THE BROWNS BOARD

Misinformation

Axe

13 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

There's more than one Doctor / study, as stated.

I don't care if they think Skittles fall from Rainbows, if they're getting a 100% cure rate, that's 100% cured.

Quite being a Sphincter for once.

- so you're taking her "cure rate" at her word? Look at the stuff I posted. You think this lady is legit? Look at her YouTube videos. This is your champion? This is the best you could get?

- even if she was correct, huge if, you might want to look into what "statistically significant" means

14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Also note the Border States.

They've also been moving infected across the Mexican Border to help inflate the numbers.

That's it? That is all of the proof you need? Really?

Mr "I'm skeptical about everything and there's a grand conspiracy to everything" just takes that at face value?

Is it the emojis that get you going?

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's it? That is all of the proof you need? Really?

Mr "I'm skeptical about everything and there's a grand conspiracy to everything" just takes that at face value?

Is it the emojis that get you going?

You just can't help yourself can you ?

image.png.6126d3eec98eae20bdfa23adcce99fd8.png

image.png.564dd0fd42696949eb089670b0b77b6c.png

image.thumb.png.05990c2f8a5a4463ba1fdfca7cec8c22.png

image.png.69d9f8cb410e100392bedf855b59d116.png

image.png.c37c03c512ec8e49a3373ad2bc5fb860.png

image.thumb.png.15d3ea79c825765259b879d0d0b6046b.png

@JAFBF

Nothing you just posted provides any evidence that the doctors are legit or that they have any actual evidence of clear success with hydroxychloroquine. You just posted a bunch of tweets with opinions in them. 

Comment on my post earlier about Dr Stella Immanuel. The shadiness of how her clinic is registered. The YouTube videos she posts. Etc. I haven't heard you address that yet, but you're willing to blindly take this ladies claim that she treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine at face value....

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

How do you know this isn't true?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues.

How you going to discredit this? And why would you try? It's as if you don't want a cure..

25 minutes ago, Axe said:

How you going to discredit this? And why would you try? It's as if you don't want a cure..

Of course I want a cure. I've already stated my thoughts on hydroxychloroquine. I thought I responded about the Yale prod. He was posted multiple times

But this thread isn't about that. It's about misinformation. Namely it's about you and others falling ass first into believing this nonsense. Isolated on this board it's hilarious and anyone on here promoting this should be mocked. On a large scale it's very concerning so many people are calling for this.

But I haven't seen you respond to or defend the doctors in this video yet. It's clear why. I imagine you haven't deleted this thread because of the ridicule you'd get either. 

I look forward to more info coming out that exposes this group

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@JAFBF

Nothing you just posted provides any evidence that the doctors are legit or that they have any actual evidence of clear success with hydroxychloroquine. You just posted a bunch of tweets with opinions in them. 

Comment on my post earlier about Dr Stella Immanuel. The shadiness of how her clinic is registered. The YouTube videos she posts. Etc. I haven't heard you address that yet, but you're willing to blindly take this ladies claim that she treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine at face value....

You're not paying attention, all you're doing is perseverating on the one Doctor (that just happened to have multiple clips), and ignoring all the other Doctors, as well as studies I've posted about in the past.

To Hell with the 100% cure rate, right ?

This last post was more for other people for them to get a glimpse of what is going on.

It has been a concerted effort by the D's, the MSM, Social Media, and their Masters.

That, was the point of the post.

Here's  a Bone :

image.png.5c24175712a03f4f8f323546c48c2b41.png

This is the Doctor that pretty much pioneered the HCQ, Z-PAK, Zinc treatment.

I've posted video interviews way back with him explaining this (Guialani Ep21 I believe).

From a fellow Lib.

image.png.1d60507ed4505f9da5ac524500506828.png

image.png.5271e9d92ff9866d3012992b310fe8d6.png

image.thumb.png.8d93221d900e8ea941a3e84ad0f45a86.png

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

image.png.29ae33b3775610aa1cb806bcd9e58e32.png

Why are they so afraid of this info getting out that they would censor/delete Tweets, and even Web Sites ?

image.png.85ea339555f472c09a78772b6938137f.png

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnandandyschlafly/2020/07/15/hydroxychloroquine-should-be-available-over-the-counter-n2572496

I keep telling people this is bigger than anything they can imagine.

It's insanely big - far more so than even what I thought was going on.

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Although she did tap her foot quite a bit when on put on Back In Black for the 40th anniversary.

Then there appears to be hope after all ;)

I can honestly say I've never seen a Swift video or knowingly listened to one of her tracks.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course I want a cure. I've already stated my thoughts on hydroxychloroquine. I thought I responded about the Yale prod. He was posted multiple times

But this thread isn't about that. It's about misinformation. Namely it's about you and others falling ass first into believing this nonsense. Isolated on this board it's hilarious and anyone on here promoting this should be mocked. On a large scale it's very concerning so many people are calling for this.

But I haven't seen you respond to or defend the doctors in this video yet. It's clear why. I imagine you haven't deleted this thread because of the ridicule you'd get either. 

I look forward to more info coming out that exposes this group

Are you trying to say the old White man is better than women and women of color and black men?  Sounds kind of racist on your part.

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

116268497_10218314248356764_792700743264

Because any group that was thrown together within the last 10 days with the sole purpose of pushing hydroxychloroquine and reopening that includes a member that thinks you can get cists on your genitalia by  having sex with demons in your dreams probably shouldn't be trusted

She was the one with clips being shared. She was the one that made the "I've cured 350 people claim" that was getting shared. 

Some many stupid and gullible people fell HARD for this, and now they're trying to dig out after realizing this group is a joke.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Watch the fuckin video Woody before you post anymore silliness..The video is everywhere, I reposted it ..

I'll post it again here to save you trouble

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9SEZboFjKeSf/?fbclid=IwAR32AJqLCE0fEcThz3fGl_A1q09kDn59GuMqj1g3zN0Zm1plFLwzNbM4UHk

I did watch the "fuckin video". It is a joke. Right wing PACs were looking for "doctors" to push their talking points around hydroxychloroquine and reopening. They found this group, threw together a "legit" sounding group, and propped them out there in front of Breitbart cameras. It is literally put on by a Tea Party foundation. It is so damn obvious. One of the key speakers operates out of a combo urgent care clinic/ministry in a strip mall and thinks that the government is run by reptile people. 

I'll even touch on some points in the video:

- Just to start, none of them provide any of their own studies or data. They don't provide sources for pretty much every claim.

- "Children aren't passing it on to their teachers" "There has not been one documented case of COVID being transferred from a student to their teacher in the world"

Let's assume that's even a correct statement, which is a huge assumption. Schools closed when this kicked off. Students aren't interacting with teachers. Kids are probably staying home more than anyone. The places that have started back up school have COVID under control. That's why they're starting up. As far as the US goes, we don't even have any real contact tracing. We wouldn't even be able to tell where someone got COVID in a lot of cases. We aren't South Korea. 

- On Dr Stella's claim of curing 350 COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine. "There is no way I can see 350 people and none of them died"

Let's consider a few things. What are the chances she even knew for sure that these individuals had COVID? Or were these people just coming into the clinic / church to see the faith healer because they were worried, and never actually had any issues. Let's assume this is true, and that they all recovered. Assume COVID has a mortality rate of .5%. Seeing 0 deaths out of 350 isn't statistically significant. This is a binomial distribution (two outcomes). You can perform hypothesis testing on the results. At the standard 95% confidence interval it isn't close to being significant. Her claim that I quoted is statistically untrue. 

- "This study 15 years ago said it worked"

Using not the same drug on not the same disease...

- "The governor of North Dakota didn't restrict access to hydroxychloroquine and that's why they did better."

Literally nothing at all to back that up...

- "The case number is basically irrelevant" "If you told us that's what would get attention we would laugh at it"

The case number is incredibly important. What self respecting doctor would act like it isn't important? It is crucial in knowing how badly the disease is spreading and what areas are at risk. Come on this is just stupid.

- Message to Fauci - "Listen to the doctors!"

Yes, I am sure Dr. Fauci hasn't had any discussions with those involved with fighting COVID in the medical community.... 

* Dr Stella says her "data" will come out. I look forward to it. *

- "Not every physician needs to publish their data to be taken seriously."

Yes! Yes they do! That is the damn point. We don't prescribe drugs to people based on anecdotal evidence. There is a reason why drugs go through rigorous tests and studies. We absolutely need credible data. Not taking the lady that thinks the reptile people are coming up with a vaccine that makes it impossible for people to be religious at face value.

* At one point one of the doctors seems to forget what the group he is in is called, probably because it was just formed, and he looks back to check... haha*

- The last Dr, the UCLA guy, is the best. He admits that there have been multiple randomized and controlled studies showing no benefit to hydroxychloroquine. He then says there are "observational studies" (ref: anecdotal evidence) that it helps. He then equates these two. That's not at all how that works. Data and results from a controlled test setting are much more valuable than the word of Fire Power Ministries head speaker that believes alien DNA is put in medicine....

- Comparing UK to Sweden, then ignoring the other Nordic countries

This one was earlier in the video but I missed putting it in order. One of the Dr's says Sweden opened up early, and their death rate is less than the UK, so clearly it was the right call. Well that is ignoring all of the demographic and other differences between the two. Namely population density. Then, he mentions that "ok, sure, they didn't do as well as some of the other Nordic countries but I don't have time to get into all of those reasons why now." Uh, yeah, sure. This is the actual better comparison and he glances right over it

So there is your detailed breakdown. I watched the damn thing. I've put too much time into it. This group is an absolute joke to anyone with half a brain. The fact  that you and the resident crack pot fell for it so hard isn't surprising. It isn't even surprising others on here are falling for this. This group is the actual misinformation. You just like what they're saying so you aren't checking any sources.

I'm sure we will learn more about how illegitimate this whole thing is over the next few days. Keep this thread up as a testament to this country's stupidity. 

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

Honestly, I am done with your dumb ass bullshit..

Yeah, sure. I can only hope you're starting to realize how moronic you were for falling for this as you learn more about this group. You don't have any responses. You can't defend any of this. You also can't delete the thread at this point out of principal. All you can do is say "nuh uh, whatever, you're dumb I'm leaving" and hope that people forget. 

If you go to AmericasFrontlineDoctors.com now it says the website has expired hahahaha

and Trump is now defending the doctor that thinks people are making a vaccine that makes you immune to religion and that thinks people are making medicine out of alien DNA

@Axe   no, no, no     you made a post supporting "America's Frontline Doctors".

Are you not going to defend what they said?

Are you not going to address all of the points I brought up?

"No idea what I'm blathering about"... it's literally all laid out in detail above. Please, respond. Keep digging your hole.

or are you starting to realize how dumb this makes you look so now you're trying to backtrack? Just keep responding and maybe no one will notice...

1 hour ago, Axe said:

No idea what our resident cnt is blathering about but here is something reasonable minded people may want to consider.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/yale-epidemiologist-hydroxychloroquine-works-against-covid?fbclid=IwAR2phVpiBiD05h7cOUHDs6KOfxUKkgRAxTOdzjXu46r_5GtNoeCpXDDMSE4

the woodpecker is just pecking, talking out of his dirty tailfeathers again. He's on the warpath since

Hoorta "friended" him and believed he was a victim. Now he's a bird monster in his own mind.

Have to applaud the Yale expert who says it works - it takes courage to stand up for the truth, when so many

scumbuckets are blabbering about taking the anti position on everything.

Just dirty politics. and the doctor who organized the group who spoke out?

she is a practicing emergency room doc. woodpecker is supposed to be an engineer.

But he things HE ? (he?) is an expert frontline expert because he FEEEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSS

like a bird monster. it gets so tiresome to define words for him.

• the most important or influential position in a debate or movement.

read on:

Doctors Can Still Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to Patients ...

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3856712/posts

Skip to comments. Doctors Can Still Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to Patients, Says US Health Secretary as FDA Withdraws Emergency Use Yahoo News ^ | 06/17/2020 Posted on 06/17/2020 9:00:04 PM PDT by SeekAndFind. Doctors can still prescribe anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine to patients, US Health Secretary Alex Azar said, hours after the FDA withdrew the emergency use authorisation of ...

Thousands of Doctors: Yes, Hydroxychloroquine Works ...

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/04/06/here-are-five-doctors-whose...

Apr 06, 2020 · But doctors around the country and the world are using it and seeing positive results. First, in Los Angeles:. Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing ...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Because any group that was thrown together within the last 10 days with the sole purpose of pushing hydroxychloroquine and reopening that includes a member that thinks you can get cists on your genitalia by  having sex with demons in your dreams probably shouldn't be trusted

She was the one with clips being shared. She was the one that made the "I've cured 350 people claim" that was getting shared. 

Some many stupid and gullible people fell HARD for this, and now they're trying to dig out after realizing this group is a joke.

Why are you picking on a woman of color, your racism is showing Woody.

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I don't know about you boys, but if the doc tells me that I got ghosts in my blood... I tend to listen.

On minor issues but on life or death issues getting more than one opinion is the best way to go.