Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Misinformation

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you go to AmericasFrontlineDoctors.com now it says the website has expired hahahaha

 

and Trump is now defending the doctor that thinks people are making a vaccine that makes you immune to religion and that thinks people are making medicine out of alien DNA

Big Tech pulled vid of doctors and hid it from public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker gets his beak tweaked again! LOL

You realize that is just a Fox News opinion piece, right? 

 

Also, still none of you have attempted to rebut what I've posted about this group or defend them in anyway. 

Really, go ahead. Defend the group that has a key speaker that thinks you can get genital cists by having sex with demons in your dreams. 

 

It's clear why none of you are attempting to. Instead of admitting you were got though you're just doubling down on the nonsense. Pretty sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You realize that is just a Fox News opinion piece, right? 

Also, still none of you have attempted to rebut what I've posted about this group or defend them in anyway. 

Really, go ahead. Defend the group that has a key speaker that thinks you can get genital cists by having sex with demons in your dreams.

It's clear why none of you are attempting to. Instead of admitting you were got though you're just doubling down on the nonsense. Pretty sad.

you attack like a timid neurotic dodo. one dr goes out on a limb and says something you ridicule, instead of keeping to the subject.

it's what you do, you are a cowardly woodpecker.

beats me....but there is this:

Psychosomatic Disorders | Patient

https://patient.info/mental-health/psychosomatic-disorders

Jun 30, 2020 · Psychosomatic means mind (psyche) and body (soma). A psychosomatic disorder is a disease which involves both mind and body. Some physical diseases are thought to be particularly prone to being made worse by mental factors such as stress and anxiety. Your mental state can affect how bad a physical disease is at any given time.

Psychosomatic illness | definition of psychosomatic ...

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/psychosomatic+illness

psychosomatic disorder (psychosomatic illness) a disorder in which the physical symptoms are caused or exacerbated by psychological factors, such as migraine headache, lower back pain, or irritable bowel syndrome; see also somatoform disorders. It is now recognized that emotional factors play a role in the development of nearly all organic illnesses and that the physical symptoms …

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't changing the subject. The subject is this group, these doctors, and what they presented. 

You need to vet sources to see if they're credible. I realize you don't do that. All you do is see if the info is something you already agree with, and that's good enough for you. But intelligent, not incredibly biased people realize they need to understand how legit of a source he messenger is 

In that regard looking at the credibility of these doctors is critical and absolutely on topic .

You can't just bitch about someone "changing the topic" just because you don't like what they're saying 

 

Again, no one has attempted to rebut my comments on the video or defend the doctors yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on, seriously, Woody. You smart off about the group being "thrown" together within the last ten days.

what is the criteria for a new group being allowed to speak out? I posted about psychosomatic illnesses. I have no idea, you don't either. but one of the dr.s, even if they are goofy and wrong about something, doesn't deny the other nine from having a valid point about hydroxi. What if she HAS treated 350 patients and none of them died?

you ridiculed the group about being "frontline" and I defined frontline for you and told you at least one of them is an emergency room physician currently.

You are politically dissing the group in terms of your complaining they aren't perfect enough. The Yale prof isn't perfect enough.

and on and on it goes.

Pres Trump's own Navy doctor put him on it.

All sorts of information now, is coming out - hydroxi doesn't work when it is given too late. Maybe that is like a rabies shot or tetanus shot. You have to take them in time or it won't save you.

You are making assumptions that aren't valid, your information is restricted to bits and pieces, cherry picked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Come on, seriously, Woody. You smart off about the group being "thrown" together within the last ten days.

what is the criteria for a new group being allowed to speak out? I posted about psychosomatic illnesses. I have no idea, you don't either. but one of the dr.s, even if they are goofy and wrong about something, doesn't deny the other nine from having a valid point about hydroxi. What if she HAS treated 350 patients and none of them died?

you ridiculed the group about being "frontline" and I defined frontline for you and told you at least one of them is an emergency room physician currently.

You are politically dissing the group in terms of your complaining they aren't perfect enough. The Yale prof isn't perfect enough.

and on and on it goes.

Pres Trump's own Navy doctor put him on it.

All sorts of information now, is coming out - hydroxi doesn't work when it is given too late. Maybe that is like a rabies shot or tetanus shot. You have to take them in time or it won't save you.

You are making assumptions that aren't valid, your information is restricted to bits and pieces, cherry picked.

 

IF she did actually treat 350 patients and IF they actually had COVID and IF none of them died the results still aren't statistically significant. I covered that in an earlier post. The info is there.

This would also mean taking the "alien DNA is in our medicine" lady at her word.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"For anyone that is interested in the credentials of all the “ white coat doctors “ that are being discredited and banned.... Here you go!!!

The panel of doctors that were banned👇🏻

Simone Gold, MD - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School medical school in 1989. She is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Bob Hamilton - pediatrician from Santa Monica, California. Medical School UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Internship UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Residency UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Stella Immanuel - primary care doctor in Houston, Tx. Went to medical school in West Africa, Nigeria. Has practiced in Louisiana and now resides in Texas where she has treated more than 350 Covid patients.

Dr. Dan Erickson, DO - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences medical school in 2004. (While both degrees mean your doctor is a licensed physician, their training differs slightly, and each has a unique perspective on care. “An M.D. follows an allopathic medical training path, whereas a D.O. follows osteopathic,”)

Dr. James Todaro, MD - a Ophthalmology Specialist received his medical degree from Columbia University, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in NY, and completed his surgical training with four additional years of residency in ophthalmology.

Dr. Joe Ladapo MD, PhD - Physician at UCLA and clinical researcher. Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011.
Residency Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2009-2011.
Internship Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2008-2009. Degree Harvard Medical School, MD, 2008 Harvard University Grad. School of Arts, Sciences, PhD, 2008.

These people should be American Heroes bringing important information and dialogue to light but instead they are being censored and bullied.... don’t you think it’s time you began to ask why?"

 

 

Why is simple.. It's because what they are saying doesn't fit the liberal MSM's narrative.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Axe said:

"For anyone that is interested in the credentials of all the “ white coat doctors “ that are being discredited and banned.... Here you go!!!

The panel of doctors that were banned👇🏻

Simone Gold, MD - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School medical school in 1989. She is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Bob Hamilton - pediatrician from Santa Monica, California. Medical School UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Internship UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Residency UCLA Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Stella Immanuel - primary care doctor in Houston, Tx. Went to medical school in West Africa, Nigeria. Has practiced in Louisiana and now resides in Texas where she has treated more than 350 Covid patients.

Dr. Dan Erickson, DO - Emergency Medicine Specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences medical school in 2004. (While both degrees mean your doctor is a licensed physician, their training differs slightly, and each has a unique perspective on care. “An M.D. follows an allopathic medical training path, whereas a D.O. follows osteopathic,”)

Dr. James Todaro, MD - a Ophthalmology Specialist received his medical degree from Columbia University, Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons in NY, and completed his surgical training with four additional years of residency in ophthalmology.

Dr. Joe Ladapo MD, PhD - Physician at UCLA and clinical researcher. Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011.
Residency Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2009-2011.
Internship Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr-East Campus, 2008-2009. Degree Harvard Medical School, MD, 2008 Harvard University Grad. School of Arts, Sciences, PhD, 2008.

These people should be American Heroes bringing important information and dialogue to light but instead they are being censored and bullied.... don’t you think it’s time you began to ask why?"

 

 

Why is simple.. It's because what they are saying doesn't fit the liberal MSM's narrative.

image.thumb.png.d50a13c8b363cebf46f53176f4152b19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

 

IF she did actually treat 350 patients and IF they actually had COVID and IF none of them died the results still aren't statistically significant. I covered that in an earlier post. The info is there.

This would also mean taking the "alien DNA is in our medicine" lady at her word.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

116155714_10222874087182837_336148892219

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Axe said:

116155714_10222874087182837_336148892219

Hahaha, you're back to letting bad Facebook memes do all of the talking for you? Probably for the best. 

If you watched that video, read the responses, and got THAT out of it you might want to check on your mental health. 

Are you saying we should just believe any black person now? No matter what they say and no matter the subject? Because it appears that's what you're advocating. And no, I've never said anything like that. 

 

 

Are you really hitching your wagon to the last that thinks there is alien dna in vaccines? That there is a vaccine being developed to make it impossible to become religious? That you can get genital cists by having sex with demons in your dreams? That the world is run by secret lizard people? 

This is your "expert"?

 

 

I'm amazed you're still trying to defend her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

That 2005 study was a slightly different drug, slightly different disease and, most importantly done on animal cells in vitro. 

It wasnt a study on humans infected with the disease. That 2005 study doesn't prove hydroxychloroquine is safe and effect for treatment of COVID 19 on humans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahaha, you're back to letting bad Facebook memes do all of the talking for you? Probably for the best. 

If you watched that video, read the responses, and got THAT out of it you might want to check on your mental health. 

Are you saying we should just believe any black person now? No matter what they say and no matter the subject? Because it appears that's what you're advocating. And no, I've never said anything like that. 

 

 

Are you really hitching your wagon to the last that thinks there is alien dna in vaccines? That there is a vaccine being developed to make it impossible to become religious? That you can get genital cists by having sex with demons in your dreams? That the world is run by secret lizard people? 

This is your "expert"?

 

 

I'm amazed you're still trying to defend her

So you're saying a woman of color isn't smart enough but an old white man is? Racist much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So you're saying a woman of color isn't smart enough but an old white man is? Racist much?

You've attempted to bait me on this multiple times. Outside of this response, I'm not engaging in a clear attempt to troll. Go find something better to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've attempted to bait me on this multiple times. Outside of this response, I'm not engaging in a clear attempt to troll. Go find something better to do. 

So you are...shame on you hypocrite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold

She isn't listed as a physician in Centinal Hospital Medical Center's directory. 

She also has another video claiming to work for Cedar-Sinai hospital and their Twitter account responded saying she doesn't.

 

Erickson

Former emergency room physician. Currently owns an urgent Care clinic. Made Covid claims that were denounced by the American College of Emergency Physicians and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. 

 

Immanuel

I feel like she has been torn apart plenty already. 

 

Todaro 

Hasn't actually practiced medicine since 2018. His specialty is also eyes. 

 

 

The recently made America's Frontline Doctors site is now also down...

 

Yes, we want to listen to experts. But you need to actually vet who those you are considering experts. Just because they say what you want to hear and wear white costs doesn't make them the end all for information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Gold

She isn't listed as a physician in Centinal Hospital Medical Center's directory. 

She also has another video claiming to work for Cedar-Sinai hospital and their Twitter account responded saying she doesn't.

 

Erickson

Former emergency room physician. Currently owns an urgent Care clinic. Made Covid claims that were denounced by the American College of Emergency Physicians and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. 

 

Immanuel

I feel like she has been torn apart plenty already. 

 

Todaro 

Hasn't actually practiced medicine since 2018. His specialty is also eyes. 

 

 

The recently made America's Frontline Doctors site is now also down...

 

Yes, we want to listen to experts. But you need to actually vet who those you are considering experts. Just because they say what you want to hear and wear white costs doesn't make them the end all for information. 

Shame on you for trying to devalue a Black Female Doctor's credibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Shame on you for trying to devalue a Black Female Doctor's credibility.

racist misogynist woodpecker, who would have thunk it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When DeWine realizes he’s gonna lose a lawsuit he folds...

just like the daycare issue he gave up on...

 

DeWine like to portray himself as a country bumpkin but he has an agenda and it’s not about “saving Ohioans”

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be between a Dr and his patient.. No place in this for the government..

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hammertime said:

When DeWine realizes he’s gonna lose a lawsuit he folds...

just like the daycare issue he gave up on...

 

DeWine like to portray himself as a country bumpkin but he has an agenda and it’s not about “saving Ohioans”

 

Sadly, Dewine is a RINO, as can be seen by a handful of his actions the past several months.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's Ohio's numbers from today, by age. 

In what should be a shock to no one old people are at risk. Young people, eh, not so much. 

 

For instance the survival rate in my age group (40-49) is 99.54%

 

Screenshot_20200731-140344_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Here's Ohio's numbers from today, by age. 

In what should be a shock to no one old people are at risk. Young people, eh, not so much. 

 

For instance the survival rate in my age group (40-49) is 99.54%

 

Screenshot_20200731-140344_Chrome.jpg

We need to close the state down again to stop the spread of sickle cell anemia. We could possibly just do it in the black community but, gee, that wouldn't be fair

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 12:57 PM, MLD Woody said:

Yes, we want to listen to experts. But you need to actually vet who those you are considering experts. Just because they say what you want to hear and wear white costs doesn't make them the end all for information. 

Ok, listen to experts.

So who are the medical experts at Twitter or YouTube who decided what medical info you can or can't see?

That is the point you're missing throughout  this entire debate.

You must come to terms with the fact that this level of censorship is unprecedented, so the only thing that makes sense is that a drug that has shown to be effective was touted by Trump and we just can't have that.

Renowned Henry Ford Hospital in Michigan:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

So when do the medical experts at Twitter censor anyone advocating the Atkins or Keto diets? Should ever a formerly obese Donald Trump recommend it most likely.

https://www.businessinsider.com/low-carb-diets-linked-to-higher-risk-of-death-2018-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×