THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrat with a gun.

Vambo

13 hours ago, Axe said:

I'm gonna go al Cal here and say "I can't see shit!" ;)

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

lol. well, I can right click and select "open in private window"...I go to the site...but I don't

see anything about owning a gun....

crap.

It's a video a gun who appears to just got a gun but you can tell he never handled one before ends up shooting himself in the leg.

22 hours ago, Vambo said:

It's a video a gun who appears to just got a gun but you can tell he never handled one before ends up shooting himself in the leg.

LOL! Some yahoo who obviously doesn't know his weapons apparently had a revolver (just guessing) in his backpack with a round in the chamber under the hammer

when hiking here in RMNP where I am hiking daily in Colorado. Somehow he managed to place his backpack on the ground striking the hammer on the revolver and it shot right 

through the backpack into his leg. It was severe enough he had to be life-flighted out of the Park. Now it doesn't say a revolver, but for a pistol to go off you

would have to have it in there with a round in the chamber and the safety in the off position and strike the trigger, not the hammer. That would be even dumber.😱

https://www.lamarledger.com/2020/07/28/man-accidentally-shoots-self-rocky-mountain-national-park/#:~:text=News State News Colorado News Missouri man accidentally,in the leg while hiking at Emerald Lake

true, or he could have had a faulty trigger. I had my .22 magnum rifle trigger replaced years ago - a young gunsmith at a gander mountain, and a week later I went out back to shoot. I loaded the magazine, put one into the chamber, and ... it fired. Never was anywhere near the trigger.

Lucky for me, I had the rifle safety pointed away into the ground, toward out woods, houses back behind me. I was po'd, went back, and the gunsmith that had screwed it up was gone. He got all his tools and disappeared over the weekend - they said they had complaints about him. So, I went to a well-known gunsmith that does a lot of work for a lot of folks around here - he fixed it.