MLD Woody

NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

my messages come through to my email. Not finding anything like that. dammit. lol

At the top of this page, there should be an icon that looks like an envelope. Click it and the link to your messages should come up.   If that is not on your screen, I don't know what to tell you.   A mod would need to assist you. 

The Hammer is off the COVID list.  Replaced on the list by Gilbert, the #3 QB.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

At the top of this page, there should be an icon that looks like an envelope. Click it and the link to your messages should come up.   If that is not on your screen, I don't know what to tell you.   A mod would need to assist you. 

THANKS ! I never saw it because it was fairly invisible with the orange on the banner. I found it by accident with the mouse running across it.

I fixed the messages - some were 10 and 11 years old.

wow. I wonder if I ever responded to a few of them.

A couple of gals who visited the board, were really nice...and left. too bad.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, gumby73 said:

thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance;) 

you can message me now - I deleted a whole bunch of very old messages. I know how to clean it up now!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

THANKS ! I never saw it because it was fairly invisible with the orange on the banner. I found it by accident with the mouse running across it.

I fixed the messages - some were 10 and 11 years old.

wow. I wonder if I ever responded to a few of them.

A couple of gals who visited the board, were really nice...and left. too bad.

Wait they were women on this board? Sorry but this place comes off as a big old sausage fest.