THE BROWNS BOARD

deaths are being deliberately inflated - democrat political weapon

calfoxwc

the left...how low can they go?

apparently, as low as possible - they are that outraged they lost the last election. Now they are going

for broke.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/07/31/trump-needs-to-appoint-a-commission-to-determine-covids-real-death-toll/

Yes and you also tried to prove to us trumpy was right about hyroxy too. More BS from the far right. Just wait till the Russians join the parade of ridiculousness with their disinformation campaign. Oh wait, you guys are already doing their job for them. Never mind Puty-poo. Donnie has his propagandists well in hand already.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brett-giroir-coronavirus-testing-czar-says-its-time-to-move-on-from-hydroxychloroquine

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes and you also tried to prove to us trumpy was right about hyroxy too. More BS from the far right. Just wait till the Russians join the parade of ridiculousness with their disinformation campaign. Oh wait, you guys are already doing their job for them. Never mind Puty-poo. Donnie has his propagandists well in hand already.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/brett-giroir-coronavirus-testing-czar-says-its-time-to-move-on-from-hydroxychloroquine

Hydrox as a treatment for COVID didn't originate with Trump nor with " the far right" idiot.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

The one corona testing center...if you make an appointment and dont show..you get a positive test.

Got a link? As I mentioned to Steve, just keep on keeping up the conspiracy crap. I'll even spot you 50% of the deaths are "phony" which they're not. That's still  more than the body count in the  Vietnam war.

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

Hydrox as a treatment for COVID didn't originate with Trump nor with " the far right" idiot.

True, but he's still pushing it even though the evidence shows it's largely  ineffective. But do site Doctor Devil Sperm Aliens Donnie, so who exactly is the idiot? You're  running out of  straws to grasp DT. 

EDIT: I've said it before- that's Trump's major flaw- he can never, ever admit he's wrong about anything. Despite very circumstantial original evidence (based on SARS\MERS), he pushed hydroxy as being a "game changer"- and doing so, sent the medical community off on a wild goose chase wasting valuable research time to see if he was actually right. For the record- he wasn't. 

* I had emergency heart surgery 10 years ago to drain more than 1 liter of fluid from around my heart (called a pericardial effusion - and that was a shit ton of fluid). I was in the ICU for 3 days and was the first person to be directly discharged from the ICU in over 2 years (people usually either never leave the ICU, or go to another ward before being discharged) and I basically walked my fucking ass right out of the scariest, darkest, most terrifying place I have ever been to in my life...... The sounds. I will never forget the sounds, and the way the nurses looked at me. 

When I was admitted to the ER, no one could find the problem and as I rapidly deteriorated, they finally called in the cardiac Chief of Staff. Within minutes of arriving, he ordered a different test and within that hour, I was rushed to surgery...... dude saved my life. He is still Chief of Staff at that hospital that serves as 1 of only 2 in the entire area I live in, which has over 250,000 residents within a vastly sprawling SoCal high desert area, and he also owns his own private practice as well.... He has been my cardiologist since that day in April 2010. *

^ So why the bed time story? I wanted to accurately describe to you who this man is to me, and what I think of his opinions. He also took a liking to me for the way I fought and we have a great Dr. patient relationship that extends to friendship. I saw him in June for my yearly check up and I flat out asked him what he was seeing in the hospital.

He went straight to the thing that he is bothered by the most... He told me in depth about the many Board of Directors meetings that revolved around when to attach COVID to a death cert and why. I'm not going to go into all of the details as I am just some dude on the internet (with the best avatar out there) and I could easily be blowing smoke up your tail pipes... Just know the monetary aspects of COVID are beyond what most people are willing to comprehend, and if you don't believe it, then you aren't thinking for yourself hard enough and shame on you.  

There is so much more that he told me and I won't get into it all, but I will say the one thing that did stick with me on the virus side was "COVID is a different creature, and when it goes bad, it REALLY goes bad." 

* This is why I went vegan, but that is a story for another day... 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

* I had emergency heart surgery 10 years ago to drain more than 1 liter of fluid from around my heart (called a pericardial effusion - and that was a shit ton of fluid). I was in the ICU for 3 days and was the first person to be directly discharged from the ICU in over 2 years (people usually either never leave the ICU, or go to another ward before being discharged) and I basically walked my fucking ass right out of the scariest, darkest, most terrifying place I have ever been to in my life...... The sounds. I will never forget the sounds, and the way the nurses looked at me. 

When I was admitted to the ER, no one could find the problem and as I rapidly deteriorated, they finally called in the cardiac Chief of Staff. Within minutes of arriving, he ordered a different test and within that hour, I was rushed to surgery...... dude saved my life. He is still Chief of Staff at that hospital that serves as 1 of only 2 in the entire area I live in, which has over 250,000 residents within a vastly sprawling SoCal high desert area, and he also owns his own private practice as well.... He has been my cardiologist since that day in April 2010. *

^ So why the bed time story? I wanted to accurately describe to you who this man is to me, and what I think of his opinions. He also took a liking to me for the way I fought and we have a great Dr. patient relationship that extends to friendship. I saw him in June for my yearly check up and I flat out asked him what he was seeing in the hospital.

He went straight to the thing that he is bothered by the most... He told me in depth about the many Board of Directors meetings that revolved around when to attach COVID to a death cert and why. I'm not going to go into all of the details as I am just some dude on the internet (with the best avatar out there) and I could easily be blowing smoke up your tail pipes... Just know the monetary aspects of COVID are beyond what most people are willing to comprehend, and if you don't believe it, then you aren't thinking for yourself hard enough and shame on you.  

There is so much more that he told me and I won't get into it all, but I will say the one thing that did stick with me on the virus side was "COVID is a different creature, and when it goes bad, it REALLY goes bad." 

1) I'm certainly aware there may be financial incentives to up the covid body count, and not saying it doesn't happen.... Having worked in the Medical Field for years- the reimbursement game is something hospitals and insurance companies have been playing for decades...  If the hospitals are getting more $$ blaming it on a (iffy) covid death, you think they're not going to do it? 

2) That's the major problem with this bug- the spectrum of what happens with infected individuals. Anywhere from- you don't even know you have it- to dead...  

PS- glad you recovered. That pericardial sac around your heart doesn't have much give in it- as I'm sure the doc told you- build up enough fluid in it, and it can squeeze your heart hard enough so it stops beating.... 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) I'm certainly aware there may be financial incentives to up the covid body count, and not saying it doesn't happen.... Having worked in the Medical Field for years- the reimbursement game is something hospitals and insurance companies have been playing for decades...  If the hospitals are getting more $$ blaming it on a (iffy) covid death, you think they're not going to do it? 

2) That's the major problem with this bug- the spectrum of what happens with infected individuals. Anywhere from- you don't even know you have it- to dead...  

PS- glad you recovered. That pericardial sac around your heart doesn't have much give in it- as I'm sure the doc told you- build up enough fluid in it, and it can squeeze your heart hard enough so it stops beating.... 

1) It's what we Americans do best..... Make the all mighty $ at most any cost and justify it by saying it's a "free capitalistic country"

2) Agree. For me personally though, I live my life knowing that I don't get off this rock alive, so I enjoy it while I can.... launch a dirt bike 80' in the air at 50yrs old. Sky dive. SCUBA dive. Bungee Jump. MTB. Jet Ski. Snow Ski...... anything to make me know I'm alive. So you can probably guess how scared I am of a bug that I have an over 99% chance of beating if I do get it... Not very. 

^ That being said, I'm a big rules guy. It's what separates us from 3rd world countries and I follow them..... (unless I'm doing 80 in a 70, then, well, you know.... Merica baby). I wear my mask whenever in public (here in CA it's mandatory) and I don't purposely go around licking poles for an adrenaline rush. 

..... put it another way. If I went to Vegas and Caesar's Palace stopped me and said there were 99 white marbles in the jar and 1 red one, and if I could pull out a white marble they would give me 1 million dollars tax free, but if I pulled out the red one, everything I owned would now belong to them..... I would pull that white marble out faster than you could say COVID.

PS THANKS! It was scary and I thought it was game over. Changed my life for the better though, and I'm glad I experienced it, because it made me a better man, son, husband, father and friend.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

True, but he's still pushing it even though the evidence shows it's largely  ineffective. But do site Doctor Devil Sperm Aliens Donnie, so who exactly is the idiot? You're  running out of  straws to grasp DT. 

EDIT: I've said it before- that's Trump's major flaw- he can never, ever admit he's wrong about anything. Despite very circumstantial original evidence (based on SARS\MERS), he pushed hydroxy as being a "game changer"- and doing so, sent the medical community on a wild goose chase wasting valuable research time to see if he was actually right. For the record- he wasn't. 

If it's ineffective then it's ineffective. Why do you care if Trump still touts it?

TDS has a lot to do with it I'm sure.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Yes he continues to push it.

And? Please do continue....

If you read the article I posted then you know why I said it. He's a moron. His virus team knows more than he, so now King Moron disagrees with 3 of the main team members.

Why you ask? Because he's a moron. Apparently you are following in his footsteps.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

If it's ineffective then it's ineffective. Why do you care if Trump still touts it?

TDS has a lot to do with it I'm sure.

Because there's morons (how many millions on his Twitter feed?) out there who still actually believe Trump knows what he's spouting regarding  hydroxy? It has zero to do with TDS, and everything to do with following the reccomendations of Doctors like Fauci and Birx, instead of the Quack in Chief, who fancies his medical knowledge surpasses theirs. 

Nah, the only person who's "PATHETIC" is President Hydroxy, not Birx for telling the truth Quackie doesn't want to hear. If we're doing a good job leading the world by 2X the number of cases per 100k, I'd hate to see what a bad job is. Keep on kissing your Trump poster though. Is Devil sperm for sale? It's a yet untapped market.  :D:D:D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you read the article I posted then you know why I said it. He's a moron. His virus team knows more than he, so now King Moron disagrees with 3 of the main team members.

Why you ask? Because he's a moron. Apparently you are following in his footsteps.

So what do you think are Trumps motivations for pushing hydroxo?

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So what do you think are Trumps motivations for pushing hydroxo?

I'll be as straight forward and as objective as I can, I'll let Tex chime in if he feels necessary.  I can't read Trump's mind- but it goes back to what I already posted. DT can't admit that he's ever wrong- about anything. Well he's wrong- and this is getting so bad, it's near time to invoke the 25th, and call for the guys in the white coats. Frankly, it's getting embarrassing.  

Again- I can't post it because the video won't copy- but it's damn documented- DT has said at least 22 times "it's just going to go away".  Even if I allow you all the right wing conspiracy crap that "the numbers are inflated"- any person who has a 1\2 objective view of the covid situation knows "it's NOT just going away". In reality, it's getting a lot worse- and Fauci just said so. Because of the millions of asymptomatic carriers we now have running around in the country.  

There's a thing called "Magical Thinking", and that's what Trump is currently doing. (and has been for months)  I have no idea why he latched onto some backwater papers and ran with it full steam ahead. It's going to work, because I think it's going to work. Whoops, I didn't know Dr. Alien was a Quack... Please Gorka, get a dose of reality. There's a litany of Trump excuses. "I was just kidding", "I didn't know" "I never heard it" White Power anyone? Blame China, blame anyone, except- the thing that might make some Lincoln Project fans soften their view against President Quack- two words that aren't in his vocabulary. "I'm Sorry".  :( 

I'll hearken back to "it would be a beautiful thing if we had the Churches open for Easter". Now it's "opening up the schools would be a good thing" in the face of going on 5 million covid cases, 155k deaths and counting. The man lives in the alternate reality world of Trump- and it's dangerous- to my health, and yours..... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Because there's morons (how many millions on his Twitter feed?) out there who still actually believe Trump knows what he's spouting regarding  hydroxy? It has zero to do with TDS, and everything to do with following the reccomendations of Doctors like Fauci and Birx, instead of the Quack in Chief, who fancies his medical knowledge surpasses theirs. 

Nah, the only person who's "PATHETIC" is President Hydroxy, not Birx for telling the truth Quackie doesn't want to hear. If we're doing a good job leading the world by 2X the number of cases per 100k, I'd hate to see what a bad job is. Keep on kissing your Trump poster though. Is Devil sperm for sale? It's a yet untapped market.  :D:D:D

That was oozing TDS. Who are you kidding?

Trump is only the messenger. He "spouts" what has surfaced.

The renowned Henry Ford Medical Center hydroxo study determined that it does indeed help.

Fauci then came out calling Fords study "flawed".

A few hours ago Henry Ford responded defending their study, in addition to rebuking the politicization of hydroxo to which TDS people like you and Tex are fully invested in.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/03/henry-ford-health-defends-hydroxychloroquine-study/5571987002/

Uh oh...more breaking news...Baylor docs administering  hydrox as a COVID prophylactic. The number of doctors publicly supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine for early treatment or prevention is growing.

https://thetexan.news/baylor-cardiologists-support-hydroxychloroquine-emergency-use-authorization-by-fda/

Uh oh, this just in... yet another doc who insists that Hydroxo has helped his patients.

https://www.kolotv.com/2020/08/03/reno-doctor-says-hydroxychloroquine-has-helped-dozens-of-his-patients/

Uh oh...breaking..yet another pro Hydroxo doc  https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/03/tennessee-senate-race-dr-manny-sethi-bill-hagerty-slam-fauci-argue-hydroxychloroquine-censorship/5574329002/

As long as these stories continue to surface, Trump will stay on the Hydroxo bandwagon.  He believes it works, so why don't both you guys  fuck off.

The underlying reason you TDS types have such "concern" over Trumps touting of this medication is that it may actually help a lot of people, and we certainly cant have that now can we?

17 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That was oozing TDS. Who are you kidding?

Trump is only the messenger. He "spouts" what has surfaced.

The renowned Henry Ford Medical Center hydroxo study determined that it does indeed help.

Fauci then came out calling Fords study "flawed".

A few hours ago Henry Ford responded defending their study, in addition to rebuking the politicization of hydroxo to which TDS people like you and Tex are fully invested in.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/03/henry-ford-health-defends-hydroxychloroquine-study/5571987002/

Uh oh...more breaking news...Baylor docs administering  hydrox as a COVID prophylactic. The number of doctors publicly supporting the use of hydroxychloroquine for early treatment or prevention is growing.

https://thetexan.news/baylor-cardiologists-support-hydroxychloroquine-emergency-use-authorization-by-fda/

Uh oh, this just in... yet another doc who insists that Hydroxo has helped his patients.

https://www.kolotv.com/2020/08/03/reno-doctor-says-hydroxychloroquine-has-helped-dozens-of-his-patients/

Uh oh...breaking..yet another pro Hydroxo doc  https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/03/tennessee-senate-race-dr-manny-sethi-bill-hagerty-slam-fauci-argue-hydroxychloroquine-censorship/5574329002/

As long as these stories continue to surface, Trump will stay on the Hydroxo bandwagon.  He believes it works, so both you guys can fuck off.

The underlying reason you TDS types have such "concern" over Trumps touting of this medication is that it may actually help a lot of people, and we certainly cant have that now can we?

A few studies.  wow.... With no double blind follow up.. but keep grasping at the outliers, just like Trump. That's all they (and you) got at this point... I certainly am not in the mood to quote all the gold standard studies saying that's a bunch of hooey.... And now Fauci has an agenda too?  The conspiracy runs deep among MAGAs.... 

Regarding early treatment- I've already said- show me the double blind where those early treatment folks wouldn't have recovered anyway using um- aspirin, or I'll get fancy- furosemide.  :D   

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Well look what we have here. The smallest number of Corona cases in 4 weeks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2020/08/03/us-sees-smallest-number-of-daily-new-covid-19-cases-in-weeks/#495762c26a95

But lets not broadcast this. Gotta keep this "crisis" going.

Well DUH- ya know I read the John Hopkins data too.... Let's see a five day moving average before you cream your pants, or on your Trump poster... 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

liberals always keep moving the bar - their emotions demand it.....the criteria is changed as their emotions change.

Keep reading Cal.... I'll  take Gorka's MAGA BS point  by point. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm listed in a published scientific article, regarding human plasma. So I can detect crap when I see it. 

#1 The Henry Ford study. You f**king don't argue the validity of your study in the local  news. They even so much as admitted  Fauci was right as rain to question their study. 

#2 The Texan? No double blind, and we may have submitted a paper for review. We gave workers at risk of covid hydroxy. You probably missed the distinction between the meaning of "may", "does", or "will". I however,  didn't. 

#3 Reno Dr Fong says it works in HIS opinion.  Nevada  Community Health Department says he's touting a limited sample size at best,  and is full of  crap at worst. But. But, but you didn't try my exact protocol. Sorry, but we did. About zero luck there.

Nope,  no emotions Cal. The science says Trump is a Quack. The bar moves as the science moves. It won't hurt people to take it, but prescribing aspirin will be about as effective in 95%+ of all cases. But you Quacker Backers still hold to the tweeting of Cheetos Jesus, while the deaths increase, and DT would rather play golf instead of actually dealing with the problem. 

PS, the medical community says remsdivir has some use in treating covid, so why isn't  President Hydroxy demanding it's production be ramped up? Wasn't his brilliant idea?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll be as straight forward and as objective as I can, I'll let Tex chime in if he feels necessary.  I can't read Trump's mind- but it goes back to what I already posted. DT can't admit that he's ever wrong- about anything.

to an extent but just as true the people who hate him shit their pants over everything he says right wrong or indifferent. I think some doctor told some advisor somewhere this medication showed some promise because it is and has always been virus fighting drug. In order for the left to be  correct about this drug we have to assume but the hundreds if not thousands of doctors who have prescribed it in good faith have done so within some sort of evil Trump plot. But it's really not that important it probably has nothing to do with the reason that so many organizations are inflating and misrepresenting the numbers for covid-19.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nope,  no emotions Cal. The science says Trump is a Quack. The bar moves as the science moves. It won't hurt people to take it, but prescribing aspirin will be about as effective in 95%+ of all cases. But you Quacker Backers still hold to the tweeting of Cheetos Jesus, while the deaths increase, and DT would rather play golf instead of actually dealing with the problem.

And there it is in a nutshell. The man has delusions and they buy it lock, stock and barrel, even straight to the grave like poor Herman Cain who fell under his spell like these poor fools. Remember when I predicted months ago now that when trumpy couldn't beat it then they would all resort to attacking the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts? Well that's exactly where we are, a Quack followed by the little sheeple heading for the slaughter. BTW it's now predicted to make a real surge in OHIO like it has across the south. Hope you all figure this out by then. It's coming your way with flu season.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Keep reading Cal.... I'll  take Gorka's MAGA BS point  by point. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm listed in a published scientific article, regarding human plasma. So I can detect crap when I see it. 

#1 The Henry Ford study. You f**king don't argue the validity of your study in the local  news. They even so much as admitted  Fauci was right as rain to question their study. 

#2 The Texan? No double blind, and we may have submitted a paper for review. We gave workers at risk of covid hydroxy. You probably missed the distinction between the meaning of "may", "does", or "will". I however,  didn't. 

#3 Reno Dr Fong says it works in HIS opinion.  Nevada  Community Health Department says he's touting a limited sample size at best,  and is full of  crap at worst. But. But, but you didn't try my exact protocol. Sorry, but we did. About zero luck there.

PS, the medical community says remsdivir has some use in treating covid, so why isn't  President Hydroxy demanding it's production be ramped up? Wasn't his brilliant idea?

ah. "full of crap" is science? "Trump is a quack" is science? "The bar moves?" yeah - here is your science MOVING:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/lancet-retracts-large-study-hydroxychloroquine-n1225091

their "study" that bashed hydroxy .....they retracted it. Oopsies on Hoorta's sciencies?

"quacker backers" is science? "tweeting Cheetos Jesus" is science?

your "science" is full of emotional outrage. Of course, Tex is good with that.

when is YOUR study going to be "retracted"?,   ...mocking Jesus doesn't impress me, Hoorta.

I respect your credentials, but your rage about Pres Trump, and silence about biden and your ObaMao commie, is not essential.

credential/essential. heh heh heh.

btw, Hoorta, I'm still waiting - name ONE good or great thing your biden or ObaMao commie accomplished in 'EIGHT FREAKING FAILED YEARS.

Just one. that's "1". Not "won"...but "one".

one
[wən]

NUMBER
  1. the lowest cardinal number; half of two; 1.
    "there's only room for one person" ·
    synonyms:
    a single · a solitary · a sole · a lone