1 hour ago, Orion said:

I’m all in Cleveland. Time to work.

What happened?  Your agent couldn't get nothin' for ya?  Gonna have to get to work making yourself look good.

Ding, ding, ding. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I could have told both those fools there would be no buyers. 

• Upvote 1

I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

23 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I get that the kid is still stupid young.. but to fire one agent, that can't find a deal while not announcing anything.. To than..Paying the cost of Rosenhaus, announcing it.. just to find out the same? those are the growing pains for kid's with dough.. Good Camping David..   

All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

4 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

All part of growing up for sure. I see it as a classy move. I mean he could either a) not get traded and turn the situation into a circus of distractions, or b) not get traded and be a team player. 

Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Drew coached him into saying that. The writing was on the wall, they took a shot and no team bit. It's a good development for the Browns. Now Joke will give his version of his best effort. Add up a motivated Joke, Hooper, Landry, OBJ, Chubb. Could be serious. 

Could is the operative word here... But year in and year out we win the offseason then stink like high hell when it counts... Until they prove otherwise... This team is complete and utter garbage... They'll be lucky to win 6 games this year...