THE BROWNS BOARD

deaths are being deliberately inflated - democrat political weapon

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, Hoorta, I'm still waiting - name ONE good or great thing your biden or ObaMao commie accomplished in 'EIGHT FREAKING FAILED YEARS.

Just one. that's "1". Not "won"...but "one".

one
[wən]

NUMBER
  1. the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1.
    "there's only room for one person" ·
    synonyms:
    a single · a solitary · a sole · a lone

Already did twice.  You think its crap, I'm not wasting my time posting it again,  so I'm not going to bother (and not in the mood) listening to you spew the same ODS again. 

Your problem is you can't admit Obama ever did anything good for the country. 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, Hoorta, I'm still waiting - name ONE good or great thing your biden or ObaMao commie accomplished in 'EIGHT FREAKING FAILED YEARS.

Just one. that's "1". Not "won"...but "one".

one
[wən]

NUMBER
  1. the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1.
    "there's only room for one person" ·
    synonyms:
    a single · a solitary · a sole · a lone

ODS.....   You sure have a fixation on a guy who's been out of office for years....  

Let me give YOU a definition Cal since you're confused about it- and it applies perfectly to Trump.....  

A quack is a "fraudulent or ignorant pretender to medical skill" or "a person who pretends, professionally or publicly, to have skill, knowledge, qualification or credentials they do not possess; a charlatan or snake oil salesman". ... In the Middle Ages the term quack meant "shouting".

ROTFLMAO... Trump apparently got his medical degree from Trump University- you know, the one that got shut down? Man DT surpasses Lincoln in honesty- um.. not exactly .... 

"Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president."

He sure does shout a lot of medical baloney though... You can inject that lysol anytime DT..... 

• Thanks 1

🦆 U.

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected president."

Their mascot if I recall correctly.   🦆

Or was it.......................🤥

twice? you have avoided answering at least a dozen? times?

I can show you what all he did wrong.

Let's make it easy for you -

name one good of great thing for AMERICA your biden accomplished

in his entire political life.

You hate on Pres Trump, and won't criticize the alternative. that is emotional knee jerk TDS.

Trump university was years before Pres Trump ran for president.

Want me to show you a lot of bad stuff that obaMao did years before?

all the lies and plagiarism that biden did years before?

You can't name one for obamao or biden.

you muttered something about obaMaocare. LOL LOL

I showed you why that was worse than asinine.

Trump isn't perfect human being either.

but as PRESIDENT, HE HAS DONE A LONG LIST OF HUNDREDS OF GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

Your obaMao and biden didn't do ONE good or great thing.

if it QUACKS like a duck, WADDLES like a duck, and avoids being honest like a duck...

it's a freaking duck.

duck
[dək]

NOUN
  1. a waterbird with a broad blunt bill, short legs, webbed feet, and a waddling gait.
  2. a pure white thin-shelled bivalve mollusk found off the Atlantic coasts of America.
  3. a fake "independent" that refuses to admit he/she has TDS and is a freaking emotion-dominant LIBERAL.