THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Top 100 - #80 Myles Garrett

MLD Woody

7 hours ago, Comeonman said:

Closer maybe? And I may have the criteria wrong? But am looking at this list as "the top projected 100 players going into the 2020 season" elected by their peer players...

If so? I believe last nights list stopped at player #71 Jurrell Casey...I'll have my popcorn ready for tonight's listing.. I can put Calais Campbell/Tyron Smith/Fletcher Cox & Jurrell Casey in a group with Garrett's outlook for 2020..But a Josh Jacobs,Keenan Allen & a looked slowing Earl Thomas? Nope! 

Am no fan of CBS sports media..But I find Pete Prisco as one of their top guys... and Here's his stab at it..  https://cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-100-nfl-players-of-2020-patrick-mahomes-takes-top-spot-lamar-jackson-cracks-top-10/     position value groups matter    

Part 2 of 3 hits tonight on NFL Network...Stay Tuned!! 😤

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Closer maybe? And I may have the criteria wrong? But am looking at this list as "the top projected 100 players going into the 2020 season" elected by their peer players...

If so? I believe last nights list stopped at player #71 Jurrell Casey...I'll have my popcorn ready for tonight's listing.. I can put Calais Campbell/Tyron Smith/Fletcher Cox & Jurrell Casey in a group with Garrett's outlook for 2020..But a Josh Jacobs,Keenan Allen & a looked slowing Earl Thomas? Nope! 

Am no fan of CBS sports media..But I find Pete Prisco as one of their top guys... and Here's his stab at it..  https://cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-100-nfl-players-of-2020-patrick-mahomes-takes-top-spot-lamar-jackson-cracks-top-10/     position value groups matter    

Part 2 of 3 hits tonight on NFL Network...Stay Tuned!! 😤

Waiting to shake my head at the next 50 off the board (at least)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Jarvis Landry checks in at 61.

atta boy Juice! bless'em...Edit--Oh no Cube! was that OBJ voted in at #59 B) 

• Upvote 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, The Gipper said:

I think that low rating is based to a great extent that he missed those last 3 games of last year. 

He WILL Challenge for DPOY this year......and move into a Top 5 ranking.

My prediction anyway. 

I agree on all points. Definitely has good competition though for DPOY: Donald, Mack, TJ Watt, et al.