THE BROWNS BOARD

Njoku Back In

Dutch Oven

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Njoku wants to be traded by training camp. 

Now he "officially" sucks

7 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Now he "officially" sucks

For a team that wants to use multi-TE sets early and often, this isn't great news.

But he's a free agent after this season, right? I doubt they were re-signing him anyways. 

apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, calfoxwc said:

apparently, Njoku is afraid he'll come in third behind Hunter and Bryant.

The way he's dropped passes, trade him. Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

And Hooper :)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

Why hadn't he asked to be traded before now?   What just happened?

He may have and he/Drew felt like nothing was moving so they went public to get some movement. The guy is a BUST any how. He had one OK season in 3 years. And he just added Drew as his agent and that dude will do anything for more $. If they sit tight, he makes none. 

Buh Bye.

He’s gonna demand a new contract soon.  And his Agent will get him money on his “potential” that I’m willing to bet the Browns will not give him. 

Having said that he will have a good year because he’s focused and playing for more money and then go slowly back to dropping key 3rd down passes, whiffing on blocks and committing senseless holding penalties 

36 minutes ago, Icecube said:

You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

I'm sorry if I somehow made you think I value your opinion on anything, and want you to respond to anything I write. I do not. My sincerest apologies. 

• Haha 3

If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

Talented? Yes he is.

A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

Mike 

ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Nope, Njoku. You ain't getting traded. We're running your balls off now... 

13 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

If Njoku aka "Mr 6 Pack" goes, color me happy.

Talented? Yes he is.

A football player? Not in my opinion. I think he's a gutless narcissist.

Mike 

ps: Before training camp? How about before the 4th of July? :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if he's near 100% healthy after last year's injuries.   When the BROWNS picked up a TE with a high draft pick I'm sure it set off people wondering including Njoku.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm sorry if I somehow made you think I value your opinion on anything, and want you to respond to anything I write. I do not. My sincerest apologies. 

That's right, tap dance away. I guess your tired of getting your face caved in. 

Fuck that agent Drew. I hate that fuck. He's always making our players think that they can get more elsewhere. He's a fucking leach. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Now this board can do their normal thing where it absolutely and completely turns on a player

Woody, have you ever gone to training camp & watched him parade around showing off his 6 pack abs? drop passes? misrun patterns? Take your blinders off!

Mike

10 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Woody, have you ever gone to training camp & watched him parade around showing off his 6 pack abs? drop passes? misrun patterns? Take your blinders off!

Mike

Twice now you've talked about his abs unprovoked...

• Haha 3

I’ve had a theory for a while now that Njoku and Mayfield don’t get along so well. Is this theory based on me projecting into a limited sample size? Yeah, pretty much. But here’s what l got anyways...

During Hard Knocks l came to see Njoku as an emerging leader on the team. Remember the scene where Brad Paisley was with the team and they did a huddle with a “1, 2, 3... whatever”? It was Njoku taking point on that. And there were other minor instances that somehow formed that opinion of him in me. How he spoke in interviews and stuff. 

And there was this game where Mayfield was mic’d up. I found it and will link it below. At the 7:43 mark Mayfield thought it would be fun to razz Njoku by saying he could block better than him. Njoku didn’t seem too pleased. It was a brief but awkward exchange, and at the very least you could see they didn’t have that comfort factor yet. You know, like your good friends, you can razz the shit outta them and it’s fun when they dish it back. But you can’t really do that with your kinda friends. 

So projecting out, l see 2 guys that are leader like with maybe a bit of a strained working relationship, add a high priced FA TE, another draft pick TE, maybe Njoku felt slighted the way he was treated last year between the injury and busting his ass to get back only to get benched? I could totally see how the relationship between Baker’s Browns and Njoku could have frayed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Get First round draft pick. I'm good.

Never going to happen.  In this life or the next.  

3 hours ago, Icecube said:

You don't know this, it's a fake source. You're just saying this because you don't like him. He loves being in Cleveland and wants to play his entire career there. 

To date, the sources he has linked have been better than yours.

Correction, at least the sources he has linked are real accounts and not whatever is in your head.  

• Haha 1

Rosenhaus is a cancer to all Football players around the NFL.. He ruined Terrell Pryor and AB.. He'll ruin the Chief , too!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Rosenhaus is a cancer to all Football players around the NFL.. He ruined Terrell Pryor and AB.. He'll ruin the Chief , too!

He's a piece of work. Of course he is pushing for a Joke-u trade as soon as he's his agent. No new deal, no coin in Drew's pocket. 

• Upvote 1