THE BROWNS BOARD

Name one positive resulting from all this BLM stuff?

Kvoethe

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm-supporters-ambush-murder-young-white-mother-saying-all-lives-matter?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=miximedia&utm_campaign=zerohedge

BLM Supporters Ambush, Murder Young White Mother For Saying 'All Lives Matter'

The mother of a 3-year-old boy was shot dead in an ambush over the 4th of July weekend after telling a group of Black Lives Matter supporters that 'all lives matter.'

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

All sniping aside...honestly...has BLM done anything positive???  No one can provide one positive.  All they can do is say your racist and try to shout you down. 

nope, nothing postive, a hell of a lot dangerously destructive, hateful, and violent.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I feel so much better about you as a person who's just happy to see people run over and shot with no bigoted prejudices involved.

You are a credit to the human race.

And the only thing you got right about me is I can be an asshole with people from time to time.

Yes, you're an asshole from time to time, including that ^^^ time.

You twice now in the same thread judged ones character based on your own innuendo like a good little liberal always does.

Right, "I'm just happy to see people run over and shot".

Asshole.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And at this point I'm still waiting for someone to list all the positive results of the BLM movement?

Besides just listening to the fake conservatives scream racism.

WSS

I can give you more positive results out of a  bowel movement.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

It illustrates some of the real issues our country needs to eventually deal with and begins to demonstrate the complexity of race issues in our country.

not seeing it. There are sub-cultural issues, sure.

raising hell and rioting over fake issues like "hands up don't shoot", which was a farce, doesn't mean race issues.

it means a feeble excuse to plunder and raise all hell.

The knee on the neck murder was sickening, most of us said that - but the riots in Portland? 53 days of helter skelter riots, arson, murders, rapes, whatever?

doesn't mean "race issues". It means marxist/communist issues.

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not seeing it. There are sub-cultural issues, sure.

raising hell and rioting over fake issues like "hands up don't shoot", which was a farce, doesn't mean race issues.

it means a feeble excuse to plunder and raise all hell.

The knee on the neck murder was sickening, most of us said that - but the riots in Portland? 53 days of helter skelter riots, arson, murders, rapes, whatever?

doesn't mean "race issues". It means marxist/communist issues.

The original question was concerning the BLM stuff.  I think that is a pretty general ask.  My response was general as well.  But I’m glad you found a way to weave in Marxism & Communism 😂

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

It illustrates some of the real issues our country needs to eventually deal with and begins to demonstrate the complexity of race issues in our country.

But it illustrates the racism is in reverse of what they were protesting originally and eventually looting and rioting.