Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canton Dawg

Biden Selects Kamala Harris as his VP

Recommended Posts

Just now, hoorta said:

Then by the same standard, it's totally OK for anyone to bash mental midget President Lysol.... So you can stop with the TDS bullshit.....  

see my post above. it's easy to name bad things biden has done TO America. It is easy to show FACTS about why Kamoooola is a dishonest leftwing sleazebag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OMG- you're are so far in denial- you're hopeless.... 

Name one. You can't. Stop pouting - you got TDS really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Name one. You can't. Stop pouting - you got TDS really bad.

I don't waste my time repeating myself to someone in serious denial.... Already did- it's easy enough to track my posts.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, you blabbered something about obamaocare. that isn't one of them. LOL Just one. Name just ONE LEGIMATE GOOD OR GREAT THING your ObaMao commie/Biden did for America in EIGHT FREAKIN YEARS. There isn't one. You can't name one. You got nothin, but hidin Biden.

When it comes to the truth about things, you play Hidsies and go Seeksies, while swimming in Egypt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hoorta said:

At least Palin is pretty good at geography, something Trump isn't.  :D  

Straight out of the QAnon playbook....   Baseless right wing paranoid horse shit...  

EDIT: PS- The pure hatred I'm seeing sure tells me where the collective feeling of this Forum are regarding the Democrats.  Keep on watching FOX for pointers on how to tear down Biden and Harris.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Then by the same standard, it's totally OK for anyone to bash mental midget President Lysol.... So you can stop with the TDS bullshit.....  

TDS is not bullshit, it's real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hoorta said:

At least Palin is pretty good at geography, something Trump isn't.  :D  

Straight out of the QAnon playbook....   Baseless right wing paranoid horse shit...  

EDIT: PS- The pure hatred I'm seeing sure tells me where the collective feeling of this Forum are regarding the Democrats.  Keep on watching FOX for pointers on how to tear down Biden and Harris.... 

There's no tearing down Biden and Harris. They've already done it to themselves.

Whatever said on FOX will be the truth, unlike the way by which you people tear down who you don't like....using lies and misinformation.

 

So what do you think of Harris who believes the women that Biden abused and now wants to be his VP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw video on Fox - Harris said young people should be able to vote. In another clip, she is talking to a different audience, an says young people are....STUPID.

that is why they want to give them the vote. same thing for illegals. No English, no Constitution/Bill of Rights culture, totally dependent on gov handouts for their survival...

the dems figure they desperately need a new base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, Bob806 said:

Unreal.

I just wish the labeling of everybody would stop. We're supposed to be Americans.

 

This is a jab at the Left and their identity politics, as well as their efforts of reparation to Slaves over a hundred years ago (guess they forgot about 40 Acres and Mule).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t Trump and his daughter donate to this women? 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vambo said:

 

And it's not going to happen- Trump knows that, but it's his job to stoke the paranoia..... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gorka said:

TDS is not bullshit, it's real.

Yup, maybe you should start reading stuff outside of Red state, and get a clearer view of reality....  Go ahead, laugh at Biden and Harris. Got a feeling you won't be laughing November 4th.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And it's not going to happen- Trump knows that, but it's his job to stoke the paranoia..... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Vambo said:

 

Yup- a vote for Biden is a vote for anarchy- got it.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you blabbered something about obamaocare. that isn't one of them. LOL Just one. Name just ONE LEGIMATE GOOD OR GREAT THING your ObaMao commie/Biden did for America in EIGHT FREAKIN YEARS. There isn't one. You can't name one. You got nothin, but hidin Biden.

When it comes to the truth about things, you play Hidsies and go Seeksies, while swimming in Egypt.

I got just one for you Cal. Since I started hanging out here around 6 moths ago..... It doesn't matter if it's me, Tex, or Woody. You only have one POV- and it's always the same right wing crap, you're 100% convinced of your opinion- and it's the only one that matters. I'm tired- and I'm pretty sure the others are of listening you deny, deflect- or forget what was said. So I'm done talking to a brick wall. It's not a rational discussion when the other side isn't even going to listen what's being said. I'd suggest you take a look at The Atlantic, Washington Post, or NY Times, and get an opposing POV, because I'm sure not wasting anymore time talking to a brick wall that's cocksure his position is right. And frankly, it's sort of scary....  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I got just one for you Cal. Since I started hanging out here around 6 moths ago..... It doesn't matter if it's me, Tex, or Woody. You only have one POV- and it's always the same right wing crap, you're 100% convinced of your opinion- and it's the only one that matters. I'm tired- and I'm pretty sure the others are of listening you deny, deflect- or forget what was said. So I'm done talking to a brick wall. It's not a rational discussion when the other side isn't even going to listen what's being said. I'd suggest you take a look at The Atlantic, Washington Post, or NY Times, and get an opposing POV, because I'm sure not wasting anymore time talking to a brick wall that's cocksure his position is right. And frankly, it's sort of scary....  

Hoorta translation:

"I can't prove anything that is true about my TDS crap, and I can't even find ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING to say about ObaMao/biden's actions as pres/vp for EIGHT STUPID YEARS... I can't find one. dammit. so, I'll pretend I did, like woodpecker, and I'm going to make up an excuse to not being able to find even ONE freaking good or great thing, and I'll attack Cal.

     Hoorta, your Atlantic, Post, NY times are your authority sources? Like YOU and Tex and woodpecker are not totally convinced of your TDS hate? freaking really? waste of time is on your INABILITY TO DEFEND your dishonest slurs against an Imperfect president that is doing GREAT AND GOOD THINGS FOR AMERICAN AND IS KEEPING HIS PROMISES>

   You libs always run and hide when your emotional kneejerkie crap is called out. You can't explain WHY you say your crap, you can't DEFEND your crap, you can't EXPLAIN WHY you...pretend...to feel like you do, and you can't criticize your obaMao or biden or any other liberal.

   Face it. Liberalism means you always have TDS and you are swimming in Egypt so you pretend you're an "independent".

   blech.

dayum. things are getting sicker and sicker in leftwing TDS kkk-like HATELAND.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta translation:

"I can't prove anything that is true about my TDS crap, and I can't even find ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING to say about ObaMao/biden's actions as pres/vp for EIGHT STUPID YEARS... I can't find one. dammit. so, I'll pretend I did, like woodpecker, and I'm going to make up an excuse to not being able to find even ONE freaking good or great thing, and I'll attack Cal.

     Hoorta, your Atlantic, Post, NY times are your authority sources? Like YOU and Tex and woodpecker are not totally convinced of your TDS hate? freaking really? waste of time is on your INABILITY TO DEFEND your dishonest slurs against an Imperfect president that is doing GREAT AND GOOD THINGS FOR AMERICAN AND IS KEEPING HIS PROMISES>

   You libs always run and hide when your emotional kneejerkie crap is called out. You can't explain WHY you say your crap, you can't DEFEND your crap, you can't EXPLAIN WHY you...pretend...to feel like you do, and you can't criticize your obaMao or biden or any other liberal.

   Face it. Liberalism means you always have TDS and you are swimming in Egypt so you pretend you're an "independent".

   blech.

dayum. things are getting sicker and sicker in leftwing TDS kkk-like HATELAND.

And you need professional help that's beyond my ability to provide.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And you need professional help that's beyond my ability to provide.... 

you can't name one, it isn't my fault. You can't find any fault with any democrat, but you

pretend you're an independent. I'm not the only one who sees it. Your arguments are flaccid.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 5:47 PM, tiamat63 said:

She is a natural born citizen, you fucking Retard.  The office held has nothing to do with it and her parents Weren't foreign diplomats.

How can you be so "pro constitution" yet be so ignorant of it?  

 

image.png.41ddf9ffef7ee5625195b64ba411489a.png

https://www.newsweek.com/some-questions-kamala-harris-about-eligibility-opinion-1524483

 

image.png.6099a3d611fc40a98cdd0e149ec81afc.png

 

image.png.ef029d4fd0b5320ffb30ff6cc5b0a031.png

 

 

image.png.c1754383455ef451bc3b83a0f682c69f.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/big-legal-expert-claims-kamala-harris-doesnt-qualify-vice-presidency-replaced/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

 

You might want to do a little research next time instead of just blowing off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

oh, my gosh, that had to hurt. lol

 

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

says "oops

 
The page you're looking for isn't here.
Either someone gave you a bad link or there's something funky going on. Either way, we're truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

You might want to do a little research next time instead of just blowing off.

 

Great, the Obama birth certificate Part II...... If Biden didn't look into the 14th Amendment technicality this guy is claiming..... Fortunately, it's going nowhere as recent law has said if you're born on US soil- you're a citizen.... Trying to get clicks Newsweek? Even the article says as much.... 

"I have no doubt that this significant challenge to Harris' constitutional eligibility to the second-highest office in the land will be dismissed out of hand as so much antiquated constitutional tripe." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Kamala Harris was 'extraordinarily nasty' to Brett ...

https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/when-kamala-harris...

1 day ago · Harris, who Joe Biden had earlier announced as his running mate, went viral for aggressively questioning Kavanaugh’s sexual misconduct …

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.043d5f64a505ba82024d0b0392a99df2.png

Hard to believe that Hoorta and woodpecker are not offended by her. TAKE HER STATUE DOWN !

wait, she's so nasty she doesn't have one....

my bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×