THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Sunday 8/16/2020

The Gipper

On 8/16/2020 at 10:12 AM, The Gipper said:

Here is this week's survey.    Give your answers and opinions.

1.  Statement:    Baker Mayfield,  Nick Chubb, and Austin Hooper  will be the "dominators"  in Stefanski's offense,  more so than WRs  OBJ and Landry.    Your views on this.

Baker and Chubb will be the "dominators" within the offense. Landry and Hooper will have a sizable part too, and OBJ will disappoint yet again. 

2. Which  4-5-6  NFL QBs have the most  "to prove"   this season?

1) Brady 2) Baker 3) Trubisky 4) Carr

3. There will be  2 new NFL stadiums this year....In LA and in Las Vegas.    (though....there may be no fans in them).    Are you excited to see them? 

No. Neither

4. The Big Ten and Pac-12 have shut down their college football seasons.   Good or bad call?  Explain. 

Bad. I feel sorry for the kids, especially the seniors. 

5. What  former fast food chain do you miss   (if any)?

None. They all have their share in America being the fatest county on the planet.... The next time you're asked if you wanna Super Size That? Just say no. 

6. What cities in the USA  would you NEVER have a desire to live in? 

The list is far too long, so I'll just say any major shit hole, er city in America.... LA, SF, SD, Portland, Detroit, Chicago and NY, are shinning examples of what I consider a major shit hole. 

^ All my first reactions and right off the top of my head. 

I will provide here my "Gipper's List"   of the Best Cities to visit  (I can't say about living there....considering the likely cost of living).  I have had this list developed over many years.   By this I mean where I think it is most fun/cool/interesting to visit.   I actually have 4 categories:   Large, Medium, and Small towns, and Resort towns  and these include Canada:

Large Cities:

New Orleans,  Chicago, Toronto, San Francisco, San Antonio   (Honorable Mention: Seattle, San Diego, Salt Lake) 

Medium size cities:

Savannah Ga.,  Santa Fe,  Madison Wisc.;  Santa Barbara;  Quebec City  (honorable mention: Charleston SC

Small towns:

Woodstock  Vt.;   Cooperstown NY;  Chagrin Falls OH;  Seaside Fla.;  Chatham Mass.  (honorable mention: Petoskey Mich; Wellsboro Pa., Bardstown Ky.

Resort towns:

Aspen Colo,  Taos N. Mex., Sedona AZ;  Carmel CA; Park City Utah  (honorable mention:  Tombstone AZ; Sun Valley Idaho; )

2. Which  4-5-6  NFL QBs have the most  "to prove"   this season?

Mayfield, Trubisky (probably too late) , Minshew, Haskins

My view on Minshew is that he really has nothing to prove per se because I see him being merely a placeholder.  I think JAX will be in Tank for Trevor  mode.  I guess Minshew can prove that maybe he should be given a try somewhere....or that he can be a good backup eventually to Lawrence. 

(I DO think, however, that Jax has put together some pretty good talent on the team elsewhere, which could jeopardize  them getting #1 overall,   so maybe they would also be willing to Fail for Fields)