THE BROWNS BOARD

President Chavez Wants To Delay The Election

Could you fucking imagine this place if Obama said this? I mean he never said anything close to it and Cal still thought he was going to declare martial law and stay in office.

Trump is just talking and this would never happened. Just trying to get people going 

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It wants a $1 to read...

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Vote the normal way no delay...sounds reasonable.  You don't change the rules right before the election Democrats do this all the time just go re watch the Democrat primaries where they changed rules to keep out or let in certain candidates.

Can you guarantee 100% there would be no fraud with mail in voting or the ballots would all be 100% counted?

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Vote the normal way no delay...sounds reasonable.  You don't change the rules right before the election Democrats do this all the time just go re watch the Democrat primaries where they changed rules to keep out or let in certain candidates.

Can you guarantee 100% there would be no fraud with mail in voting or the ballots would all be 100% counted?

We've never been able to guarantee in any election in our history that there has been 0 fraud...

The campaign against mail in voting is an attempt at voter suppression by Trump in desperate attempt to win. It's very obvious.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

We've never been able to guarantee in any election in our history that there has been 0 fraud...

The campaign against mail in voting is an attempt at voter suppression by Trump in desperate attempt to win. It's very obvious.

The campaign to use mail in voting is an attempt to have dead people, illegals, multiple votes by same person etc..by Democrats in desperate attempt to win. It's very obvious.

30 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The campaign to use mail in voting is an attempt to have dead people, illegals, multiple votes by same person etc..by Democrats in desperate attempt to win. It's very obvious.

So that's how trumpy won last time. Russian mail in votes in key states. My conspiracy makes as much sense as trumpy's, i.e. zero.

He was saying the same exact thing in 2016 so his ego could take the loss he expected to get. This time he will be landslided.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So that's how trumpy won last time. Russian mail in votes in key states. My conspiracy makes as much sense as trumpy's, i.e. zero.

He was saying the same exact thing in 2016 so his ego could take the loss he expected to get. This time he will be landslided.

016.jpg.0d177080503a364593a2c039c039af92.jpg

the people who demand mail in voting are the ones who demand voting with NO ID, and who wanted plural voting:

even triple-voting – found in US elections - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/double-voting...

Sep 12, 2016 · The East Bay Times reported that "in just three counties, Contra Costa, Alameda and Santa Clara, 194 people voted twice, suggesting the abuse statewide might run …

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think we should grant Trump presidency for 10 years.  Biden is unfit to be President.

I think it should be President for Life so he can brag he lasted longer in the position than Chavez.😇🤥

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think it should be President for Life so he can brag he lasted longer in the position than Chavez.😇🤥

Your trolling is weak grasshopper.

Let's see....he knows not only that he can't personally change the election schedule, but he also knows that congress won't either.  So I wonder what he's doing?  Gee, what has he been doing to the media for 4 years?  I'm mean, if I wasn't so Retarded I could probably figure this out....

5 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Let's see....he knows not only that he can't personally change the election schedule, but he also knows that congress won't either.  So I wonder what he's doing?  Gee, what has he been doing to the media for 4 years?  I'm mean, if I wasn't so Retarded I could probably figure this out....

Trump's a bigger troll than TexasAG...:D

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ag if you waded through a lot of the comments in the Post, Trump CAN'T change the date of the election, that power is reserved to Congress, it's in the Constitution. Not that Trump or Barr ever read it. 

And please dispute the election way into January Donnie.  In that case- this should give the MAGAs nightmares- January 20th, we're going to have President Pelosi until it's resolved. It's true. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ag if you waded through a lot of the comments in the Post, Trump CAN'T change the date of the election, that power is reserved to Congress, it's in the Constitution. Not that Trump or Barr ever read it. 

And please dispute the election way into January Donnie.  In that case- this should give the MAGAs nightmares- January 20th, we're going to have President Pelosi until it's resolved. It's true. 

Is that something you’d like?

You do realize everything the Democratic Party stands for don’t you?

Are you and the other never Trumpers gonna pretend that all this ANTIFA rioting isn’t happening?

Are you for defunding the police?  Did you approve of the hearing for AG Barr? 

All because of your hate for 1 man you’ll let this country burn?  That is TDS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Is that something you’d like?

You do realize everything the Democratic Party stands for don’t you?

Are you and the other never Trumpers gonna pretend that all this ANTIFA rioting isn’t happening?

Are you for defunding the police?  Did you approve of the hearing for AG Barr? 

All because of your hate for 1 man you’ll let this country burn?  That is TDS.

It's all about power for the left. Not about the good of the country.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS!

92689512_10222843058607879_7586729531298283520_n.jpg.45045b6e8cac678949cbb6682700c590.jpg

Pres Trump: 'Hoorta, and you too, woodpecker - your shoes are untied..."

Hoorta: " DAMMIT, STOP UNTYING MY SHOES HOW DID YOU REACH ALL THE WAY FROM DC TO OHIO? BIDEN DIDN"T DO THAT!"

Woodpecker: "YEAH! STOP UNTYING MY FRIENDS SHOES! AND BIDEN DIDN'T DO THAT"

Texag: "The orange king liar didn't untie your shoes, he just thinks his arms are that long..."

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Could you fucking imagine this place if Obama said this? 

It will benefit Trump as the economy gradually improves which it will. So naturally you and the Democrats don't want to delay it 1 minute. On the other hand if Trump says he'd like to open up other portions of the economy schools restaurants sporting events yada yada you guys shit your pants because it's too damn dangerous. Also the more opportunity people have to listen to Crazy Joe the better crazy Donald looks.

WSS

17 minutes ago, Vambo said:

TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS!

Already shitting your pants, huh?  President Pelosi- has a nice ring to it.  

PS how do you know Joe wasn't talking about Ebola?   :)  

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It will benefit Trump as the economy gradually improves which it will. So naturally you and the Democrats don't want to delay it 1 minute. On the other hand if Trump says he'd like to open up other portions of the economy schools restaurants sporting events yada yada you guys shit your pants because it's too damn dangerous. Also the more opportunity people have to listen to Crazy Joe the better crazy Donald looks.

WS

Steve- that's part of the problem.. Too much conspiracy theory from both sides. Open the economy- or not. Masks or no masks. 

Throw the politics out the window, and listen to the medical people for a change. We hit 150k dead, and at the rate we're going it's going to be 200k in less than 6 weeks. I did a quick look- and the number of deaths in WW II was 291k- and the way it's going I wouldn't bet against us not getting there... And Trumpie is ignoring it while people are croaking from the virus at ever increasing rates... Has no problems sending in his storm troopers (where they're not wanted) for photo ops for his law and order commercials though. 

Yes, I do agree the debate will put Joe's mental acuity- or lack thereof- on display for all America to see. For Trump to have any hope of winning, he'll have to destroy Biden in a debate. 

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s a given...Trump will mop the floor with that bitch.

If he does, he does... But it's only trolling if it espouses an opinion that doesn't coincide with the MAGA POV.  :)  

I sort of enjoy reading the comments in the Washington Post or New York Times where Cheetos Jesus isn't quite as popular... 

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve- that's part of the problem.. Too much conspiracy theory from both sides. Open the economy- or not. Masks or no masks. 

Throw the politics out the window, and listen to the medical people for a change. We hit 150k dead, and at the rate we're going it's going to be 200k in less than 6 weeks. I did a quick look- and the number of deaths in WW II was 291k- and the way it's going I wouldn't bet against us not getting there... And Trumpie is ignoring it while people are croaking from the virus at ever increasing rates... Has no problems sending in his storm troopers (where they're not wanted) for photo ops for his law and order commercials though. 

Yes, I do agree the debate will put Joe's mental acuity- or lack thereof- on display for all America to see. For Trump to have any hope of winning, he'll have to destroy Biden in a debate. 

all I think it will take is a couple live moments where Biden looks completely addled. Right now his handlers are only releasing pre-recorded blurbs but you can bet your ass have been painstakingly put together and even some of those include Snippets of him forgetting where he is.

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Already shitting your pants, huh?  President Pelosi- has a nice ring to it.  

PS how do you know Joe wasn't talking about Ebola?   :)  

TDS TDS TDS 94788499_3384738238206167_9198366290580865024_n.jpg.fc751e132b5d8b4160605c47339a12e3.jpgTDS TDS TDS!

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

unfortunately unless it's a live debate the MSM is going to doctor everything the crazy old son of a bitch says.

WSS

Don't see how the debate can't be live Steve....  For sure CNN & MSNBC will try an dput a positive spin on it, just as Fox and Tucker will try to rip Joe apart...