Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

So How Many Idiots Die in Sturgis?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

 while you have your Abacus out how many of those deaths were actually from other causes and Covid gets the credit?

WSS

 

I don't know Steve. How many die at home from COVID without ever getting tested to prove they were positive for it? I'd say it was a least a wash, but the epidemiologists I've heard have been saying the number of deaths is very much an under-counting of the real number of deaths from COVID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know Steve. How many die at home from COVID without ever getting tested to prove they were positive for it? I'd say it was a least a wash, but the epidemiologists I've heard have been saying the number of deaths is very much an under-counting of the real number of deaths from COVID.

People in this age group are the worst COVID-19 ‘superspreaders’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gorka said:

And the bikers understand your mentality. They recognize TDS as easy as the next guy.

Cant imagine those boys voting for a hair sniffing child groper....do you understand that mentality Hoorta?

 

 Besides biker mentality, I understand YOUR right wing mentality perfectly well. If you don't like Orange Man, you obviously have TDS. Sadly, you seem to be obsessed with that notion. And incidentally, you'd be full of crap. Must go for the tens of millions of Democrats who aren't voting for Donnie in November too, LOL. Of course, that's the current  White House tactic, call people names who don't LOVE the bullshit that's being shoveled on America by a nut job. 

Trump, living for $100 bucks a month in a dumpster in my backyard.  :D

Even better,  thanks Hillary. We're living rent free inside Trump's head,  and he's worried. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know Steve. How many die at home from COVID without ever getting tested to prove they were positive for it? I'd say it was a least a wash, but the epidemiologists I've heard have been saying the number of deaths is very much an under-counting of the real number of deaths from COVID.

I wouldn't say it was even close to a wash. It's a rare occasion that somebody dies of such a severe ailment without any complications but there wouldn't be a medical report?

And like they said about Pretty Boy Floyd every crime in Oklahoma was added to his name whenever it's possible covid gets the call.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hoorta said:

 Besides biker mentality, I understand YOUR right wing mentality perfectly well. If you don't like Orange Man, you obviously have TDS. Sadly, you seem to be obsessed with that notion. And incidentally, you'd be full of crap. Must go for the tens of millions of Democrats who aren't voting for Donnie in November too, LOL. Of course, that's the current  White House tactic, call people names who don't LOVE the bullshit that's being shoveled on America by a nut job. 

Trump, living for $100 bucks a month in a dumpster in my backyard.  :D

Even better,  thanks Hillary. We're living rent free inside Trump's head,  and he's worried. 

bs. TDS has been established as a real thing to a LOT of Americans. One again, you are blabbing bs.

You diss our Pres for his orange skin? what would happen if anyone had dissed your obaMao for his "black skin" eh?

you'd go apecrap over being offended. Sure, there are a lot of folks who don't like Pres Trump for his tweets, skin color etc. But they are going by their own FEELINGS instead of what is best for AMERICA.

It's liberal nutjob inherent self-centeredness run amok. You can't like biden...but you won't admit it.

you can't respect kamoola, but you won't admit it. THAT IS TDS.

You can't even think of ONE GOOD/GREAT THING that your obaMao/biden accomplished for America in their EIGHT YEARS?

They did NOTHING good. You whimpered about obamaocare, well- I showed you in a bunch of links that that was crap. The mandate was crap. "If you like your dr you can keep your doctor" was the biggest smoke blowing up your rear since "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" and Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes".

    But, you go by your feeliings  - it's cool to hate when you don't THINK.

Pres Trump and VP Pence have done HUNDREDS of GOOD/GREAT things for AMERICA - MAGA.

You can't name one on your side, and the whole forum sees it.

You can't name ONE, your bs is done.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

bs. TDS has been established as a real thing to a LOT of Americans. One again, you are blabbing bs.

You diss our Pres for his orange skin? what would happen if anyone had dissed your obaMao for his "black skin" eh?

you'd go apecrap over being offended. Sure, there are a lot of folks who don't like Pres Trump for his tweets, skin color etc. But they are going by their own FEELINGS instead of what is best for AMERICA.

It's liberal nutjob inherent self-centeredness run amok. You can't like biden...but you won't admit it.

you can't respect kamoola, but you won't admit it. THAT IS TDS.

You can't even think of ONE GOOD/GREAT THING that your obaMao/biden accomplished for America in their EIGHT YEARS?

They did NOTHING good. You whimpered about obamaocare, well- I showed you in a bunch of links that that was crap. The mandate was crap. "If you like your dr you can keep your doctor" was the biggest smoke blowing up your rear since "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" and Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes".

    But, you go by your feeliings  - it's cool to hate when you don't THINK.

Pres Trump and VP Pence have done HUNDREDS of GOOD/GREAT things for AMERICA - MAGA.

You can't name one on your side, and the whole forum sees it.

You can't name ONE, your bs is done.

 

That's exactly why I don't bother Cal- everything Obama ever did is crap in your mind..  That's fine- you're so far out in right field, no discussing (or reasoning) anything with you.  Because you've proven over the last six months- only your side of the argument is the right- pun intended- one.  I really don't waste my time anymore trying to talk to the brick wall that resides in your head. You want to dis Goodyear because Trumpie said so? Pathetic.  

You stop shouting Kamoola, I'll stop with Orange Man....  

TDS is a MAGA cop out dreamed up because there's so many folks out there who have a few communicating neurons that don't like him.... 

Democrats and Liberals Living Rent Free in Trump's tiny mind....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Cant imagine those boys voting for a hair sniffing child groper....do you understand that mentality Hoorta?

biden-biker-2012.jpg

Love those guys, they're ready to help Trump build his Wall....   

 

Waaahhhh!!! but it's not my fault!!! It's China's fault!!! It's never my fault about anything!!!!! Um, as Joe says- when I'm elected, I'll actually listen to experts- (instead of Dr. Devil Sperm, and The My Pillow Guy)   :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry the bikers aren't scared. I know you're upset about that. You Tour the Woodpecker and Tex. 

But

I bet they'd have got to Sturgis even if Joe Biden were president and ordered everybody to stay in their cellar.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Larry the bikers aren't scared. I know you're upset about that. You Tour the Woodpecker and Tex. 

But

I bet they'd have got to Sturgis even if Joe Biden were president and ordered everybody to stay in their cellar.

WSS

Regarding the bold, of course they would have.  :)  Steve I know that- it's your life, and believe me, in my riding days- I'm well aware of the risks you're taking when you get out on two wheels doing 100 or so on your bike. I'm certainly not upset about it either. But those who aren't scared, and are ignoring the warnings- are the ones who are more likely to keep upping the body count...  

Just making a point with Gorka, when he jabbed back at me, and then Cal had to get in on the act....   

Should I add in my profile "Proud Supporter of The Lincoln Project" just to piss some of the MAGAs off?  They are so off base with their incessant TDS chirping it's comical....  I'm surprised they don't want the guys running that Super PAC thrown in jail....  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You stats are off by a factor of 10 thus far.

176,201 deaths divided by 5,682,811 cases equals just over 3%, not .3%. At least get one thing right for a change.

Gee, I don't remember the last time I was wrong, because when I am I'll always admit it.

The reality is that you may have gotten something right for a change to which I will give you credit.

I was going by the COVID data not realizing it was months old.

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cdcs-new-best-estimate-implies-a-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate-below-0-3/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Love those guys, they're ready to help Trump build his Wall....   

 

Waaahhhh!!! but it's not my fault!!! It's China's fault!!! It's never my fault about anything!!!!! Um, as Joe says- when I'm elected, I'll actually listen to experts- (instead of Dr. Devil Sperm, and The My Pillow Guy)   :D  

So it's not China's fault?  This government that stopped everything going in and out of Wuhan except air travel to Europe and the US?

Oh, btw your video is a crock of shit. Off it went after 5 sec.   To try and make a link between Trumps wall and COVID deaths?  I don't know whether to call you an out of your fucking mind dbag or feel sorry for you.

That's gotta be right up at the top as one of the most pathetic attempts to demonize the president by you vermin.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Love those guys, they're ready to help Trump build his Wall....   

 

Waaahhhh!!! but it's not my fault!!! It's China's fault!!! It's never my fault about anything!!!!! Um, as Joe says- when I'm elected, I'll actually listen to experts- (instead of Dr. Devil Sperm, and The My Pillow Guy)   :D  

image.thumb.png.8ca03530ffa0f42ae05cc0d6a023262c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/08/29/sturgis-mass-testing-results-announced/

 

So are we all going to die or what? If so when?

WSS

Lol...

why is it even a discussion anymore?  The reason we never knew anybody that had COVID was because its similar to a sinus infection or a cold to over 98% of the people who have or to be more accurate people who have 

tested for it.  Be safe folks and don’t be pigs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Lol...

why is it even a discussion anymore?  The reason we never knew anybody that had COVID was because its similar to a sinus infection or a cold to over 98% of the people who have or to be more accurate people who have 

tested for it.  Be safe folks and don’t be pigs.

I don't think that anybody really cares. I was part of a discussion yesterday A friend of mine was complaining that a fellow at a bar told him hed be happy when the election was over so we could forget about this Cove shit. And that's true. Oh I think the Covid is real I think there's some Danger but 95% of the news coverage and conversation is political. When they don't have XXXX to bash anymore the media will change the coverage. Probably change it to what wonderful strides Joe and Kameltoe have made to save America. And vet simpleton Fauci will take a Victory lap.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s gonna take a bit to “go away” because even when they lose its gonna drag on and the rivers will turn red like blood etc....

 

ohh yeah Sturgis ?  Population killer.....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hammertime said:

 

ohh yeah Sturgis ?  Population killer.....

Huh? I thought it was the people that attended the RNC..😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so woodpecker calls all folks who go to Sturgis "idiots"....

but doesn't talk about the protesters being idiots.

doesn't even call the rioters idiots.

strange how that works.

TDS is an emotional illness.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

First covid-19 death linked to Sturgis Motorcycle Rally reported in Minnesota

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

64 shot, 7 fatally, across Chicago this weekend

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/8/17/21369610/chicago-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-homicide-august-14-17-2020

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes underlying conditions and still one out of nearly a half-million.  And then there's this

https://www.injurytriallawyer.com/blog/four-deadly-days-for-washington-motorcycle-riders.cfm

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 6:37 PM, hoorta said:

Regarding the bold, of course they would have.  :)  Steve I know that- it's your life, and believe me, in my riding days- I'm well aware of the risks you're taking when you get out on two wheels doing 100 or so on your bike. I'm certainly not upset about it either. But those who aren't scared, and are ignoring the warnings- are the ones who are more likely to keep upping the body count...  

Just making a point with Gorka, when he jabbed back at me, and then Cal had to get in on the act....   

Should I add in my profile "Proud Supporter of The Lincoln Project" just to piss some of the MAGAs off?  They are so off base with their incessant TDS chirping it's comical....  I'm surprised they don't want the guys running that Super PAC thrown in jail....  :D 

image.thumb.png.555d00798e749410c0fe8e65a9c24a4e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×