THE BROWNS BOARD

Name one positive resulting from all this BLM stuff?

Kvoethe

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

See, caught one.

No you didn't. You're just delusional.

It helps identify you as white guilt trash by your responses.

It helps identify those like you who support mindless rioting, destruction, looting and murder.

• Upvote 1

As a matter of fact referring to the o p I would have to say that BLM has done more damage to the actual cause of acceptance a black people than anything in recent memory. There wasn't a single person here who wasn't shocked and outraged by The death of George Floyd. Nobody not Axe not Vamboo not Cal not Die Hard not Hammer not Gorka not me. I think just about everybody in America was on the same page. Unfortunately the animals in the ghetto and some other lowlifes decided most notably the pieces of shit the populate the anti Trump Pro Joe Biden cartel decided to Rampage destroy millions of dollars worth of innocent people's property destroy their livelihoods and in many cases kill them. Drag them out of their homes and shops and beat them to death and the fucking street.

You hypocritical sons of bitches who claimed that this movement is to draw attention to police brutality? Every time a police officer speaks sternly to a black criminal it's Front Page News. Meanwhile back in the inner cities controlled by that same Democrat cartel people are being killed by the dozens every week. Innocent people. Men women and children. And you Democrats, you liberals don't give a shit. America is lucky if some right-wing news Channel  shows the picture of an 8 year old girl gunned down by these bastards.

That's what BLM has done with the help of the scum and the left-wing media and the Democrats. If you want to complain about something, that would be a good place to start.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

I can name two. Some BLM protestors were shot. Others run over by a car.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So if you don't support mindless Riot murdering innocent people looting stealing destroying working people's property oh... You're a bigot? 

At least it does help us identify one type of person.

WSS

Nope-but when you make a statement like Gorka made like that to identify positive results about BLM, then you are definitely a bigot. I don't support anyone rioting

and believe firmly in arrest and prosecution of same. But killing them without threat to someone else's life is not in the cards here. Now if you have no choice then it

works the same way as LTC in this state. If you think they are trying to murder someone else or yourself and you can stop them by shooting, have at it.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope-but when you make a statement like Gorka made like that to identify positive results about BLM, then you are definitely a bigot. I don't support anyone rioting

and believe firmly in arrest and prosecution of same. But killing them without threat to someone else's life is not in the cards here. Now if you have no choice then it

works the same way as LTC in this state. If you think they are trying to murder someone else or yourself and you can stop them by shooting, have at it.

I've expanded on that in the last post. But if you can't answer the question you should ask yourself why not?

WSS

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And what statement may that be idiot?

I have no idea what color was ran over by a car or shot, but I bet they were white.

You right away brought color into it...you're the bigot.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing white guilt liberals get their heads smashed in.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I've expanded on that in the last post. 

WSS

I don't agree with any of the same shit you don't agree with and I also think they have hurt their cause. So on that we are in total agreement. But I explained what I believe about protestors too. Cross the line and get either arrest/prosecuted or shit dead because you are threatening the life of another.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

And what statement may that be idiot?

I have no idea what color was ran over by a car or shot, but I bet they were white.

You right away brought color into it...you're the bigot.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing white guilt liberals get their heads smashed in.

You're a liar too. It is obvious what you meant.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're a liar too. It is obvious what you meant.

OMG you're an asshole. And it's obvious you condone violence. White assholes like you lead these protests. I hate them more than their black partners in crime. The first vision I had when I heard that some protester got ran over was this one:

We all saw on display here is how corrupt are the minds of liberals like Tex.

I dislike all those BLM protesters black or white, but I loathe the white ones.  If a white protester gets harmed and I approve there's certainly things that can be it said about it, but if a black protestor is harmed and I approve the only thing that can be said is that I'm a bigot.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

We all saw on display here is how corrupt are the minds of liberals like Tex.

I dislike all those BLM protesters black or white, but I loathe the white ones.  If a white protester gets harmed and I approve there's certainly things that can be it said about it, but if a black protestor is harmed and I approve the only thing that can be said is that I'm a bigot.

Well I feel so much better about you as a person who's just happy to see people run over and shot with no bigoted prejudices involved.

You are a credit to the human race.

And the only thing you got right about me is I can be an asshole with people from time to time.

the blm movement has disgraced itself. calling someone "bigot" over a criticizing a movement is stupid, Tex.

You want negative attention that bad or what? what is wrong here?

Leo Terrell is a bigot against black people? seriously?

Larry Elder is a bigot against black people? they criticized the blm movement.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As a matter of fact referring to the o p I would have to say that BLM has done more damage to the actual cause of acceptance a black people than anything in recent memory. There wasn't a single person here who wasn't shocked and outraged by The death of George Floyd. Nobody not Axe not Vamboo not Cal not Die Hard not Hammer not Gorka not me. I think just about everybody in America was on the same page. Unfortunately the animals in the ghetto and some other lowlifes decided most notably the pieces of shit the populate the anti Trump Pro Joe Biden cartel decided to Rampage destroy millions of dollars worth of innocent people's property destroy their livelihoods and in many cases kill them. Drag them out of their homes and shops and beat them to death and the fucking street.

You hypocritical sons of bitches who claimed that this movement is to draw attention to police brutality? Every time a police officer speaks sternly to a black criminal it's Front Page News. Meanwhile back in the inner cities controlled by that same Democrat cartel people are being killed by the dozens every week. Innocent people. Men women and children. And you Democrats, you liberals don't give a shit. America is lucky if some right-wing news Channel  shows the picture of an 8 year old girl gunned down by these bastards.

That's what BLM has done with the help of the scum and the left-wing media and the Democrats. If you want to complain about something, that would be a good place to start.

WSS

image.thumb.png.316ea422faaa0a587e4f41057c568375.png

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

it isn't "happy", "smartass".

It's if you run in front of a speeding pickup truck on a highway to try to stop it, you learned a lesson - like touching a hot skillet with your hand, sorry, but it's good you learned to not do that stupid thing. Doing really stupid stuff - you get hurt - it's good you weren't killed.

no bigotry, STFU with that already. But you got the negative attention you apparently wanted, si?

All sniping aside...honestly...has BLM done anything positive???  No one can provide one positive.  All they can do is say your racist and try to shout you down. 

53 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

All sniping aside...honestly...has BLM done anything positive???  No one can provide one positive.  All they can do is say your racist and try to shout you down. 

It may have started for a good reason but has evolved into a Marxist and racist  machine only looking for more and more power. 

They are ten fold the KKK.