THE BROWNS BOARD

So... Trump Just Said It Out Loud (Mail In Voting)

MLD Woody

lol. LOL.

So Hoorta has me on ignore, but quotes my post and bitches about stupid stuff. LOL LOL

I imagine his dishonesty is a desperate attempt to get conservatives to screw up and be nasty enough'

that he can get us off the board. It's what hard core dominated-by-their-emotions progressive "independents" do.

Like, "you can ridicule Trump all you want, but ridiculing Kamoola is offensive".

yeah, right.

Hoorta and his little woodpecker LOVE them some liberal bias snopes and cnn. If a source is dishonest enough to make progressives/liberals/"independents" smile, then it's a wonderful source no matter how dishonest.

On 8/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, Westside Steve said:

Nice job Woody you even used the Facebook title.

But he is correct the post office is really not capable of effectively handling vote-by-mail. The place was absolutely fraught with mistakes even before today. If anybody is willing to be honest how often wish your male fucked up over the last year or two? I've personally gotten at least two missed deliveries a month.

WSS

When I lived in Middleburg Heights, I would get my neighbor’s mail and he would get mine 2-3 times a week.

Fortunately, 90% of the time it’s just junk mail.

• Upvote 4

I'll ask this the best way I can and try to put your political bias in the closet for just a single post..... but don't worry, you can come out of the closet after replying. 

I and we have heard the reports, seen the pictures, videos and memes of USPS drop off boxes being removed in large amounts from basically all over the country.

I'm 52yrs old and can not remember a single report of anything like this..... Sure, even in my own town the USPS would rearrange, add, relocate a few boxes here and there, but they would do so 1 at a time and over the course of a decade. It was usually because of changing neighborhoods and/or continued vandalizing from some of America's finest good boys.... Shit, my bad... Ignore that last part. 

So my common sense screams, WFT is going on? I would love to hear some honest, common sense based theories (and not what you've been told to think by your beloved propaganda machines) as to why this sudden, and unprecedented (at least to me) action is being taken in this already fucked up time period we all exist (not truly live) in. 

If this isn't happening for some political reason, then give us your best logical, common sense driven reason why it is happening. The thing about common sense is simple...

When something smells like a turd, looks like a turd, acts like a turd and talks like a turd....... It's a Steeler fan. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

1. If my first point is false, I'm sorry, but I read a lot. Is it not true?    

2. As to my second point, I did overstate it, but look at the trend:

3. I mispoke - I should have said "to hell with the USPS UNION".

Social media forums also cost people jobs Cal...it's a new world boys & girls... PM me any of your concerns with your mail delivery.. but here's a fact..

You have your regular* route carrier.. He/she may get sick/Covid? Take Vacations? hell, they might even see his/her scheduled day off... I was a Substitutes carrier for 8 years. And sure enough.. i was not perfect with every piece, not doing the same route everyday ....It's a matter of whom's taking pride in their work.... and yeah, those video's are out there too, and rarely your career carrier...It's been 47 hours of hell for carriers since Covid folks.. what the suits do above us carriers we can't control.. but i see the sweat we put up with everyday..For the majority...their damn good people on the streets 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Social media forums also cost people jobs Cal...it's a new world boys & girls... PM me any of your concerns with your mail delivery.. but here's a fact..

You have your regular* route carrier.. He/she may get sick/Covid? Take Vacations? hell, they might even see his/her scheduled day off... I was a Substitutes carrier for 8 years. And sure enough.. i was not perfect with every piece, not doing the same route everyday ....It's a matter of whom's taking pride in their work.... and yeah, those video's are out there too, and rarely your career carrier...It's been 47 hours of hell for carriers since Covid folks.. what the suits do above us carriers we can't control.. but i see the sweat we put up with everyday..For the majority...their damn good people on the streets 

I had a talk with our regular carrier Gumby, and I was shocked at the size of her route in my residential area. Told her she'd be great at mountain climbing- considering the thousands of front steps she has to go up and down every day.....

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I had a talk with our regular carrier Gumby, and I was shocked at the size of her route in my residential area. Told her she'd be great at mountain climbing- considering the thousands of front steps she has to go up and down every day.....

the amount of mom's in this occupation? it's amazing.. kids, meals, schooling, than hoofing mail for hours 🤷‍♀️..Our tax lady, could have retired 2 years ago. Her mail route is 83 miles per day of narrow country roads..53 miles per day is enough for this old mailman 👴 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Red State :D Newsmax :D QAnon :D 

As long as we agree they're on the same level.

Actually Snopes pisses me off not so much because they just out-and-out lie constantly but because even when something is pretty much true they will spend a thousand words spinning it because somebody didn't dot The I or cross the T.

But still I'd want to see the actual link to the actual quote on Snopes.

WSS

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

lol. LOL.

So Hoorta has me on ignore, but quotes my post and bitches about stupid stuff. LOL LOL

I can see that you've posted, so if I'm in the mood for amusement, I'll take a look at what you're babbling about.... 

I imagine his dishonesty is a desperate attempt to get conservatives to screw up and be nasty enough'

that he can get us off the board. It's what hard core dominated-by-their-emotions progressive "independents" do.

You do know my Mod powers are fully functional here...  I easily could kick all you MAGAs off or give you a bunch of warning points- so me, Tex, and Woody would have a nice liberal forum to discuss things RATIONALLY, instead of some paranoid double talk you spew on a regular basis... But I can get all the opposing views I need reading the comments from the Washington Post or the NY Times... Ya see- there's plenty of ways to get balanced viewpoints. 

Like, "you can ridicule Trump all you want, but ridiculing Kamoola is offensive". yeah, right.

You just said it Cal- it's perfectly OK to ridicule Biden or Harris- but if anyone says ANYTHING bad about the guy who looks like he uses cheap orange makeup- why they have TDS. 

Hoorta and his little woodpecker LOVE them some liberal bias snopes and cnn. If a source is dishonest enough to make progressives/liberals/"independents" smile, then it's a wonderful source no matter how dishonest.

Of course, right wing slanted crap from Red State, Newsmax, Brietbart, and QAnon is totally reliable and to be trusted, with no bias whatsoever.    DNN  Deepstate News Network :D :D :D 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Just for the record bud there's a shit ton of insults and condemnation and disagreement with the president here. And yes Cals probably the first guy that jumped to the guys Defence regardless of what the accusation is. Kind of like you guys with Joe Biden and Harris. Except usually the Battle Cry is leave her alone she's a girl damn you?

WSS

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As long as we agree they're on the same level.

Actually Snopes pisses me off not so much because they just out-and-out lie constantly but because even when something is pretty much true they will spend a thousand words spinning it because somebody didn't dot The I or cross the T.

But still I'd want to see the actual link to the actual quote on Snopes.

WSS

Steve- I won't look up the exact- but the short of it is "Mostly True"....  Now the MAGA defenders can say the USPS is only removing underutilized boxes... Ok, I'll buy that, but it looks bad.  In the local paper today, the postmaster did say those automated mail sorters are out of commission here in Dayton- and I have to wonder why.  

The interesting thing is- if you take a look at that map I posted, the major slowdowns are in big cities that are mostly democratic voting... Coincidence? I seriously doubt it.... 

I'm not naive enough to not realize the Republicans have been trying to privatize the Post Office for years- but this is one hell of a time to push the envelope. You let the other guys take over- rural mail goes to hell. It costs me the same 50 cents to send a letter next door, or to my pal in Eagle River Alaska.  :)   

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve- I won't look up the exact- but the short of it is "Mostly True"....  Now the MAGA defenders can say the USPS is only removing underutilized boxes... Ok, I'll buy that, but it looks bad.  In the local paper today, the postmaster did say those automated mail sorters are out of commission here in Dayton- and I have to wonder why.  

The interesting thing is- if you take a look at that map I posted, the major slowdowns are in big cities that are mostly democratic voting... Coincidence? I seriously doubt it.... 

I'm not naive enough to not realize the Republicans have been trying to privatize the Post Office for years- but this is one hell of a time to push the envelope. You let the other guys take over- rural mail goes to hell. It costs me the same 50 cents to send a letter next door, or to my pal in Eagle River Alaska.  :)   

For the Democrats and their new members anytime Trump wants to do anything is the worst time possible. And you're correct about the Republicans and a lot of other people who are fiscally conservative. Sure it's nostalgic so is the Pony Express and the telegraph office. I'm actually surprised you Democrats aren't crying for vote by email. That seems like it would be easier easier to fudge.

But, and it's been mentioned here before without political context, my mail delivery has been a piece of shit for the last few years. Not completely useless but at least I mistake or two every week.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record bud there's a shit ton of insults and condemnation and disagreement with the president here. And yes Cals probably the first guy that jumped to the guys Defence regardless of what the accusation is. Kind of like you guys with Joe Biden and Harris. Except usually the Battle Cry is leave her alone she's a girl damn you?

WSS

:D It's about 90\10 anti Democrat, but I digress Steve.... I found it amusing that that one "respected" Congressional scholar tried to push some arcane language in the 14th amendment to say Harris isn't qualified. Looking around, there were 10 other equally respected scholars that said he's full of shit....  That clause- according to the other experts referrers to Indians on tribal lands that at the time weren't considered American soil, or children born to foreign diplomats.... But hell's bells, let's try the Obama birther tactic again. 

I knew the second Harris got the OK from Joe there was going to be push back from the right. But I was stunned at the volume and degree of vitriol and character assassination that immediately sprung up.  

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I knew the second Harris got the OK from Joe there was going to be push back from the right. But I was stunned at the volume and degree of vitriol and character assassination that immediately sprung up.  

eh..... she has a nasty history. Vitriol, sure. But there is no character assassination - it's her history, like it or not. That is the problem - I defend Pres Trump when it's legit.

For eight years, all we heard from the left was "Respect the office" per ObaMao. But the racist/divisive statements list was started to get pretty long. The scandals were real, and mounting up.

But thanks for admitting you are tempted to jump into extreme dishonest bias and kicking all "MAGAs" off the board.

See? By hook or crook, your liberal emotions drive you to desperately try to control the narrative.

If that is a veiled threat, ....no workie, emotional knee jerkie. dancing-monkey-gif-9.gif

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You think people are "jumping to the defense of Joe Biden"

He's a handsy old man that's running on fumes to try and when an election. He's a gaffe machine. He's another old fart that's trying to run the country and could very easily die in office. 

No one here is "jumping to the defense" of Biden Steve....

A common misunderstanding here comes from our MAGA friends being so far right wing. It makes a moderate look liberal. 

It also makes anyone *not* attacking Biden seems like they love and support him and are defending him

It makes any reasonable criticism of Trump look like some biased, emotion fueled attack. 

It's incredibly clear to any unbiased 3rd party observer who the reasonable group is in this situation man. 

oh, the irony and ignorance of the above post. The left is "moderate". The left is "reasonable".

Get this - Pres Trump was the RIGHT President to elect. He has PROVEN IT by keeping HIS PROMISES and

his ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN ONLY FOUR YEARS - that is...HUNDREDS OF GOOD AND GREAT THINGS for AMERICA.

I've tried and tried, Hoorta can run away from it, so I'll ask the woodpecker:

Can YOU peck one thing that was accomplished by ObaMao/Biden over eight years that was GOOD OR GREAT FOR AMERICA?

Just one.

Just peck one.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You think people are "jumping to the defense of Joe Biden"

He's a handsy old man that's running on fumes to try and when an election. He's a gaffe machine. He's another old fart that's trying to run the country and could very easily die in office. 

No one here is "jumping to the defense" of Biden Steve....

Au contraire. Since he's a mental defective even when he's not suffering from an Alzheimer's attack the Democrats have shifted everything toward Harris she's the face of the ticket and the de-facto target. But, and even though I'm too bored to read everything I haven't seen any seriously negative commentary about fighting from the lefties. But again you guys are deflecting everything toward her so you can cry sexism and racism.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Steve, you're post literally said posters on here were "jumping to the defense of Biden." I said no one is doing that. Your reply didn't address that at all and just shifted to Kamala. 

So, can you admit that no one on here has "jumped to the defense" of Biden like we've seen with Trump?

Also, again, just because you don't immediately make 12 threads calling Kamala a dirty, lying, liberal slut doesn't mean you blindly support here.

So many posters on here just love living in this black and white, us vs them world. I imagine that mentality is bred by biased news networks and Political parties 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, you're post literally said posters on here were "jumping to the defense of Biden." I said no one is doing that. Your reply didn't address that at all and just shifted to Kamala. 

fair enough. Possibly it should have been stated better. Maybe jump to the fence of the Biden ticket which Now features Harris.

So, can you admit that no one on here has "jumped to the defense" of Biden like we've seen with Trump?

if it means alot to you oh. Okay. One could argue that an attack on Trump is a defense of Biden or that Biden is the candidate you support or whatever but fuck it.

Also, again, just because you don't immediately make 12 threads calling Kamala a dirty, lying, liberal slut doesn't mean you blindly support here.

it means what it means. But you defend her because of her race and color and not because you agree with anything she says whether or not you do, who the fuck knows?

So many posters on here just love living in this black and white, us vs them world. I imagine that mentality is bred by biased news networks and Political parties 

black and white universe? Dude your self-awareness is as low as anybody on this board past or present.

WSS

I will say this, the democrats have done a stellar job setting up an excuse to challenge, sue, demand a re-vote, demand a re-impeach and generally ball their tiny little fists and scream "no fair" at the top of their lungs if Trump wins.

Kind of like when the guy you're playing in racquetball shows up and all he can talk about before you play is how hungover he is.... I still kick the shit out of him anyway, and I actually enjoy it that much more.   

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I will say this, the democrats have done a stellar job setting up an excuse to challenge, sue, demand a re-vote, demand a re-impeach and generally ball their tiny little fists and scream "no fair" at the top of their lungs if Trump wins.

sooooo basically exactly what Trump has been doing for months?

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

sooooo basically exactly what Trump has been doing for months?

Yep. It sure seems like I have been hearing about mail-in-ballot-corruption from both sides for what feels like forever... It has gotten louder from the left in recent days though.

7 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Yep. It sure seems like I have been hearing about mail-in-ballot-corruption from both sides for what feels like forever... It has gotten louder from the left in recent days though.

I guess I'm confused here in regards to what you mean as far as the left saying there's mail in ballot corruption. Unless it's:

Trump - mail in ballots are not a legit way to hold an election, there will be fraud, can't trust the results, etc

Left - Trump admin is trying to suppress  voters by limiting mail in voting, etc

Then yeah, I that case I agree. 

Though it really does seem like one of these is the initial plan to cast doubt on the results of the election and another is a response to that action

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess I'm confused here in regards to what you mean as far as the left saying there's mail in ballot corruption. Unless it's:

Trump - mail in ballots are not a legit way to hold an election, there will be fraud, can't trust the results, etc

Left - Trump admin is trying to suppress  voters by limiting mail in voting, etc

Though it really does seem like one of these is the initial plan to cast doubt on the results of the election and another is a response to that action

I'm just saying that I have been hearing bitching from both sides about mailing in our votes for months. Now it seems like we have settled on the left as doing the only bitching...... some fairly deserved based on some recent events.

The funny thing to me is, the reality is that none of us really never knows who got the most votes, dating back to George Washington. We are all "told" who won, and life marches forward, but the whole thing could have already been pre-decided like a kool WWE sporting event. 

^ When I say that, I'll be labeled a crack pot conspiracy theorist, but that fact remains that I am 100% correct in that none of us have ever, or will ever TRULY know the results and we will all just keep saying baaah as we are all herded up and told where to graze. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

BTW, this is from FOX, so the MAGAs can't claim leftist propaganda....  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-demand-postmaster-general-usps-chairman-testify-urgently-on-sabotage-of-postal-service

"The Democrats went on to claim that Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is a “Trump mega-donor” and has “acted as an accomplice in the president’s campaign to cheat in the election” by launching “sweeping new operational changes that degrade delivery standards and delay the mail.”

As I've been saying all week....

At the end of the article- what exactly is it you "want" from the Democrats to release the funding?  Looks like good old fashioned extortion to me..... The country's best interests, and an honest election be damned.... 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW, this is from FOX, so the MAGAs can't claim leftist propaganda....  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-demand-postmaster-general-usps-chairman-testify-urgently-on-sabotage-of-postal-service

"The Democrats went on to claim that Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is a “Trump mega-donor” and has “acted as an accomplice in the president’s campaign to cheat in the election” by launching “sweeping new operational changes that degrade delivery standards and delay the mail.”

As I've been saying all week....

At the end of the article- what exactly is it you "want" from the Democrats to release the funding?  Looks like good old fashioned extortion to me..... The country's best interests, and an honest election be damned.... 

Dems claim it, it must be true yeah right.

• Thanks 1