calfoxwc

Keys to the Browns upcoming successful seasons - secret weapons

not much Browns news - but let's look at some super secret weapons that will make a huge

difference in the Browns now - collectively - it means serious football wins for the Browns.

First off, one the most secret and admirable, er...and amazing secret weapons is...

the Scottish Hammer.

Here's a video about his workouts:

• Thanks 1

getting to know the Scottish Hammer - I think the Browns lockerroom is going to rock.

he is really getting noticed - not as much a secret weapon now, I guess.

Raider article had him #4 of the top five kickers they will face.

Four?

Much ado about a punter.  But I WILL say this, after he kicks the ball, you've gotta BLOCK him.  He puts a new spin on the saying, "He's only got the punter to beat."

I liked Colquitt, but once I saw this guy I was fearful we were going to let him go.  Give it another season or two and the Hammer will be a pro bowl guy for many years.

Great kid.

• Thanks 1

I love this kid.. He is the Matt Bahr of punters...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I love this kid.. He is the Matt Bahr of punters...

And i saw where he was just put on the COVID list

• Thanks 2

My friend the former NFL player likes to tease his old roommate, punter Steve O'Neal (who owns the longest net punt record of 98 yds.), because when they are out together Tommy often gets recognized since he has a Superbowl ring on. He introduces Steve as a former punter and makes it clear he really wasn't a "former player".😂 Steve often says he developed the art of appearing to cover his own punts, but never really making any contact with anyone. As a former SWC 200m high hurdler, he was able to do that quite well.😁

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Read the first fan comment in this post^^ and am truly no doctor, (Hoorta?) but if true? the nfl makes 1 choice & good luck changing it..

We need to get moving on with finding a body that can hold & punt..32 teams & 38 punters have a contract in the NFL..Waiviers? Falcons-Matt Bosher.. KC-Dustin Colquitt👀.. Jets-Lac Edwards... are your top 3 freebies with good average punt distance.. It's time for Gillan's agent, to deal with the nfl testing procedures..   

The NFL season starts Sept 10, on a Thurs. , so let's hope Jamie is past it and we're good, hopefully.

• Upvote 2