THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is currently losing 2020

jbluhm86

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

Great- JB you actually believe 40% of blacks support Trump? In his fantasy world?  He's already spotted Joe over 100 electoral votes. Like the entire left coast + New York. 

He's lost that vote, plus the environmentalists, suburban college educated voters who see through his act, and aren't buying his scare tactics, and the moderate Lincoln Project Republicans. His "real Americans" arent going to be enough. 

And all this makes you happy?

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Look at the other crazy shit JAFBF believes and then decide if you want to give his post any weight in here. 

6 months ago if someone told you people would be holed up in their homes hoarding Toilet Paper, and the Economy was going to be shutdown, you'd have said they were on serious drugs.

I do seem to recall telling folks to grab some extra supplies back then.

Yea, crazy stuff huh ?

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Look at the other crazy shit JAFBF believes and then decide if you want to give his post any weight in here. 

I have no use for JAF's gigantic nonsense thread, but, whatever. At least JAF has the courage to believe in something.

you believe in nothing, woodpecker. you just smartass off on every subject because you want to find a special friend.

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

6 months ago if someone told you people would be holed up in their homes hoarding Toilet Paper, and the Economy was going to be shutdown, you'd have said they were on serious drugs.

I do seem to recall telling folks to grab some extra supplies back then.

Yea, crazy stuff huh ?

Oh fuck off man. You've been saying shit for 3 years. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I little found multiple things you got wrong after just looking at some posts on the first page of your big thread 

I just can't stand willful ignorance and that's your whole MO

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh fuck off man. You've been saying shit for 3 years. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I little found multiple things you got wrong after just looking at some posts on the first page of your big thread 

Looks like someone's panties are in a bunch.:D

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

so, what is your excuse woodpecker? willful or inherent in your feather brain?

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Twice a day by today's standards is pretty damn good I guess. 😁

WSS

On 7/26/2020 at 8:04 AM, MLD Woody said:

Like NXIVM, SNCTM, Epstein, and so on where I said it was going to go all the way up to the Royals ?

Royals include more than just England, a good portion of Europe has their own Royalty, and they too are getting wrapped up in this.

Stars and Politicians are also on the hook.

This isn't TV where things get wrapped up with a neat Bow in an hour, this is real life, and this crap takes time to do it right.

Yea, my timing sucks - I wish things were moving faster than they are.

This is bigger than anything anyone has ever seen in History.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:04 AM, MLD Woody said:

A little more Kruger Dunning effect on display by Woody.. 😄😄

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Thanks, I had a typo.

Oh I'm not calling out the typo. Calling out typos on an internet forum is dumb (outside of calling out someone else's typo because they made a big deal out of yours)

I'm calling out the ridiculousness of what I think you meant to say

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh I'm not calling out the typo. Calling out typos on an internet forum is dumb (outside of calling out someone else's typo because they made a big deal out of yours)

I'm calling out the ridiculousness of what I think you meant to say

and yet, you are the kettle calling the pot "black".

not racist analogy, either.