorka

Leave it up to the Demonrats to have elected the dumbest president is history, God forbid Biden should get elected.

Biden flunked the 3rd grade.

Earned all C's and D's in the first 3 semesters at the Univ of Delaware.

Received an F in  ROTC.

Earned a 1.9 GPA

Plagiarized a portion of a law school paper.

Lied about him graduating in the top of his class. He graduated near the bottom.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

So when is the media ever going to investigate this, huh Hoorta?

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The first thing that comes to mind, is Michelle Obama accusing Trump of putting illegal aliens in the cages the Obammy administration built.

Not really. Not based on gorkas comment, as far as I can tell. 

I don't think anyone here ever hung their hat on Biden being very smart / high academics / etc. 

So if you never said that, you can say Trump isn't very intelligent, and there's no hypocrisy there. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

How so?

To be clear when I said "you" I was referring to your kind, not you in particular.

But one glaring example is how the dems fervently tried to impeach Trump based on a phony bribery charge stemming from a phone call,  when in fact Joe Biden actually did bribe the Ukrainians and bragged about it on videotape.

Just now, Gorka said:

To be clear when I said "you" I was referring to your kind, not you in particular.

But one glaring example is how the dems fervently tried to impeach Trump based on a phony bribery charge stemming from a phone call,  when in fact Joe Biden actually did bribe the Ukrainians and bragged about it on videotape.

If it's "my kind" then it's something I would have done. So show me where I praised Biden's intelligence while I insulting Trump's?

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If it's "my kind" then it's something I would have done. So show me where I praised Biden's intelligence while I insulting Trump's?

No it is absolutely not. I know liberals/dems who don't take kindly to many of the things their side does but will vote democrat anyway.

Secondly this thread isn't about you, don't try to make it as such.

25 minutes ago, Gorka said:

No it is absolutely not. I know liberals/dems who don't take kindly to many of the things their side does but will vote democrat anyway.

Secondly this thread isn't about you, don't try to make it as such.

You responded to me and said "how you accuse the other side."

If this wasn't about me I would think you wouldn't make a post that seems like you're referring directly to me. 

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You responded to me and said "how you accuse the other side."

If this wasn't about me I would think you wouldn't make a post that seems like you're referring directly to me. 

I was upfront and  provided a crystal clear explanation, yet you continue to harp on it.  I'm not repeating myself. Stop making everyone think you're just a kid.

So what do you think of those on your side who accuse Trump of what Biden is guilty of doing?

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not really. Not based on gorkas comment, as far as I can tell. 

I don't think anyone here ever hung their hat on Biden being very smart / high academics / etc. 

So if you never said that, you can say Trump isn't very intelligent, and there's no hypocrisy there. 

Reagan wasn't exactly a genius. Trump's actual grades are a pile of obfuscation. Apparently DT had someone else take his SAT for him. Aw, just more fake news? Trump is a genius, because by osmosis one of his relatives was one....  

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Leave it up to the Demonrats to have elected the dumbest president is history, God forbid Biden should get elected.

Biden flunked the 3rd grade.

Earned all C's and D's in the first 3 semesters at the Univ of Delaware.

Received an F in  ROTC.

Earned a 1.9 GPA

Plagiarized a portion of a law school paper.

Lied about him graduating in the top of his class. He graduated near the bottom.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

So when is the media ever going to investigate this, huh Hoorta?

So where did your investigation turn up all these nice Biden factoids?  HUH? Joe may have graduated at the bottom of his law school class, but at least he graduated..  

Trump is Magna Cum Liar about his academic prowess, as about anything else...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherrim/2019/02/28/heres-why-donald-trump-doesnt-want-anyone-to-know-his-grades-or-sat-scores/#672995963764

IIRC Einstein's HS teacher though he was pretty dumb too.... As the above article said- it's what you do when you get out of school that matters... 

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

I was upfront and  provided a crystal clear explanation, yet you continue to harp on it.  I'm not repeating myself. Stop making everyone think you're just a kid.

So what do you think of those on your side who accuse Trump of what Biden is guilty of doing?

My side accuses politicians that deserve to be accused, regardless of political party, and won't hold back criticism just because of political affiliation. 

If you're asking with a true blue Dem or strong liberal would say, then you should ask one of them, instead of directing posts to me that say "you" or "your". 

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My side accuses politicians that deserve to be accused, regardless of political party, and won't hold back criticism just because of political affiliation. 

If you're asking with a true blue Dem or strong liberal would say, then you should ask one of them, instead of directing posts to me that say "you" or "your". 

oh, stick a cork in it, kamoola bird.

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok.  Then I must be missing it.

PM me or something the next time you criticize Biden or anyone on the left that rightfully deserves it. Wouldn't want to miss it again.

...oh and this time I really mean YOU specifically, since you always seem to want to go there.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

So where did your investigation turn up all these nice Biden factoids?  HUH? Joe may have graduated at the bottom of his law school class, but at least he graduated..  

Trump is Magna Cum Liar about his academic prowess, as about anything else...  https://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherrim/2019/02/28/heres-why-donald-trump-doesnt-want-anyone-to-know-his-grades-or-sat-scores/#672995963764

IIRC Einstein's HS teacher though he was pretty dumb too.... As the above article said- it's what you do when you get out of school that matters... 

"I did not do very well," Biden said. "I ended up with a 1.9 [grade point average], getting a D in ROTC, [which] put me on probation."

https://abcnews.go.com/WN/WhoIs/joe-biden/story?id=3770445

A law school faculty report, dated Dec. 1, 1965, concluded Biden ''used five pages from a published law review article without quotation or attribution'' and he ought to be failed in the legal methods course for which he had submitted the paper. Biden had to plead with the faculty not to expel him from law school.
At the University of Delaware, the New York Times notes "In his first three semesters, his grades were C's or D's, with three exceptions: two A's in physical education courses, a B in a course on 'Great English Writers' and an F in R.O.T.C.

I don't make stuff up. That is your MO. You can look up the rest yourself.

You shoulda looked up Hoorta because the point of this thread went over your head.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

Ok.  Then I must be missing it.

PM me or something the next time you criticize Biden or anyone on the left that rightfully deserves it. Wouldn't want to miss it again.

...oh and this time I really mean YOU specifically, since you always seem to want to go there.

You literally replied to me and said "you" in the response. How else was it supposed to be taken?

You're clearly trying to flip this back into some insult towards me but it's not working...

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

"I did not do very well," Biden said. "I ended up with a 1.9 [grade point average], getting a D in ROTC, [which] put me on probation."

https://abcnews.go.com/WN/WhoIs/joe-biden/story?id=3770445

A law school faculty report, dated Dec. 1, 1965, concluded Biden ''used five pages from a published law review article without quotation or attribution'' and he ought to be failed in the legal methods course for which he had submitted the paper. Biden had to plead with the faculty not to expel him from law school.
At the University of Delaware, the New York Times notes "In his first three semesters, his grades were C's or D's, with three exceptions: two A's in physical education courses, a B in a course on 'Great English Writers' and an F in R.O.T.C.

I don't make stuff up. That is your MO. You can look up the rest yourself.

You shoulda looked up Hoorta because the point of this thread went over your head.

At least Biden was honest in that regard. Aw gee, you miss my point. It's odds on Trump has inflated his academic achievements- because if they become public, they'll show (no surprise) he's a proven liar- again. Plagiarizing an article- or having a stand in take his SAT?  Yup, old Donald "Honest Abe" Trump- a real outstanding student.... Now about those tax returns that he doesn't want to see the light of day either....  

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You literally replied to me and said "you" in the response. How else was it supposed to be taken?

You're clearly trying to flip this back into some insult towards me but it's not working...

I already clarified that.  Whats not working is your deflecting.

Again,  will you PM me or something the next time you criticize Biden or anyone on the left that rightfully deserves it?  Wouldn't want to miss it again.

You made this claim. Now back it up.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

At least Biden was honest in that regard. Aw gee, you miss my point. It's odds on Trump has inflated his academic achievements- because if they become public, they'll show (no surprise) he's a proven liar- again. Plagiarizing an article- or having a stand in take his SAT?  Yup, old Donald "Honest Abe" Trump- a real outstanding student.... Now about those tax returns that he doesn't want to see the light of day either....  

Biden lied, He said he got a D in ROTC. He got an F.

I never said Trump had achieved academically idiot. If you had paid attention earlier I had said I suspected Trumps grades were sub par... obviously due to the fact that his grades are sealed.

hey Hoorta, would you man up and say the same thing about your ObaMao commie? Nope? really ?

still "sniffing obamao butt gas?" like you like to put it?

Irrational TDS - it owns you. Feel the unsubstantiated HATE.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2012/10/24/obamas-transcripts-biden-in-1987/

Obama, Biden: Academic Transcripts and the Truth

Before Obama chose to disclose his grades to the media, Obama’s grades were unquestionably private and confidential. If he was truthful about his college GPAs, then they are now unquestionably public and non-confidential. Having voluntarily chosen to disclose his GPAs, there is no reason for him now to object to independent verification of those claims unless he knows that his grades differ from what he told the media. 

Although all presidential candidates deserve a presumption of truthfulness, there are legitimate questions about President Obama’s GPA claims, as set forth in detail in my book Barack O’Liberal: The Education of President Obama. For example, with respect to his GPA at Occidental College, Obama said he was “goofing off for the first two years of college” and had a “lackadaisical approach to his [Occidental] studies.” One of his Occidental professors said Obama “wasn’t a very serious student” and another said that Obama “wasn’t working hard enough.” One of Obama’s law school recommenders said, “I think [Obama] didn’t do too well in college.” If Obama had a 3.7 GPA at Columbia, then why did he graduate without honors? Why is there no public evidence that he made Columbia’s Dean’s List, which required only a 3.33 GPA in any semester? Why hasn’t Obama sought to collect (at least for charity) the million-dollar bet from his classmate, Wayne Allyn Root, that Obama had a sub-3.5 GPA at Columbia?

So far, Obama has refused independent verification of his academic record. The New York Times said that Obama “declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, coworker, roommate or friend from those years.” When Salon asked for Obama’s LSAT score, the request was refused. Valerie Jarrett called the requests for Obama’s transcripts “nonsense” and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney called such requests “preposterous.”

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hey Hoorta, would you man up and say the same thing about your ObaMao commie? Nope? really ?

still "sniffing obamao butt gas?" like you like to put it?

Irrational TDS - it owns you. Feel the unsubstantiated HATE.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2012/10/24/obamas-transcripts-biden-in-1987/

Obama, Biden: Academic Transcripts and the Truth

Before Obama chose to disclose his grades to the media, Obama’s grades were unquestionably private and confidential. If he was truthful about his college GPAs, then they are now unquestionably public and non-confidential. Having voluntarily chosen to disclose his GPAs, there is no reason for him now to object to independent verification of those claims unless he knows that his grades differ from what he told the media. 

Although all presidential candidates deserve a presumption of truthfulness, there are legitimate questions about President Obama’s GPA claims, as set forth in detail in my book Barack O’Liberal: The Education of President Obama. For example, with respect to his GPA at Occidental College, Obama said he was “goofing off for the first two years of college” and had a “lackadaisical approach to his [Occidental] studies.” One of his Occidental professors said Obama “wasn’t a very serious student” and another said that Obama “wasn’t working hard enough.” One of Obama’s law school recommenders said, “I think [Obama] didn’t do too well in college.” If Obama had a 3.7 GPA at Columbia, then why did he graduate without honors? Why is there no public evidence that he made Columbia’s Dean’s List, which required only a 3.33 GPA in any semester? Why hasn’t Obama sought to collect (at least for charity) the million-dollar bet from his classmate, Wayne Allyn Root, that Obama had a sub-3.5 GPA at Columbia?

So far, Obama has refused independent verification of his academic record. The New York Times said that Obama “declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, coworker, roommate or friend from those years.” When Salon asked for Obama’s LSAT score, the request was refused. Valerie Jarrett called the requests for Obama’s transcripts “nonsense” and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney called such requests “preposterous.”

Breitbart published a similar article questioning Trump's education a few years later, right?

Not to mention Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law...

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Breitbart published a similar article questioning Trump's education a few years later, right?

Not to mention Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law...

Affirmative action.

And yet we still haven't seen his transcripts which would prove if he made the GPA cut to get into Harvard.

😂

WSS

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Affirmative action.

And yet we still haven't seen his transcripts which would prove if he made the GPA cut to get into Harvard.

😂

WSS

So he only graduated magna cum laude at Harvard Law because of ... affirmative action?

This somehow just gave him good grades? No hard work involved?

Yeah?

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

obamao SAID he had high grades...

but has desperately refused to show his grades.

obviously, the woodpecker didn't READ the article.

So... Like Trump, correct? To the point where his personal lawyer claimed he was told to threaten institutions that released Trump's grades.

So just to be clear the thing you're accusing Obama of, claiming to have grades but not releasing them, is exactly what Trump has done. Right?

Of course, Obama graduating from Harvard Law with magna cum laude distinction is a fact. The school acknowledges it.