THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Top 100 - #1 Jamie Gillan

MLD Woody

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

my messages come through to my email. Not finding anything like that. dammit. lol

At the top of this page, there should be an icon that looks like an envelope. Click it and the link to your messages should come up.   If that is not on your screen, I don't know what to tell you.   A mod would need to assist you. 

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

At the top of this page, there should be an icon that looks like an envelope. Click it and the link to your messages should come up.   If that is not on your screen, I don't know what to tell you.   A mod would need to assist you. 

THANKS ! I never saw it because it was fairly invisible with the orange on the banner. I found it by accident with the mouse running across it.

I fixed the messages - some were 10 and 11 years old.

wow. I wonder if I ever responded to a few of them.

A couple of gals who visited the board, were really nice...and left. too bad.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, gumby73 said:

thanks! & your pm message box is either full or blocked? i tried to pm you on polly stuff, that employee's can't post on social media sites..ya know, employee spies that don't like true things being discussed..hit me back if or when your HR dept gets covid clearance;) 

you can message me now - I deleted a whole bunch of very old messages. I know how to clean it up now!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

THANKS ! I never saw it because it was fairly invisible with the orange on the banner. I found it by accident with the mouse running across it.

I fixed the messages - some were 10 and 11 years old.

wow. I wonder if I ever responded to a few of them.

A couple of gals who visited the board, were really nice...and left. too bad.

Wait they were women on this board? Sorry but this place comes off as a big old sausage fest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 11:09 PM, The Gipper said:

You were the one touting the fascists Who really were the evil ones in our history.you traitor to America. you person who hates America and Americans who hates freedom who hates liberty who hates justice who hates the rule of law who just wants the rule of Fuck the Costitution Trump fuck you

FUCK YOU YOU TWISTED COMMIE

On 8/3/2020 at 11:10 PM, Unsympathetic said:

If you re-elect Trump, you’ll be trapped in a fascist dystopian oligarchy which will keep robbing you of both your rights and your physical health for the benefit of the powerful and the wealthy.

And it gets worse: these things will also be true if you elect Biden. [The DHS goons in portland and soon Cleveland.. were first used to crack heads of Occupy. But hey, that would never happen again!]

Watch peoples' behavior and ignore the stories they tell about their behavior. If there's a gap, ignore them - they're trying to manipulate you.

Be suspicious of people who keep telling you what they are and how they are, because they’re trying to manipulate your narrative about them. Be doubly suspicious of people who keep telling you what you are and how you are, because they’re trying to manipulate your narrative about you.

It's possible everyone on this forum isn't interested, but I would rather be free and identify reality.  Humans have an annoying tendency to seek out cognitive ease in their information-gathering and avoid cognitive dissonance, rather than seeking out what’s true regardless of how that reality makes us feel.

On topic:  The people who become billionaires [NFL owners] are generally the ones who are sociopathic enough to do whatever it takes to get ahead. This class has been able to buy up near-total narrative control via media ownership/influence, corporate lobbying, think tank funding, and campaign finance - and thus are able to manipulate everyone into consenting to agendas which benefit nobody but plutocrats and their lackeys.

Dominating the planet with violent savagery on the vague suspicion that if you don’t, someone else will, is just a planetary-scale version of imprisoning someone for a crime you imagine they might commit in the future. That’s called “pre-crime”, and it’s a dystopian horror genre.  Not coincidentally, it's also the reason DHS gave [he would be a problem in the future] for why they were "disappearing" peaceful people in Portland.

When you clap along with cold war hysterics about China and/or Russia, you’re saying you support the US government in its endless fight to absorb all nations into its globe-spanning power alliance and destroy all who resist. That’s crazy. Stop it.  Don’t cheerlead for the State Department - demand a healthy world without this crazy bullshit.

It's plain to see... You're just as ignorant is Gipper is... LOL.. You two should go on holiday together...

4 hours ago, nickers said:

It's plain to see... You're just as ignorant is Gipper is... LOL.. You two should go on holiday together...

Well, apparently you  are NOT from this country....because in America we say  "take a vacation" together.   So, now I guess we know why you are a fascist who hates America...you are not American.   Probably one of Putin's moles. 

On 8/4/2020 at 8:50 PM, WarriorsRpussies said:

Wait they were women on this board? Sorry but this place comes off as a big old sausage fest.

Maybe during the NFL season.... haven't seen many for awhile here.

22 hours ago, nickers said:

FUCK YOU YOU TWISTED COMMIE

In the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years, you might want to re-think your insults.

In both communist countries and social democratic countries like all of Europe, everyone has health care, nobody can go bankrupt from healthcare costs, and taxes are lower -- because universal healthcare is both cheaper and people live longer [because interventions happen sooner]. 

And think it through -- employers in Europe don't have the line item on their budgets for the employer expense of employer-sponsored healthcare.  It's not like the money is lacking... 4 trillion just went to the top 100 US companies and nothing changed except in the bank accounts of those companies.

That's not a lie. The lie/propaganda/gaslighting is... only to the US population that actually doesn't think anything different is even possible.  Shocking.. Governments can in fact solve problems!

The question should never be "how are you going to pay for it" [one, the bailouts this year were an order of magnitude more.. two, it saves money] - rather, the question should be: How much longer can the US afford the results of the system we already have.

• Upvote 3

On 8/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, Unsympathetic said:

In the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years, you might want to re-think your insults.

In both communist countries and social democratic countries like all of Europe, everyone has health care, nobody can go bankrupt from healthcare costs, and taxes are lower -- because universal healthcare is both cheaper and people live longer [because interventions happen sooner]. 

And think it through -- employers in Europe don't have the line item on their budgets for the employer expense of employer-sponsored healthcare.  It's not like the money is lacking... 4 trillion just went to the top 100 US companies and nothing changed except in the bank accounts of those companies.

That's not a lie. The lie/propaganda/gaslighting is... only to the US population that actually doesn't think anything different is even possible.  Shocking.. Governments can in fact solve problems!

The question should never be "how are you going to pay for it" [one, the bailouts this year were an order of magnitude more.. two, it saves money] - rather, the question should be: How much longer can the US afford the results of the system we already have.

Oh cry me a river....

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

By this do you mean that you have no care or concern for capable, responsive,  ethical governance?  

I have no care or concern for you... Got it?