THE BROWNS BOARD

Meanwhile back in Europe

sorry, we are NOT a communist country. School districts are free to make a lot of their own decisions.

some tend to not open because they are a higher risk zone.

Meanwhile - keeping everything close helps the left scream about the effects of

covid on the economy and blaming Pres Trump.

Look the dems are letting their brownshirts/blackshirts destroy their cities, police depts, businesses to raise hell and do as much damage as they can, with the dem's PERMISSION and ENCOURAGEMENT.

Of course they don't want anything to reopen. But you watch - they will reopen if non-congnitive hidiin biden  were to win anyways. In public schools only. That will be their sword to kill off charter schools and Christian schools, and they will outlaw homeschooling.

gotta control the minds of all the future programmed kids -programmed to be democrats when they grow up.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Both out of date. The damn fool says "open the schools" practically every day now.

I can see you are totally ill-informed about what teachers actually do. I suggest you actually request to sit in for a few days. Have them explain not only what they do during school hours, but in after hours as well. My wife taught English in high school here for over 30 years. I used to tease her that I would say hello again in early June, but goodbye until then in August. She spent every waking hour not only in prep, but in grading 7 days a week. You try grading all the papers for 150 students who are writing for you bi-weekly. You have no fucking idea what it takes to get kids up to the level they need to be not to just pass, but to get accepted in colleges with good SAT scores. Educate your ignorance. Take a teacher to lunch even and start listening to what they say they do and how much effort it really takes.

And as for me pissing my pants and him not. What horseshit. I risk by son & his family as well as my daughter & her family if her kids go back as well. Trump risks ZERO.

Since you have no kids or grandkids, then you have no qualifications to judge me. Some day you will look back at this if you ever do have them and wonder how you could have ever been such a jackass just to defend an ignorant Narcissist.

Really??  Take a teacher to lunch??  Yeah...I don't have to, to understand what they do Boss.  The average person that stocks tomato paste at the local HEB has been exposed to every single person from your little community, directly and/or indirectly.  If he/she can do it....well you know where this is going.  They have parents, they have kids.  

There isn't a single poster here that has been quite as dramatic about this as yourself.  I only need eyes to be qualified to say that.

11 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Really??  Take a teacher to lunch??  Yeah...I don't have to, to understand what they do Boss.  The average person that stocks tomato paste at the local HEB has been exposed to every single person from your little community, directly and/or indirectly.  If he/she can do it....well you know where this is going.  They have parents, they have kids.  

There isn't a single poster here that has been quite as dramatic about this as yourself.  I only need eyes to be qualified to say that.

You were inaccurate about what teachers actually do, so apparently you are unwilling to address that deficiency.

Dramatic? My son and grandkids are in one of the highest COVID areas in the country. Like I said, when it's yours then come back and talk. BTW one of my sons same age close teacher/coach friends died of it and left a wife and 3 kids behind.  Ya think she may be feeling a little drama? Neighbor who lived down the street and around the corner was on a ventilator and kidney dialysis when I left for Colorado because of it. Died last Sunday.

I'm trying my best to make you yahoos start seeing the human beings losing their lives, now estimated to be close to 300,000 if America does not take mask wearing and social distancing seriously. A decent leader would have enlisted you guys in Trump's Troops to push those two things if he really wanted to be the general that defeats it.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You were inaccurate about what teachers actually do, so apparently you are unwilling to address that deficiency.

I never said anything about what they do specifically, only the end result.  Don't have a clue where you got that.

Dramatic? My son and grandkids are in one of the highest COVID areas in the country. Like I said, when it's yours then come back and talk.

You clearly asked for my opinion...

BTW one of my sons same age close teacher/coach friends died of it and left a wife and 3 kids behind.  Ya think she may be feeling a little drama?

Sorry to hear that, but you're drifting off course again....

Neighbor who lived down the street and around the corner was on a ventilator and kidney dialysis when I left for Colorado because of it. Died last Sunday.

Further off course....

I'm trying my best to make you yahoos start seeing the human beings losing their lives, now estimated to be close to 300,000 if America does not take mask wearing and social distancing seriously.

Thanks, but your approach is not....well, yeah let's just stick with thanks.

A decent leader would have enlisted you guys in Trump's Troops to push those two things if he really wanted to be the general that defeats it. 

K

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, htownbrown said:

OK let's try another way to reach you guys, through the guy studying Houston in particular, Texas and the US in general. From yesterday with most recent data and interpretation. Very well worth a listen without any "drama", i.e. he has no close relatives in the game that he speaks of, just plain science.