THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Selects Kamala Harris as his VP

Canton Dawg

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Great, the Obama birth certificate Part II...... If Biden didn't look into the 14th Amendment technicality this guy is claiming..... Fortunately, it's going nowhere as recent law has said if you're born on US soil- you're a citizen.... Trying to get clicks Newsweek? Even the article says as much.... 

"I have no doubt that this significant challenge to Harris' constitutional eligibility to the second-highest office in the land will be dismissed out of hand as so much antiquated constitutional tripe." 

Oh, I have no doubt they'll sweep it under the Rug and just blow it off like they do all their other corrupt activities.

Technically though, it looks like she's not eligible.

They've got much worse things planned though, so this is just incidental at this time.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, my gosh, that had to hurt. lol

says "oops

The page you're looking for isn't here.
Either someone gave you a bad link or there's something funky going on. Either way, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/11/fact-check-kamala-harris-citizen-eligible-serve-president/3344836001/

Just Getting Out In Front of It

Biden

Didn't

Kill

Himself

🤨

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, I have no doubt they'll sweep it under the Rug and just blow it off like they do all their other corrupt activities

Technically though, it looks like she's not eligible.

They've got much worse things planned though, so this is just incidental at this time.

Um, you can't say that yet- pending the status of her parents at the time she was born. Funny how that never came up in the years she's been a senator- and golly gee- now all of a sudden a Trump lapdog brings it up.... 

Corrupt? The MAGAs turn a very blind eye to anything Trump does in the "corrupt" category. Don't worry- I had to put Mr. Conspiracy Cal on ignore- I can't stand his crap anymore... He's got his "look at all the GREAT THINGS Trump has done for America" racked up and ready to roll- I don't need to hear it for the 10th time.... 

Hoorta and his little woodpecker - I called Hoorta out for not being able to come up with JUST ONE little itsy bitsy good or great thing his obaMaocommie/Hidin Biden accomplished for America - and he can't think of one.

but, he's free to hate Pres Trump because of his "orange skin".

I won't repeat the HUNDREDS OF GOOD/GREAT THINGS PRes Trump/Vp Pence have done.

but I'll give sassy Hoorta a few link: again (since he's surely getting tired of swimming in Egypt) of course, somebody will have to quote it to get Hoorta to see the truth:

The List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | 710 ...

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/content/2019-03-09-the-list-of...

Mar 09, 2019 · The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs. President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women. The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.

A List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far | 710 ...

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-simone/...

Oct 22, 2019 · A List Of President Trump's Accomplishments So Far By Mark Simone Oct 23, 2019 If you tune out all the hyperbolic, hysterical, partisan, Trump haters, screaming 'he's the worst President ever' or 'he's destroying our Democracy', and look at the facts and the actual results, he's one of the most successful Presidents ever:

Trump Administration Accomplishments | The White House

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

See full list on whitehouse.gov

Just for the record the guys on the right are going to hate whoever the Democrats put up even if they dug Jack Kennedy out of his grave. On the other hand did any of you guys who are so fiercely defending her vote for her in the primary. And why not? Also is your defense based on any actual policy or just race and color?

WSS

• Upvote 1

crap. I don't even want to try it.

the brownshirts/blackshirts (nazi/fascist reference)....are doing the bidding of the left.

It's leftwing extortion - "we lost the last election, so THIS TIME< elect us, or else we will burn your houses down,

your cities down, beat the hell out of you, ....and worse"

it helped the nazis get and keep their complete and total power.

Sturmabteilung: The Unofficial Army Of Thugs Hitler Used ...

Jan 08, 2019 · In 1921, Adolf Hitler formally organized some of the right-wing thugs who had been fighting on the streets into a paramilitary organization dubbed the Sturmabteiling (SA) which literally translates to Storm Unit.. This paramilitary would come to be known informally as the “Brownshirts” as they were clad in brown uniforms similar to the fascist “Blackshirts” of Italy.

blackshirt
[ˈblakˌSHərt]

NOUN
blackshirts (plural noun)
  1. (in Italy) a member of the paramilitary wing of the National Fascist Party founded by Mussolini.
    • (in Nazi Germany) a member of the SS.

The Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale (MVSN, "Voluntary Militia for National Security"), commonly called the Blackshirts (Italian: Camicie Nere, CCNN, singular: Camicia Nera) or squadristi (singular: squadrista), was originally the paramilitary wing of the National Fascist Party, known as the Squadrismo, and after 1923 an all-volunteer militia of the Kingdom of Italy under Fascist rule, similar to the SA in Nazi Germany.