Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BaconHound

Trump Says Wear a Mask

Recommended Posts

7CGU.gif    drop the 🎤 Mic.. Mik.. Mike...     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if there will be any actual responses in here. From posters that said masks don't do anything, or that they're "dangerous" in some way (clearly from people that don't wear them for work).

Now their grand leader (and I don't mean "grand leader" in the way some posters seemed to think Obama was viewed by anyone that didn't constantly attack him, but grand leader in that you literally blindly believe anything the guy says) says masks help and that you should wear one. How will they respond?

Trump is clearly desperately trying to do what he should have done months ago in an attempt to win back votes. Again, it's all just a PR thing for him. He doesn't actually care about anyone. Just himself. But how will his MAGA Bros react?

Not to mention the part where he said this would get worse and seemed to take it seriously.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder if there will be any actual responses in here. From posters that said masks don't do anything, or that they're "dangerous" in some way (clearly from people that don't wear them for work).

Now their grand leader (and I don't mean "grand leader" in the way some posters seemed to think Obama was viewed by anyone that didn't constantly attack him, but grand leader in that you literally blindly believe anything the guy says) says masks help and that you should wear one. How will they respond?

Trump is clearly desperately trying to do what he should have done months ago in an attempt to win back votes. Again, it's all just a PR thing for him. He doesn't actually care about anyone. Just himself. But how will his MAGA Bros react?

Not to mention the part where he said this would get worse and seemed to take it seriously.

To mock Cal, why the flippy-floppy Hydroxy? Should be a hoot when we get the predictable hysterical response. (Not that DT didn't do it way back on the abortion thing) McConnell and the Boyz tell you USS Trump is listing badly in the polls, and you're gonna take us down with you if you don't change your tune?  :D :D :D 

Cue Alice Cooper "I want to be Elected".  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

8396C35E-41DD-4DE7-B6D5-1E1BEEB98D76.jpeg

He's not as smart as Hillary but he is slightly less distasteful.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder if there will be any actual responses in here. From posters that said masks don't do anything, or that they're "dangerous" in some way (clearly from people that don't wear them for work).

Now their grand leader (and I don't mean "grand leader" in the way some posters seemed to think Obama was viewed by anyone that didn't constantly attack him, but grand leader in that you literally blindly believe anything the guy says) says masks help and that you should wear one. How will they respond?

Trump is clearly desperately trying to do what he should have done months ago in an attempt to win back votes. Again, it's all just a PR thing for him. He doesn't actually care about anyone. Just himself. But how will his MAGA Bros react?

Not to mention the part where he said this would get worse and seemed to take it seriously.

Sigh.

And this is unique only to Trump? No other president or politician has ever tried to pander votes?

TDS radiates from you with that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder if there will be any actual responses in here. From posters that said masks don't do anything, or that they're "dangerous" in some way (clearly from people that don't wear them for work).

 

Well you wont get a reply from Cal...he was pro mask from the get go.

I never claimed a mask didn't do anything so that leaves me out.

Can anyone who said masks were dangerous please help Woody out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stay in your basement folks....

it’d be best for all of us.

 

birdboy should stay in his cage.

if you work in an environment requiring proper pipe use it.

if your shopping avoid a-holes sneezing in your face.

 

for every article touting cloth masks there one debunking it.  And for all you Sherlock Holmes virus sleuths i agree that blasting out a full fledged sneeze into a cloth mask is different than not doing anything with the sneeze.  At which point the old commen sense thing about staying home if your sick.

everyone here knows the #’s are being twisted to fit whatever narrative needed that day.  The is zero confidence in stats right now.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Sigh.

And this is unique only to Trump? No other president or politician has ever tried to pander votes?

TDS radiates from you with that one.

I just have missed the part where I said Trump is the only politician to ever pander. 

But, if you think I did, I'll wait for you to go find where I said that. Just post it here. I'll wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Just stay in your basement folks....

it’d be best for all of us.

 

birdboy should stay in his cage.

if you work in an environment requiring proper pipe use it.

if your shopping avoid a-holes sneezing in your face.

 

for every article touting cloth masks there one debunking it.  And for all you Sherlock Holmes virus sleuths i agree that blasting out a full fledged sneeze into a cloth mask is different than not doing anything with the sneeze.  At which point the old commen sense thing about staying home if your sick.

everyone here knows the #’s are being twisted to fit whatever narrative needed that day.  The is zero confidence in stats right now.

And here's one person trying to walk back some stuff....

 

 

Also, you gotta love it. For every article saying masks help there's a post on Facebook saying they don't. I mean what am I supposed to believe? 

 

....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost everyone wears a mask wherever I go anyway...and that was before the most recent mandate.

I wear one partly out of courtesy and partly not to inflame a liberal. That's it.

For example at Home Depot, I estimated maybe 1 or 2 out of ten wasn't wearing one, but the difference between me and a flaming libtard is that I don't begrudge those that don't. More power to them.

Whereas these hysteria driven liberals...the same ones who stashed away and depleted the toilet paper supply... would have disdain for those 1 or 2 that don't...without having enough brain cells to deduce the fact that there are so many wearing masks that unless those one or two come in contact with each other, they remain protected and do not pose a risk to others.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And here's one person trying to walk back some stuff....

 

 

Also, you gotta love it. For every article saying masks help there's a post on Facebook saying they don't. I mean what am I supposed to believe? 

 

....

Maybe you should be out there telling all those looters and rioters  err peaceful protesters to social distance and wear masks then you can come lecture us here.

Hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters rally near the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Noah Berger)

Hundreds of Black Lives Matter protesters rally near the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Noah Berger)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pres Trump has a team of scientists. They disagree. They have a consensus, I suppose here and there.

The TDS that lends people to blame Pres Trump is as devastating as a little bit of symptomatic case of covid19.

There isn't a vaccine for TDS in the near future, though. I don't believe covid19 is contagious, and it doesn't have

"fake outrage and acute miguided hatred for the current President" as a symptom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I just have missed the part where I said Trump is the only politician to ever pander. 

But, if you think I did, I'll wait for you to go find where I said that. Just post it here. I'll wait.

Not until you come up with a rational reason why Trump shouldn't get another term.

BTW..."Not acting presidential" is not a rational reason.

Secondly you could have prefaced that sentence with "Like any other politician...." that simple clarification and TDS would have never entered the readers mind. But that would have been harder for you to do than a Hindu eating a hamburger.

He doesn't actually care about anyone. Just himself

C'mon man, really? LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for the record, and I don't really expect much of an honest answer, who gives a fuck what he says? How many people here are going to wear one or not wear one based on that? Conversely I think he should make an executive order that everyone has to wear one, that way you guys with TDS will hold giant rallies and throw your maskson a bonfire while screaming racist Nazi gestapo blah blah blah. 

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And here's one person trying to walk back some stuff....

 

 

Also, you gotta love it. For every article saying masks help there's a post on Facebook saying they don't. I mean what am I supposed to believe? 

 

....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

B8368B83-842A-4BAE-9F1A-849EF4B6ADE7.png

You'd think a person who battled this particular devil himself wouldn't be so quick to share Facebook-stupidity level memes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me after reading this thread.... "OK Google, what does TDS stand for?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You'd think a person who battled this particular devil himself wouldn't be so quick to share Facebook-stupidity level memes.

You would also think that Pro mask people would be more realistic about what a mask can and can't do.

But people on one side are forced to say they are completely useless and people are on the other side claim they will protect you from everything including a meteor strike.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You'd think a person who battled this particular devil himself wouldn't be so quick to share Facebook-stupidity level memes.

PS I think you're talkin about Canton Mike? Maybe I'm Wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You'd think a person who battled this particular devil himself wouldn't be so quick to share Facebook-stupidity level memes.

I don’t know what’s more stupid, the people who think a surgical mask will stop this virus, or the young people gathering in close proximity.

As for me, I have no reason to leave the house...I DoorDash the take out food, and I have groceries delivered.

I work from home, and I’ll occasionally walk the dog in the early morning.

People who must work outside of the home should wear an N95 mask, anything else is window dressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

PS I think you're talkin about Canton Mike? Maybe I'm Wrong.

Nope, you’re thinking of the OTHER Canton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

PS I think you're talkin about Canton Mike? Maybe I'm Wrong.

Maybe. You know y'all look alike by now ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Maybe. You know y'all look alike by now ;)

Well I was born in Canton...

WSS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×