THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Interview with Chris Wallace

MLD Woody

46 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

That's a bit much.  You literally know nothing about this guy personally.  Maybe he just enjoys getting guys like you to react exactly like this.

If that were the case he wouldn't have an almost 200 page thread. Most of the posts being just unprompted. An archive for Q bullshit that attracts others from across the internet, clearly. 

I'm generalizing based on some of the common traits studies have found about conspiracy theorists and what some articles have found investigating Q. That is true. I don't know this guy..

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gotta keep those numbers down, or  I won't get reelected.. Anyone who has a 1\2 open mind can look at our numbers and compare them to other developed countries, and should be asking themselves- what did or are they doing that we're not? Probably only Brazil is comparable to us... 

Translation :  got to keep these numbers artificially inflated otherwise we'll never get a complete idiot like Joe Biden into the White House.

On 7/21/2020 at 6:43 AM, Westside Steve said:

And I did post the actual video footage of Joe Biden not only saying the police were the enemy but supporting reallocation of police funding. Which means defunding the police. Never trumper's are nothing if not hypocrites.

WSS

Great pivot  

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Great pivot  

not a pivot, just a response with truth in it. Pres Trump has been ramping up testing. Why would he do that, if he wanted "to keep the numbers down"?

that is why the "TDS" issue matters. It's just uncalled for false narratives to make haters FEEEELLLL good, since they operate ONLY on emotions, they are given to hypocrisy, dishonesty, and deliberate ignorance, depending on their emotions at any given time.

The TDSers bitch, bitch, and bitch more than the birdbrain woodpecker chirps stupid belligerent crap in most any thread he enters.

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Great pivot  

It is a good pivot because somebody was getting a boner over the fact that Chris Wallace called the president out on saying something that was true. While Trump is certainly capable of spewing shit that particular exchange was just an example of yellow journalism.

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It is a good pivot because somebody was getting a boner over the fact that Chris Wallace called the president out on saying something that was true. While Trump is certainly capable of spewing shit that particular exchange was just an example of yellow journalism.

WSS

So no need to mention Biden’s name.  Simply make your point about the interview and continue the debate.  

10 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So no need to mention Biden’s name.  Simply make your point about the interview and continue the debate.  

Maybe I'm thinking of a different interview? Did Trump not say that Biden advocated defunding the police? If so reallocating funds from the police to Social Services would be de facto defunding. However Chris Wallace contradicted the president when he said that. That's why Biden's name is integral to the conversation.

WSS

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe I'm thinking of a different interview? Did Trump not say that Biden advocated defunding the police? If so reallocating funds from the police to Social Services would be de facto defunding. However Chris Wallace contradicted the president when he said that. That's why Biden's name is integral to the conversation.

WSS

YEP, EXACTLY.

23 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Yet mere days into your delve down the rabbit hole you believed there was a marine incursion in Virginia.

Didn't take much to lead your mind along a dotted trail.

Still do, and I've explained why and the aftermath of it.

Wait for the Movie version.

49 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Still do, and I've explained why and the aftermath of it.

Wait for the Movie version.

I'm not about to revisit your bullshit but you were corrected, then admitted the mistake.   I'm sure after some time and a bunch of completely unrelated, if not non-existent events, you've managed to convince yourself it somehow happened - but it didn't.     

I'll keep Michael Bay on the line until the movie is ready to go.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Steve, as the election approaches, I'm just going to try and bite my lip- and keyboard, and not say anything unless it's totally outrageous. And the stuff here is getting more and more like it's straight out of 4Chan or 8Chan.  Just my 0.02- parting shot...  Amazing though how Trump just said stuff he should have been saying back in April. Nah- not possible McConnell and a few other ranking Republicans just rammed a reality pill down Trump's throat- or up his ass, and told him you keep up your current pandemic tack, your ship is going down, and you're going to take a lot of us down with you.  Count me as one very cynical SOB- Trump will say and do anything in the words of the Alice Cooper song- "I Want to be Elected.  :)   

PS- Hey great if the latest is 95% of the cases are asymptomatic, we're a lot farther on the way to herd immunity. I'm not going to bother looking up the stats on the original Cruise Ship problem as to what % of the people never got sick, but that would be a good start.  :)  Do I hear 5 million cases and 200k dead before we have this under control? And to those who think the numbers are cooked, you can suck swamp water. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yep, Hoorta is swimming in Egypt.....

You already drowned in the River of Trump D-Nile Cal, seems you came up for some air, unfortunately....  The proof is there- "It would be nice if the churches were opened for Easter". How many times has he said "It's just going to just go away", or it will be gone with out a vaccine? Huh? Need video clips with associated sound bytes to snap you out of your Trump alternate reality zone?  ... The guy is totally full of his own shit- and will do or say anything to get votes from his lemmings.... 

F**king amazing now- "it's going to get worse before it gets better"? Mr. Wuhan flu. Spare me the horse shit Donnie boy. Nice try at a 180.  :D 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Steve, as the election approaches, I'm just going to try and bite my lip- and keyboard, and not say anything unless it's totally outrageous. And the stuff here is getting more and more like it's straight out of 4Chan or 8Chan.  Just my 0.02- parting shot...  Amazing though how Trump just said stuff he should have been saying back in April. Nah- not possible McConnell and a few other ranking Republicans just rammed a reality pill down Trump's throat- or up his ass, and told him you keep up your current pandemic tack, your ship is going down, and you're going to take a lot of us down with you.  Count me as one very cynical SOB- Trump will say and do anything in the words of the Alice Cooper song- "I Want to be Elected.  :)   

PS- Hey great if the latest is 95% of the cases are asymptomatic, we're a lot farther on the way to herd immunity. I'm not going to bother looking up the stats on the original Cruise Ship problem as to what % of the people never got sick, but that would be a good start.  :)  Do I hear 5 million cases and 200k dead before we have this under control? And to those who think the numbers are cooked, you can suck swamp water. 

I think you might have missed the point going on about 4chan and all that. Simply pointing out that just reporting negatively on Trump shouldn't be enough to give the impression that someone is a fair and balanced journalists. And as to your point that Trump will do anything to get reelected? For all the times we have to listen to lectures from the lefties, who you've now joined, about self-awareness any thinking person should take a second look at the Biden campaign.

WSS

• Upvote 2

hate is a warped aphrodisiac - for the kkk, the nazis, the mongols, "palestinians", marxists/communists, ...anarchists.....other violent groups around the world........

I hope those with TDS don't have history repeating itself.......

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hate is a warped aphrodisiac - for the kkk, the nazis, the mongols, "palestinians", marxists/communists, ...anarchists.....other violent groups around the world........

I hope those with TDS don't have history repeating itself.......

You left out Democrats on that list.

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

You left out Democrats on that list.

well, the categories I did mention include a lot of democrats, but point well taken.

• Haha 1