THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Top 100 - #36 Nick Chubb

MLD Woody

Big Truss woo-woo! ain't no peers voting Arron Jones #33 & Saquon Barkley #31 over Chubba-Wubba-Hub...Dalvin Cook #21 :P..get off my TV!! click! off

DTvG.gif             DTvB.gif

...and so ends our portion of the top 100.

I hope he wins the rushing title.  1st year, he had 1000 yards, and then the OL lost him yards and he finished just shy.  2nd year he had the rushing title in his hands, but the OL couldn't get him any yards against the Bengals so he lost the title.  -  Very good RB & team mate.

Putting Aaron Jones in front of him is unfair. 

Aaron Jones:
16 Games

236 Rushes

1084 Yards

4.6 Yards per attempt

16 TD 

Nick Chubb: 
16 Games

298 Rushes
1494 Yards
5.0 Yards per attempt

8 TD 

I get that Jones doubled Chubb's TD and had better receiving numbers, but still the workload and yard difference is way in favor of Chubb. 

Plus one has Baker "Sophomore Slump" Mayfield as QB while the other one has Aaron HOF Rodgers... 

And Saquon Barkley over both of them? That's a joke. 

Thankfully the Silent Killer is simply going to put his head down and keep working until he gets the recognizion he deserves as the best RB in the league. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If there is a season this year, Chubb will be in the top 15 next time. He deserved higher in this one, and with a much-improved OL and play calling, he won't be denied next time. MAYBE 1 or 2 RBs MAYBE ahead, depending on how the cookie crumbles. McCaffrey, Zeke, Henry could challenge for best RB in the NFL, and maybe Dobbins. But Chubb is in the discussion. 

7 hours ago, Nero said:

And Saquon Barkley over both of them? That's a joke. 

Good post Nero... I was ok with the fact... 'That most browns players, won't get much individual respect, till this team starts winning more games'. Aaron Jones team went 13-3. Vikes Dalvin Cook went 10-6... But when a S.Barkley at 4-12 jumped both Chubb & Jones? out the window that thought went.. more realistic imo? Barkley #36/ A.Jones #33/than D.Cook & or Chubb fill slots #31 & or #26..  

and you nailed the Silent Killer thoughts...  

• Thanks 1