THE BROWNS BOARD

bbc

So for any of you Hypocrites, Democrats, Neo Democrats liberals Trump haters Lefty's Etc who have ever bloviated about how the BBC is a better place to get news.

Just take a look at the photograph. Does that look like real journalism to you? Imagine if any US news source had used a photograph of Queen Elizabeth picking her nose or scratching her butt or something? If it were Fox would you think it was bad journalism?

I don't really trust any of the aforementioned to answer honestly but just wanted to point this out.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744

WSS

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

Come ON, man.

58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So for any of you Hypocrites, Democrats, Neo Democrats liberals Trump haters Lefty's Etc who have ever bloviated about how the BBC is a better place to get news.

Just take a look at the photograph. Does that look like real journalism to you? Imagine if any US news source had used a photograph of Queen Elizabeth picking her nose or scratching her butt or something? If it were Fox would you think it was bad journalism?

I don't really trust any of the aforementioned to answer honestly but just wanted to point this out.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53761744

WSS

.... but how will any of the well informed people that get their news from award winning agencies ever be told how and what to think??? 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

kamoola's leftwing crazy destructive radical asinine positions on society and law....

are complete cowpie. So, there is a REASON it's used.

I mean, how many times have "elementary school crap" been used against Pres Trump the last four years?

Come ON, man.

Steve is capable of speaking for himself.  Thanks, Cal.

18 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The "kamoola" thing is elementary school shit, Steve.   Grow up, you're a mod for fucks sake.  

This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

But let's get back to the point.

WSS

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

This is the BBC. Not the political page of a professional sports team bulletin board. I realize you want to give the impression of Independence but try as I might I can't recall you complaining about any names that anyone has ever called Trump. 

WSS

I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Peer pressure the the left at every turn - the left is turned full on frantically to win in Nov by any means necessary - meaning, if they lose, they will claim stupid stuff that THEY did to corrupt the election. Just so, even if they lose, they won't lose - and play political dirt...

Kamoola has said and done plenty to lack respect most of her career. I can't think of one good or great thing she has done for California.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I don't give a shit what others outside of this board may say about Trump. Hell, I barely give a shit what others ON this board say.  I expect idiocy from a good lot of them...    You? Not so much. 

Again sir you are missing the point which is merely that this is surprisingly outlandish journalism from the BBC which many people seem to think is a more respectable source of news. Simply that.

WSS

7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Translation:

"but I DO care that people don't criticize or ridicule my democrats. Do to Trump, fine. But not MY leftwing politicians. Have some class..."

yeah. a lot like that.

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again sir you are missing the point which is merely that this is surprisingly outlandish journalism from the BBC which many people seem to think is a more respectable source of news. Simply that.

WSS

The BBC has it's slant like anything else. They tend to lean towards respectability and I wouldn't call their work fabricated. But their writers have a particular viewpoint as others would.

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Translation:

"but I DO care that people don't criticize or ridicule my democrats. Do to Trump, fine. But not MY leftwing politicians. Have some class..."

yeah. a lot like that.

If this were true, then I would be a registered Democrat and therefore be voting for Biden.  But im not, and won't be.

Don't attempt to speak for me or some silly ass paraphrase like that again.  Thank you.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:08 AM, tiamat63 said:

you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

Ka....MOOOOO....la.

Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

"Kamoola" makes that point.

Have a nice day.

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you said above, you don't care what is said about PRES Trump, but you DO CARE about what is said about Kamoola - as to your complaining about "Kamoola". You took sides. In favor of Kamoola. So, to reiterate, you're find with calling Pres Trump anything negative, but then you BUTTED IN and took Steve to task for saying "Kamoola".

My goofy "translation" is pointing out the discrepancy. When you confuse the issue, don't be po;d when others are confused by you.

My silly ass paraphrases are a little funny...here and there....but always have a point. You don't like the point, then do not be fine with ridiculing PRes Trump then turn around and get all haughty about ridiculing Kamoola.

Ka....MOOOOO....la.

Don't tell me how to post. The idea that Kamoola is a "moderate" is cowpie. The idea that she has any integrity at all, is cowpie.

Career wise and personally, she's a sleaze. Full of cowpie.

"Kamoola" makes that point.

Have a nice day.

I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

15 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Why? Because  I expect those sorts of things from you.  Steve I would like to imagine has a higher standard.

Frankly with all the vile personal phraseology nasty names and vulgar pictures being thrown about concerning the president I have a hard time getting heart sick over a parody of Senator Harris's name. I realize that's part of the reason she was picked. That way anybody who fucks with her will draw accusations of sexism hate speech and racism. She shouldn't have to be protected to any greater extent than a male running for the same office. Also I assume you're bright enough to see the double standard especially in the left-wing media concerning treating her with kid gloves while ripping Sarah Palin were Michele Bachmann or the First Lady to shreds.

But I suppose it gives the left a way to avoid actually defending the shit she's done or has said.

WSS

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I never said i care about what's said re: Kamala. I'm pointing out the juvenile behavior and name calling that infects politics. You'll notice I haven't jumped in any of the other hundreds (no exaggeration, hundreds) of threads with you or anyone else name calling much anyone else.  Even the "mooochelle"... Which shows about how far the originality tree branches around these parts.

but it's fine to ridicule Pres Trump? that's my point. I haven't seen you take a stand vs the haters who denigrate Pres Trump with all sorts of names. I came up with "moochelle" because her statement "for the first time in my life I am proud of my country"...was cowpie.

I haven't been able to coin a "bimooden" that works. It just doesn't. I can be very creative, but I haven't come up with a way to use it with hiden biden. Maybe "hiden mooden". nope. dammit. lol

And if we have a double, well actually triple, standard for men women and liberal women how would you characterize people who said they didn't believe that women should serve in the army Police Department fire departments professional sports or any other traditional male profession?

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

https://deadline.com/2020/08/newsweek-kamala-harris-birther-donald-trump-1203014308/

From Newsweek. Hardly The Blaze. Anyway she's not really running as an American she's running first as a woman II as a woman of color even though she's not African American and maybe American somewhere after that.

That's problem people get into when they rely so heavily on identity politics.

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

but it's fine to ridicule Pres Trump? that's my point. I haven't seen you take a stand vs the haters who denigrate Pres Trump with all sorts of names. I came up with "moochelle" because her statement "for the first time in my life I am proud of my country"...was cowpie.

I haven't been able to coin a "bimooden" that works. It just doesn't. I can be very creative, but I haven't come up with a way to use it with hiden biden. Maybe "hiden mooden". nope. dammit. lol

First Bold - Did I say that?  Your point is mooooooooot. ( see what I did there?)    I don't "take stands" vs "haters" because  1st - I'm not 16 and think that's a term for rappers and kids.  And 2nd - I don't have enough time in the world to chime in every time somebody says something stupid.       Truth is, Trump has invited half of the angst against him.  Not the other half of it mind you, as it isn't hard to recognize hard-core leftist elements that hate anyone not them (vice versa for the others on the opposite end of the political spectrum)  Harris and Biden have invited half of their angst with poor policy and bloated government service.  I need not insult anyone personally to highlight these things unless otherwise warranted.    Want me to tell Hoorta he can go overboard? Sure, Hoorta...ease up.      Want me to tell Woody he needs to get laid and quit posting so much?  Too late, I've already done that.   

2nd bold  

For my amusement... 

You didn't come up with "moochelle"... so that's bullshit right there.  Rush Limbaugh did, dated as early as August 2010.  Your earliest reference to the word - per TBB search results, was May 21st, 2012.   So what is more likely?  You finally wrought out something wholly original?  Or you heard something from Rush and 2 years later you choose to echo and make your own? That's the type of stuff I'm talking about.  I EXPECT that from you,  exaggeration or little white lies.  The consummate elbow brusher that you are.    

So by all means, come up with something creative and fun for Biden.  The guy is a re-hash of Obama who dog whistles the left...   I don't have to insult him personally to tell you he isn't worthy of my vote.  

1. Yes you did take a stand, by your behavior. You openly criticized "Kamoola" and said you didn't care at all about anything ridiculing Pres Trump.

So which IS IT? You disagree with ridicule or NOT? Or, just when it suits you, THEN ridicule is bad/good, and YOU get to be the judge.

that's bullhockey.

2. Just because Rush said it? a couple years earlier? doesn't mean I didn't "invent" it on this board. I don't believe I got it from Rush at all. I like to make up my own stuff. But, if I did repeat it from having heard it from Rush, I don't remember, and you ASSuming that "if A happens before B, A caused B" makes you in wildman incredulous erroneous. (damn, did Rush make THAT up too, two years ago? lol)

3. Elbow brusher? I don't even know what that is, Tiamsies. I try not to argue with guys for no good reason, but you are getting a bit nasty for no good reason.  Fancy that, a partisan phewpoint from you. See what I did there? and I didn't get THAT from anybody else, either.

4. Since you are being a smart ass, Tiamsies (I think you should go look that up on Rush's terminology too, maybe HE made that one up? lol)

1. When you SAY you don't care what is said about Pres Trump, then you complain about ridiculing Kamoola...you are taking sides.

You either genuinely care that ridicule happens, or you don't. You don't care one time, and do care another....that is confusing to say the least. So, inherent in your posts is a contradiction.

2. Thanks for investigating that - but go further back. I have even posted pictures of hillary as a cow. I don't remember ever getting that from Rush. I don't get to listen to him much. On the board, how can we tell if I invented the obvious ON THE BOARD, after Rush did also? I don't know. You don't either, so SACIT.

3. Now you are getting smart ass again, Tiamsies. oops. Did Rush invent that too? dammit.

• Upvote 1