THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is Balt. good every year?

Icecube

29 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I sincerely wish you'd swallow bleach without applying thought to it. Goddamn you are an insufferable twat, notwithstanding your "cutting-edge" takes. 

You said you had no intention to reply to my posts nor did you wish me to reply to yours. It is now established you are a simple liar. And an ignorant and uneducated one to boot. I like it better when you try to be a grammar Nazi while misspelling words in the process.  

But, let me attempt to educate you (this won't be easy).

https://www.brighteon.com/96b4497d-451a-47b7-9086-bc7ff865007b

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2020/07/28/stella-immanuel-hydroxychloroquine-video-trump-americas-frontline-doctors/

He uses the "demon sperm" witch doctor to educate on a website with links to Alex Jones ... 😀 

You said you had no intention to reply to my posts nor did you wish me to reply to yours. It is now established you are a simple liar. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Icecube said:

You said you had no intention to reply to my posts nor did you wish me to reply to yours. It is now established you are a simple liar. 

It's been established for over a year on here that you are an idiot. 

I guess we are even. 

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

He turned out to be right about Hydro. Don't you pay attention to things in a real way? Or do you just keep swallowing the fake news without applying thought to it? 

No, he didn't.  What fucking planet have you been living on?   

Or...Oh...yea....you have been listening to the Demon sperm lady.  That is your source for your beliefs. (as incredibly stupid as you are....you very well may be the product of Demon sperm)