THE BROWNS BOARD

Calling it first

One Post

Am calling it 1st 🤓.. One Post is no longer here to talk Browns nor Mock Draft... welcome to iggy.. and on making bogus topics too

5 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Please continue taking medical advice from doctors who believe gynecological problems come from dream sex with an incubus.  

Dr. Fraudi. The one guy who should know how effective hydro can be, somehow was just clueless about it. Hell, WHO claimed it was dangerous while our govt. has been feeding our troops the stuff for 50 years. 

3 hours ago, Icecube said:

Dr. Fraudi. The one guy who should know how effective hydro can be, somehow was just clueless about it. Hell, WHO claimed it was dangerous while our govt. has been feeding our troops the stuff for 50 years. 

For malaria. Would you use Xanax to treat cancer 

9 hours ago, Icecube said:

should know how effective hydro can be

There is no knowledge of fighting this or any new disease other than the common public health methods known for hundreds [plural] of years.  Which he did, in fact, lay out correctly.

That's why it's the NOVEL coronavirus.  It didn't exist before last October.  Anyone who says they know [or knew!] anything about how to fight this virus other than to wear a facial mask and socially distance... has something to sell you.  Is this the week it's the China virus - or is it the Russia virus now?

You think there's some effectiveness of hydroxy that Fauci "should" have known in February?  Great!  Show a link to that proof - in your next post - or it doesn't exist and you are deliberately lying both to yourself and to everyone on this forum.

This is the constant unpleasantness for anyone stepping outside the Faux News / OAN bubble... the disinformation which is "common knowledge" in that world gets smacked with the clue-by-four of reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/29/2020 at 1:15 PM, Icecube said:

Which is why the OHIO pharmaceutical board has barred it for use with COVID.

Yep-you heard that right. Barred filling that script for COVID treatment.

EDIT: I was checking my original source article I posted elsewhere today and later today they backtracked on barring it, but still say it's not shown to be effective.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, The Gipper said:

For malaria. Would you use Xanax to treat cancer 

If I had cancer, I might try anything. If a drug proves effective for malaria, and has no harmful side effects, why not? 

4 hours ago, lodilobo said:

If I had cancer, I might try anything. If a drug proves effective for malaria, and has no harmful side effects, why not? 

Sure, however, as I understand, it very well may have serious harmful side effects when not taken appropriately. (up to and including causing death). 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:40 AM, The Gipper said:

Sure, however, as I understand, it very well may have serious harmful side effects when not taken appropriately. (up to and including causing death). 

In fairness, the same can be said of any drug.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ballpeen said:

In fairness, the same can be said of any drug.

True.  But some more than others especially when used as a political football. Hydrocloroform has shown to have some bad cardiac side effects......but maybe worth the risk if you have malaria.

I'll be glad when this subject is off the talking points list.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Just think dude, if the coronavirus was out when you got locked up, you could have had your own cell.😁

On 4/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, nickers said:

Well I I had my own cell.i could masturbate alone like the good Lord inteeded

• Haha 1

And another fun thread is sent to the dumpster by da 'cube...

On 8/16/2020 at 9:44 AM, mjp28 said:

Hydrocloroform has shown to have some bad cardiac side effects...

... or hydroxychloroquine... but in either case it's not a side-effect that a person laboring to breath needs.

For the record there have been zero... nada... zilch... controlled studies that have demonstrated hydroxy provides any benefit to covid patience.

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

For the record there have been zero... nada... zilch... controlled studies that have demonstrated hydroxy provides any benefit to covid patience.

Yep-according to Dr. Paul Klotman, Baylor College of Med. Prez you are absolutely correct.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:01 PM, hoorta said:

Fauci already did that- he missed home plate by at least 15 feet...  

Dr Fauci proves why some kids grow up to be doctors and others grow up to be jocks......or something else.   :huh: