THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2020

Zombo

• Zombo pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be happy to participate in a league but do not have the time to chase down people as commissioner of the head to head league this year. Is someone interested in taking over as commissioner. I will commission the points league if three is enough interest WELL in advance of draft days. Begging and constant emailing the last. Oriole years to fill leagues just gets old. 

On 8/3/2020 at 1:16 PM, Tour2ma said:

Not I sure I know how to even begin a draft board this year... :blink:

And from the University of ________ we have ______ (did he even play in 2020 ?).    Should be interesting.

23 hours ago, JDailey23 said:

In

Hey JD nice to see you're getting in....and Fleaflicker FL pretty soon !

I am always in! Please post ALL LEAGUE DRAFT DAYS AND TIMES! THANKS! 

I’m mothballing the points league for this year. I haven’t had time to track down and fill the league and it’s also just going to be a weird year to manage with the virus. As I mentioned in an earlier post League V I’ll not have time for either. Hoping to be back to normal next year. 

13 hours ago, jcam222 said:

I’m mothballing the points league for this year. I haven’t had time to track down and fill the league and it’s also just going to be a weird year to manage with the virus. As I mentioned in an earlier post League V I’ll not have time for either. Hoping to be back to normal next year. 

Thanks for letting us know! Thank you also for your time and effort in being the Commish! See ya next year!😎

GO BROWNS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, Tour2ma said:

Well... I guess out doesn't mean "out"...

At least the Yahoo computer did a decent job autodrafting for me.. and setting a winning Week 1 lineup. :D

both my teams were autodrafted. I was busy both times - it did a pretty good job for me, but not enough Browns, and one steeler player I had to jettison off my team.

I reluctantly kept the balt defense...rationalizing that it isn't a player....

but the one league had Josh Allen as my qb. Hoping for the best - the first week I got 32.18 points in a huge win, and got 42.50 points the second week in a bigger win. So that's a great start.

I was lucky the yahoo computerized jobbie didn't pick Tour's superstar qb Josh Rosen for me, or I would have gotten zero points both weeks..........he isn't available ...I looked it up, he was signed to the Buc's practice squad.....

in the other league, I think I dumped Phillip Rivers for Derek Carr, but started playing Joe Burrow, who seems like he's going to have a pretty good rookie year. Got hammered the first week, eeked out a close low scoring win with Barkley leaving the game early...

that team is going to have a tough time.

So, with Josh Allen, the qb I believed in.....the qb who Hoorta and Toursies bashed as garbage while they loved them some Josh Rosen........

in the last three games in the Phil Dawson league, Josh Allen got me 32.18, 42.50, and 39.24 points in the last three games.

Meanwhile, their "best pure pocket passer superstar" Josh Rosen...

Bucs add QB Josh Rosen, K Greg Joseph to practice squad

https://sports.yahoo.com/bucs-add-qb-josh-rosen-k...

Sep 08, 2020 · Miami Dolphins quarterback Josh Rosen (3) throws during practice at the NFL football team's training facility, Friday, Aug. 21, 2020, in Davie, Fla. …

Josh Rosen unclaimed on waivers - Yahoo Sports

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-rosen-unclaimed-waivers-163924414.html

Sep 06, 2020 · The 10th overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft is now a free agent. Via Tom Pelissero of NFL Network, former Dolphins quarterback Josh Rosen was unclaimed after being waived Saturday. Since he had $3 ...

Author: Darin Gantt

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Congrats, Cal... you may have gotten one right.

See ya, Week 14...

If getting just one right is all I got, by golly, I hang my hat on it. What goes around comes around, I'll get hammered eventually. lol

Bills quarterback Josh Allen expects fine for profane outburst during win

Blake Harper, Yardbarker  16 hrs ago

Bills quarterback Josh Allen says he expects that he will face a hefty fine for a profane outburst he had toward a referee during the team's win over the Los Angeles Rams.

I'd like to thank the bot that drafted me... Ben//Tanneyhill/AJ Brown/Edelman/tyReek Hill & Julio Jones.. can we at least get a confirmation of the KC/Pats game before 1pm kickoffs? add in all the injuries? this is getting 🦇'chit crazy 🤓

12 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I'd like to thank the bot that drafted me... Ben//Tanneyhill/AJ Brown/Edelman/tyReek Hill & Julio Jones.. can we at least get a confirmation of the KC/Pats game before 1pm kickoffs? add in all the injuries? this is getting 🦇'chit crazy 🤓

Zombo had Cam Newton - but he was there in time to switch to Matt Ryan. I don't get it - he has the KC kicker and Edelman, and he got zero points for them. How can they do that when they aren't going to play?

https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-chiefs-game-postponed-after-multiple-positive-covid-19-tests

Z and other league Commishes...

Yahoo has made CoVid related measures to private leagues including expanded benches. Seems like two spots would be appropriate as of now

How 'bout it?

If you are in a private league, the commissioner can expand benches to give managers more slots to add players. The steps on how to do so can be found here.

Feels like would need to announce a time and do a draft to be fair... could use reverse order of standings to set an order with coin-flips as tie-breakers.  And could designate someone to pick for teams with AWOL owners.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...

We have ONE  spot available in our NFL fantasy football league available NOW  for this week's game and the rest of the season.  The league was established in 2009 and is pretty steady year after year.

I just found out about it yesterday and can fill the spot before kickoff if anyone is interested.......first come gets it.

It has Rodgers, Minshew as a backup plus Chubb when ready, Landry and the rest is up to you to manage as we go.

It is on my favorite FL platform the Fleaflicker League.

Just give me your desired email address here or a PM and I will send you an invite !

Thanks !     Michael  mjp28

Our one vacating player has work and moving issues which is why he's leaving -but- his team with Rodgers, Gurley and others is beating me this week going into the late games.

Fantasy football can be a lot of fun and the vacancy is still open going into the Sunday night game.

Oh we are ad-free and because we have been with Fleaflicker for 10+ years we were upgraded to the Competitive Edge for free.......nice to use in your other leagues !

Just let me know if you're interested. mjp28