THE BROWNS BOARD

kamoola harris's history of LIES

calfoxwc

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Already adding the "moo"?

You sure it's not ka-mao-la?

God you're pathetic. The right can just wind you up and watch you go

Ka mao la is excellent. Glad you thought of it, it's more fun if it pisses you off. Hey maybe you should go back and read some of the names people have made up for the president. And then you can STFU.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Already adding the "moo"?

The right can just wind you up and watch you go

I expected nothing less 🤣... put up anybodies name on the ticket beside Biden's name.... & here we go !! 🍿

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Ka mao la is excellent. Glad you thought of it, it's more fun if it pisses you off. Hey maybe you should go back and read some of the names people have made up for the president. And then you can STFU.

WSS

You think I'm pissed off?

I'm laughing at him. Maybe some pity. 

woodpecker - another extreme leftwing nutjob with no sense of humor, maybe zero gender or all genders....

wants to bitch again. Typical birdbrain.

Hey, Typical woodpecker - why don't you just go peck your hole and STFU ?

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47a7c8iz5s3nzr47n9clfqdy3t7z0cii91oytg8a4w&rid=giphy.webp

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So much KDS

Asked later about lowering the voting age to 16, Harris said: “I’m really interested in having that conversation.” Some Democratic bigwigs now think it’s time to have a conversation about Kamala Harris’s interest in “having that conversation.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/kamala-harris-impeachment-voting-age-changes/

So Kamala wants people she calls " STUPID  ' voting...

By the way was anybody wanting to pimp Senator Harris or support her ideas or her previous statements or her policies? I didn't think so. And she wasn't really selected for that. She was selected so that any criticism could be labeled as racism or sexism.

(Also that Biden has always been a moron and the Alzheimer's isn't helping.)

WSS

• Upvote 1

what is so sad, is Hoorta and his little woodpecker have no comment, no criticism of kamoola.

The left thrives on HATE. especially when they could have had free clintonphones if she had won.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

what is so sad, is Hoorta and his little woodpecker have no comment, no criticism of kamoola.

The left thrives on HATE. especially when they could have had free clintonphones if she had won.

Cal you have immediately channeled all of your energy into attacking Kamala. Just like a good little boy you follow all of your biased media in whatever it says. Led around like an obedient dog. Amazing how easy it is. No hesitation from you, just right away parroting and posting. 

I think the best part of a Trump loss would being seeing your mental implosion on here.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal you have immediately channeled all of your energy into attacking Kamala. Just like a good little boy you follow all of your biased media in whatever it says. Led around like an obedient dog. Amazing how easy it is. No hesitation from you, just right away parroting and posting. 

I think the best part of a Trump loss would being seeing your mental implosion on here.

That is worse than stupid, I still need to come up with a word that describes that. Your pecking slurs don't work around here, you are too ignorant to comment intelligently in any thread. It's pitiful. You think "kamoola" is parroting? Please, learn what words mean. You do not communicate well with others - because you talk out of your tailfeathers.

One thing I have found interesting is the very heavy uptick in pro-trump, anti-biden and now anti-harris memes on social media. On just general meme sites, not even political or otherwise, just a ton of them. 

Could be organic, could be domestically funded, could be coming from another country. Who knows. (No I'm not trying to start a while Russia thing). Just interesting how they've spring up so much 

I mean a lot of the 4chan internet meme Lord community overlaps with some anti women, anti sjw, slightly racist, anti liberal tendencies so it wouldn't be that shocking if it was all natural meme creation. 

Just a new facet of elections I guess

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

One thing I have found interesting is the very heavy uptick in pro-trump, anti-biden and now anti-harris memes on social media. On just general meme sites, not even political or otherwise, just a ton of them. 

Could be organic, could be domestically funded, could be coming from another country. Who knows. (No I'm not trying to start a while Russia thing). Just interesting how they've spring up so much 

I mean a lot of the 4chan internet meme Lord community overlaps with some anti women, anti sjw, slightly racist, anti liberal tendencies so it wouldn't be that shocking if it was all natural meme creation. 

Just a new facet of elections I guess

I'm not sure there's anything any more tedious than your constant repetition of 4chan 4chan 4chan.

On the other hand maybe I'm missing something but what does the president's helicopter being shot at have to do with the de facto leader of the Democratic Party? Besides the fact it was probably one of their supporters.

WSS

I'm not sure there's anything any more tedious than your constant repetition of 4chan 4chan 4chan.

On the other hand maybe I'm missing something but what does the president's helicopter being shot at have to do with the de facto leader of the Democratic Party? Besides the fact it was probably one of their supporters.

WSS

Your misunderstanding of 4chan and how it plays a role in current politics and this board isn't my issue. 

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

At least one issue is your constant droning on about.

WSS

Mentioning it where applicable means "constantly droning on".... Alright. I guess it just falls into your typical Steve habits of believing whatever you want regardless of reality. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Mentioning it where applicable means "constantly droning on".... Alright. I guess it just falls into your typical Steve habits of believing whatever you want regardless of reality. 

Do a search for it see how many hits come up under your name. Actually I'll save you the trouble. There are 16 hits posted by you in-page one alone. That's not counting the ones who were quoting you.

WSS

Hey are you Macho Defenders of women's honor....

I can't take credit for this. But how is Cameltoe?...

WSS

Shouldn't it be like Kamaltoe, or Kamalatoe or something?

Not just literally "Cameltoe"

That would be like Cal writing Obama Everytime but in his head pronouncing it as Obamao and expecting us to get it

• Upvote 1