THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Interview with Chris Wallace

MLD Woody

haven't respected chris wallace for a long time. he's a biased bigoted hardass to republicans etc, and pussyfoots around with prominent liberals. He belongs on cnn or msnbc. Pres Trump isn't afraid, he went with it.

now, biden or obaMao doing an interview with Hannity? Mark Levin? Laura Ingraham?

nope.

I already saw the interview on fox news. Trump mentioned what I mentioned above, and wallace was ready with a clip of him being mean to comey in an interview.

the trouble is, comey isn't a prominent politician - his retort video was off the mark and proved nothing.

bad for chris wallace LOL LOL

he flipped and wants an interview with biden (Pres Trump said he should interview biden) and for biden to come out of his basement.

all of a sudden...

the msm went silent. No more praise for wallace.

that is what emotional knee jerks do.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Trump is not afraid of the tough questions as Biden is that's why they keep him hidden in his basement.  Another fail woody!

and now, for the rest of the story. Here's an interview with obaMao.

read how the questions go. No gotcha questions. Only about syria...russia. chemical weapons...

not one question about domestic policy, domestic controversy. Not one.

that is the difference, folks.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

haven't respected chris wallace for a long time. he's a biased bigoted hardass to republicans etc, and pussyfoots around with prominent liberals. He belongs on cnn or msnbc. Pres Trump isn't afraid, he went with it.

now, biden or obaMao doing an interview with Hannity? Mark Levin? Laura Ingraham?

nope.

I already saw the interview on fox news. Trump mentioned what I mentioned above, and wallace was ready with a clip of him being mean to comey in an interview.

the trouble is, comey isn't a prominent politician - his retort video was off the mark and proved nothing.

The problem is- Trump looked pretty bad in that interview from all accounts. Aw, the interviewer is pro Democrat all of a sudden?  

Just deal with it Cal, it's Biden's Basement Campaign. He doesn't have to say anything. Trump just gave the Democrats (and America) yet another exhibit of him shooting himself in the foot again with dumb comments. Latest opinion polls say 58% don't like the way he's handled covid, and damn near 80% are at least moderately concerned about the economy...   

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

thanks to lies by the commie chinese, we had NO WAY of containing covid - no country on earth has done it well. and polls? whatever. polls said hillary was going to win in a landslide, too.

Biden doesn't have to....biden is AFRAID to. Biden is an empty suit with an added brain.

Dude  - America is better off with Pres Trump's annoying tweets.

Try to be fair and balanced, you would do better. lol

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

The problem is- Trump looked pretty bad in that interview from all accounts. Aw, the interviewer is pro Democrat all of a sudden?  

Just deal with it Cal, it's Biden's Basement Campaign. He doesn't have to say anything. Trump just gave the Democrats (and America) yet another exhibit of him shooting himself in the foot again with dumb comments. Latest opinion polls say 58% don't like the way he's handled covid, and damn near 80% are at least moderately concerned about the economy...   

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

So in your opinion, how does any president reconcile a great plan to battle the 'Rona while keeping the economy roaring?  

I disagree with the overall response to covid too, but I'm sure for different reasons than yourself.  I'm not voting Biden because of it though.  Nothing in history suggests the dems would do any better.

26 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

So in your opinion, how does any president reconcile a great plan to battle the 'Rona while keeping the economy roaring?  

I disagree with the overall response to covid too, but I'm sure for different reasons than yourself.  I'm not voting Biden because of it though.  Nothing in history suggests the dems would do any better.

If Osama Bin Ladin was running against Quid Pro Joe, all I have to say is “Allah Akbar” bitch. :)

26 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

The biggest thing with me is that Trump treated this like a PR crisis the while time, not a health crisis. It was all about him and how it made him look. 

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The biggest thing with me is that Trump treated this like a PR crisis the while time, not a health crisis. It was all about him and how it made him look. 

Gotta keep those numbers down, or  I won't get reelected.. Anyone who has a 1\2 open mind can look at our numbers and compare them to other developed countries, and should be asking themselves- what did or are they doing that we're not? Probably only Brazil is comparable to us... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Gotta keep those numbers down, or  I won't get reelected.. Anyone who has a 1\2 open mind can look at our numbers and compare them to other developed countries, and should be asking themselves- what did or are they doing that we're not? Probably only Brazil is comparable to us... 

Please list those countries and the numbers and I will be open minded and look at your proof.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

thanks to lies by the commie chinese, we had NO WAY of containing covid - no country on earth has done it well. and polls? whatever. polls said hillary was going to win in a landslide, too.

Biden doesn't have to....biden is AFRAID to. Biden is an empty suit with an added brain.

Dude  - America is better off with Pres Trump's annoying tweets.

Try to be fair and balanced, you would do better. lol

Get your facts straight...  A couple countries have done orders of magnitude better. Japan- population 125 million <1,000 deaths. South Korea- 51 million population < 300 deaths.... USA 323 million population 140,000 deaths. 

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Get your facts straight...  A couple countries have done orders of magnitude better. Japan- population 125 million <1,000 deaths. South Korea- 51 million population < 300 deaths.... USA 323 million population 140,000 deaths. 

So two small countries? That's your proof...no wonder no one takes you seriously.

New York City
     Confirmed 226K
            Deaths  22,882  most have been in Democrat run cities.

I believe this was an attack by the chinese communists on US. not Japan or S. Korea.

china HATES not being able to get the United States to bow to them, be terrified of them, and not letting them make fools of us in very, very bad trade deals.

they HATE us being a military superior country, we can't let that change, or they will go to war with us.

I believe they let loose this virus on purpose, to undermine us hugely - our economy, our military - to try to influence the American people to be afraid of them enough that they will vote for biden.

biden will bend over for them - they made his son rich, right?

here's facts, Hoorta:

367,710 coronavirus tests administered in the U.S. as of Wednesday. South Korea, by comparison, has conducted 357,896 tests, according to public health officials there. Assuming those numbers are accurate, the U.S. has exceeded South Korea in terms of raw tests.

just because we are 6 times the population of S. Korea, it's TDS stupid to figure we should have tested six times more. You can only develop ACCURATE TESTS so fast.

and it hurt that the WHO and china, AGAIN...

lied about covid - they insisted it was NOT TRANSMISSIBLE from person to person.

That put the entire rest of the world behind the eight ball, as it was spreading like wildfire all around the world.

and, tests given/sold by china - were inaccurate - did NOT work.

but libs will be happy to know - that china has forced labor to make PPE's in factories, to sell around the world.

China used Uighur labor to make PPE, including US exports ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-ppe-exports-uighur-labor-nyt-2020-7

6 hours ago · The New York Times identified companies across China that use Uighur labor to make PPE, like face masks, that were then exported around the world.

China uses Uighur forced labour to make face masks as part ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8543927/...

11 hours ago · China uses Uighur forced labour to mass produce face masks during coronavirus pandemic as part of Muslim re-education programme, report claims Chinese companies are forcing Muslims to mass produce...

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

https://www.worldaware.com/covid-19-alert-japan-further-eases-domestic-restrictions-july-10

https://www.worldaware.com/covid-19-alert-south-korea-limit-entry-more-countries-june-23

Not much different:

Health officials are maintaining the alert level for COVID-19 at red, the highest level, empowering the government to implement movement restrictions, cancel school, and alter public transport services, among other measures. Nonetheless, South Korean authorities do not plan to reinstate nationwide social distancing restrictions. As part of the "distancing in daily life" scheme, residents must keep two meters (6.5 feet) of space from others in public, stay home for at least three to four days if feeling ill, wear protective masks, maintain personal hygiene, and ventilate indoor areas regularly. The government has encouraged work-from-home arrangements to continue. Authorities have allowed gatherings to resume and reopened public sites, such as indoor sports facilities and museums. Religious activity, gyms, national parks, and other outdoor public areas are also open. Under the scheme, owners and staff at open facilities must maintain distancing measures to limit the spread of the disease.

Weird.

All I saw was Chris Wallace trying to sell a Bill of fake goods, and POTUS was calling out his BS constantly.

But WTH, I've got minimum 90% immunity to MSM BS at this point - not much of a challenge to see the crap they're still trying to shovel out.

Will be an amazing day when other people can see through the BS they've been fed for their entire lives.

Clock is ticking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

MRW Matrix gifs have become relevant again - Meme Guy

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm expecting JAFBF to respond and tell you the Matrix is actually a documentary

I have actually heard that, but in actuality it is more of an allegory.

When the "crazy" things I have said early on come to pass (which we are rapidly approaching)   .   .   .   you'll need to ask yourselves what have I not said that I have seen ?

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Weird.

All I saw was Chris Wallace trying to sell a Bill of fake goods, and POTUS was calling out his BS constantly.

But WTH, I've got minimum 90% immunity to MSM BS at this point - not much of a challenge to see the crap they're still trying to shovel out.

Will be an amazing day when other people can see through the BS they've been fed for their entire lives.

Clock is ticking.

Yet mere days into your delve down the rabbit hole you believed there was a marine incursion in Virginia.

Didn't take much to lead your mind along a dotted trail.

No matter who the leader of the greatest country in the world is - red, blue, right, left, it's an impossible balance between opening up the country for economic reasons while keeping the spread low. I don't think there is a reasonable person on the planet that says we need to lock everyone into their homes for 2, 3, or 4 years. 

If there was currently a blue democrat in the White House, no matter how conservative he or she was in opening the country, they would be vilified by the red right.

I'll say it one more time. To anyone who has not been affected financially, it is easy to say "everyone stay home"...... As soon as you get one email from your employer saying that your services are no longer needed, you will have a serious change of mind, much less when your mortgage, COBRA insurance, car payment, kid's tuition, electric, gas, water and food bills come due...... then you'll REALLY change your mind.

It's a no win situation, yet no one has the balls to admit that because they swing from the left, or from the right and simply REFUSE to look at both sides of the issue and simply ask themselves, "shit, how do you open up the country and contain the spread?"

.... and yes, I do realize that if I had a loved one dying from COVID, then my perspective would more than likely change on locking down the planet. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

I have actually heard that, but in actuality it is more of an allegory.

When the "crazy" things I have said early on come to pass (which we are rapidly approaching)   .   .   .   you'll need to ask yourselves what have I not said that I have seen ?

Oh don't give me that shit man. 

You blindly follow multiple people role playing on the internet as Q. They post loads of vague shit and wait for their mindless followers to fill in the gaps.

You make baseless claims repeatedly you might vaguely be correct once. Then you'll hold that up as evidence for the great Q. Ignoring the other 180 pages of bullshit. 

Or you just post vague shit like "q knew. Trust the plan" AFTER shit happens

You have a mental issue man. You have a longing to feel smart and special and in control because you don't get that from your everyday life. Q is that escape. That's it.

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You have a mental issue man. You have a longing to feel smart and special and in control because you don't get that from your everyday life. Q is that escape. That's it.

That's a bit much.  You literally know nothing about this guy personally.  Maybe he just enjoys getting guys like you to react exactly like this.