Sign in to follow this  
TexasAg1969

One Of Trump's Greatest Supporters

Oh shit Herman Cain died? I didn't agree with him on stuff but he seemed like a good dude. I mean he quoted the Pokemon Movie in one of his campaign speeches. That's a shame

I just found about 15 minutes ago from a friend, haven't watched TV all morning, been canning jam - another 18 jelly jars...

Herman was a real good guy - traveling has it's dangers,  I wonder if he had underlying health conditions. Prayers to all his family and friends - that is a lot of folks.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I just found about 15 minutes ago from a friend, haven't watched TV all morning, been canning jam - another 18 jelly jars...

Herman was a real good guy - traveling has it's dangers,  I wonder if he had underlying health conditions. Prayers to all his family and friends - that is a lot of folks.

Yes, unfortunately he sat in the Tulsa Rally in the middle of all those people with no mask on. A very high price to pay for a mistake at 74. I feel sorry for his family.

We may have been 180 degrees on our opinions about Trump, but I wish no death on anyone for a lapse in judgement on masks/distancing. The price should never

have to be that high.

• Upvote 1

He had previously dealt with stage 4 colon and liver cancer..

RIP Herman..  I always liked the man.. :(

• Upvote 1