THE BROWNS BOARD

Cannon Hinnant?

Vambo

the lefties are silent, as usual.

The partisan slurs are the worst I've ever seen before.

Slurs with no legit foundation.....

sad. they do NOT care. It doesn't fit their agenda - getting over losing the last election.

did I hear any leftie on the board have a comment about this? black man, thug, goes out and shoots a young white kid

in the head?

5 years old. what a horrific tragedy.

But, it doesn't make the left FEEL good about losing the last election, and probably losing this one big.

No political benefit, they do NOT give a damn.

Not my words...  texted from a friend.

"So this has been on my mind for a few days. The question people are asking is "Why are there no protests for Cannon?" What I want to know is what exactly would you be protesting? The swift action in apprehending his monster of a killer or the fact that the reason you aren't seeing the news coverage is because you're overshadowing it by trying to equate it to something it has nothing to do with? Cannon's life did matter and the monster that took that from him is in custody and no one is defending his actions. So instead of acting like we should be in the streets realize that the system actually worked this time. RIH little man."

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

"So this has been on my mind for a few days. The question people are asking is "Why are there no protests for Cannon?" What I want to know is what exactly would you be protesting? The swift action in apprehending his monster of a killer or the fact that the reason you aren't seeing the news coverage is because you're overshadowing it by trying to equate it to something it has nothing to do with? Cannon's life did matter and the monster that took that from him is in custody and no one is defending his actions. So instead of acting like we should be in the streets realize that the system actually worked this time. RIH little man."

if this is meant to be a defense that's just what happened to any George Floyd case. Millions of dollars and damages and to BLM who sent it directly to the Biden campaign and over a dozen deaths later...

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

if this is meant to be a defense that's just what happened to any George Floyd case. Millions of dollars and damages and to BLM who sent it directly to the Biden campaign and over a dozen deaths later...

WSS

I'm confused as to what you're attempting to say here?

The kid was murdered in cold blood, his killer identified and immediately a manhunt began to find him where he will, beyond deservedly so, more than likely face the death penalty.

Again, I don't give a fuck about BLM or you'd see me pimp their creedo here.  That's not what this point is about and keep in mind, well before BLM existed, there have been some pretty gross miscarriages of justice in this country that have needed long overdue attention.    There are policies and laws that are antiquated and poorly (I don't mean in terms of carried out but poorly in terms of the balance in justice) applied.       We've seen high profile rape cases with the convicted getting the sentencing of only a handful of months.  Let us not pretend that we can't do better here.     Do I believe these things are as widespread as many who have us believe? No, clearly not.  This isn't some dystopian, Judge Dredd like future.     

So it boils down to this - if a black person says, "Hey, I think we can do some better things with how we police in this country, be a little more pro-active in crime prevention and involve the community, we could make some great all around differences"...   does this dude offing a white kid somehow make that point less applicable?       

You'll notice I'm leaving BLM out of this because, for the most part, I think they're a good lot of clowns.  

Words can't explain this.So here's our local video's, to try* to do so. I can jump on Hwy 301 from my home and be in Wilson, NC in about 35 minutes..Sure we stopped by to pay respect to Cannon's family. Our Daughter was a church member of the Hinnant family.. Today my daughters son Ryder turns 4 🎂...Wake the F#ck up Merica!!

https://fox8.com/news/man-accused-of-shooting-5-year-old-neighbor-boy-in-the-head-while-he-was-playing-outside/    

https://fox8.com/news/man-charged-in-shooting-death-of-5-year-old-cannon-hinnant/ 

:( 🙏 

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Really? Don't know why he think about if for days. Why didn't you straighten him out?

The answer is in the form of a question ...Why were there protests for George Floyd?

Both questions are perplexing so to speak.

And if there were protests for Cannon, it would be frowned upon as anti-black, therefore racist. You know it would.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

George Floyd : criminal resisting arrest on drugs , had in the past held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly while robbing her during a home invasion.

Cannon Hinnant : innocent child riding a bicycle.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm confused as to what you're attempting to say here?

The kid was murdered in cold blood, his killer identified and immediately a manhunt began to find him where he will, beyond deservedly so, more than likely face the death penalty.

Again, I don't give a fuck about BLM or you'd see me pimp their creedo here.  That's not what this point is about and keep in mind, well before BLM existed, there have been some pretty gross miscarriages of justice in this country that have needed long overdue attention.    There are policies and laws that are antiquated and poorly (I don't mean in terms of carried out but poorly in terms of the balance in justice) applied.       We've seen high profile rape cases with the convicted getting the sentencing of only a handful of months.  Let us not pretend that we can't do better here.     Do I believe these things are as widespread as many who have us believe? No, clearly not.  This isn't some dystopian, Judge Dredd like future.     

So it boils down to this - if a black person says, "Hey, I think we can do some better things with how we police in this country, be a little more pro-active in crime prevention and involve the community, we could make some great all around differences"...   does this dude offing a white kid somehow make that point less applicable?       

You'll notice I'm leaving BLM out of this because, for the most part, I think they're a good lot of clowns.  

Actually nothing to be confused about. You know the old joke dog bites man is not a big news story but man bites dog is something fresh and exciting. The little fella got a small amount of notice because he's white. There are little black kids getting gunned down in the hood every day or at least every week zerofucks are given. I just wanted to comment on the complete assholes on the left who are angry the Destroyer gets any attention at all because it draws attention away from the real problem systemic racism. Which is bullshit.

PS your friend wanted to stress the quick and decisive action bringing the hoodlum to Justice. Same thing with the police officer that killed the thug. And yet... since this kind of shit happens so much more frequently than a cop killing an innocent black man it really should be as big a campaign issue for Republicans has George Floyd has been for Democrats.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually nothing to be confused about. You know the old joke dog bites man is not a big news story but man bites dog is something fresh and exciting. The little fella got a small amount of notice because he's white. There are little black kids getting gunned down in the hood every day or at least every week zerofucks are given. I just wanted to comment on the complete assholes on the left who are angry the Destroyer gets any attention at all because it draws attention away from the real problem systemic racism. Which is bullshit.

PS your friend wanted to stress the quick and decisive action bringing the hoodlum to Justice. Same thing with the police officer that killed the thug. And yet... since this kind of shit happens so much more frequently than a cop killing an innocent black man it really should be as big a campaign issue for Republicans has George Floyd has been for Democrats.

WSS

Black folks walk up and execute 5 year olds in the back off the head frequently?

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Black folks walk up and execute 5 year olds in the back off the head frequently?

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shooting-child-shot-in-children-killed/6289523/

Of course that's over an extremely long two week period. On the other hand it was just one city...

WSS

pitiful. defending the lack of coverage/outrage about a white 5 year old kid, brutually murdered....

but so many black kids get murdered, and the activists don't care.

It's only white on black violence that gets their motor running - because that gets them victimhood, and a platform to

raise hell and demand free stuff - reparations, especially in terms of smashing windows and stealing stuff.

That's how I see it.

By giving examples, reasons, and explanations as to why there should be protests for Cannon, you are inadvertently legitimizing the protests for Floyd.

A black scumbag killed the kid and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. End of story.

A bad cop (allegedly now) took the life of a street thug, and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. End of story.

The Floyd protests are bogus because:

Cope are not targeting black people.

There doesn't exist systemic racism.

Blacks are not being oppressed.

No one is saying black lives don't matter.

BLM is a fraudulent organization.

I don't know why Tia couldn't just explain this to his liberal friend.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

By giving examples, reasons, and explanations as to why there should be protests for Cannon, you are inadvertently legitimizing the protests for Floyd.

A black scumbag killed the kid and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. End of story.

A bad cop (allegedly now) took the life of a street thug, and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. End of story.

The Floyd protests are bogus because:

Cope are not targeting black people.

There doesn't exist systemic racism.

Blacks are not being oppressed.

No one is saying black lives don't matter.

BLM is a fraudulent organization.

I don't know why Tia couldn't just explain this to his liberal friend.

aura-winner-gold-medal-50mm-2-620697-dv-p.jpg