THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope this bites GoodYear in the...

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh yeah, what are my accomplishments?

What are yours?

Objectively he's an upper echelon guitar player. I have no experience in ranking engineers but I don't doubt you're pretty good at what you do.

(or we could go with the Caddyshack rating system. You don't keep score? How do you compare yourself to other golfers? "My height.")

🐻

WSS

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Also, Goodyear owns several smaller subsidiary companies across the US. I'm sure those workers would be pumped to pull the lever for Trump in November if they lost their jobs due to a boycott that Trump supported.

The low info liberals among them weren't gonna vote for Trump anyway. But I believe they would. I as sure as hell would, wouldn't you?

19 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Also, Goodyear owns several smaller subsidiary companies across the US. I'm sure those workers would be pumped to pull the lever for Trump in November if they lost their jobs due to a boycott that Trump supported.

The guys that love BLM and would be offended by bluelivesmatter probably aren't pulling that liver anyway.

WSS

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

I'm never able to open these links but it sounds good, at leasts 2/3 of it.

I would like to hear the MAGA attire explanation if someone could covey.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/goodyear-walks-back-blue-lives-matter-ban-after-new-leaked-audio-further-embarrasses-company/

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

I'm never able to open these links but it sounds good, at leasts 2/3 of it.

I would like to hear the MAGA attire explanation if someone could covey.

I"ve found that right clicking on it, and selecting "open in new private window" works....

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Thanks.

Too bad MAGA came to be affiliated with a political party. Making America great is what all Americans should want for this nation.

Trump didn't make MAGA a Republican thing, the left did.

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh yeah, what are my accomplishments?

What are yours?

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Objectively he's an upper echelon guitar player.

🐻

WSS

Thank you Steve 😎

Woody, another minor accomplishment, way way back in my teen days . I threw a 5 oz sphere 60'6" in the Indians organization for a short period of time.. Till they found out how old I really was..😧 They liked me.. They asked me to return when I was old enough for them to talk to me.. It wasn't in the cards... I met a lot of names..

Your turn..