THE BROWNS BOARD

It's time for a positive topic.. Andrew Berry

Unsympathetic

New article on Berry

History of one of Berry's assistants

Berry has respect of agents

Misconceptions about Berry. Also discussion of past draft pick failures

Andrew Berry articles regarding the Sashi drafts  // One  Two

The combination of Berry and Stefanski appears to have a chance to be better than the past.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, Unsympathetic said:

New article on Berry

History of one of Berry's assistants

Berry has respect of agents

Misconceptions about Berry. Also discussion of past draft pick failures

Andrew Berry articles regarding the Sashi drafts  // One  Two

The combination of Berry and Stefanski appears to have a chance to be better than the past.

the draft picks are the clincher for me. I'm amazed at the strong criteria they went by (*football player/work ethic/character" )of their picks.  So many picks in the past have looked really good on paper.

but the 4th round lb who never even made it to training camp for serious legal problems? drunkard qb?

stoned wr? OL that didn't really want to fight on the plays? again and again and....

this last draft rocked - we'll see just how much a dramatic difference that makes when ? they start the season this year.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the draft picks are the clincher for me. I'm amazed at the strong criteria they went by (*football player/work ethic/character" )of their picks.  So many picks in the past have looked really good on paper.

but the 4th round lb who never even made it to training camp for serious legal problems? drunkard qb?

stoned wr? OL that didn't really want to fight on the plays? again and again and....

this last draft rocked - we'll see just how much a dramatic difference that makes when ? they start the season this year.

I would bet money that cal was all for the drunkard QB, the stoned WR, the OLineman who didn't want to fight on plays when they were drafted. Probably raved about how they all were "real football players with great ethics, great character, or guys who deserve a second chance and have fantastic upside!" 

This last draft class has some question marks surrounding it. We'll see how much it "rocks" in the upcoming seasons (hopefully). 

On 7/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I would bet money that cal was all for the drunkard QB, the stoned WR, the OLineman who didn't want to fight on plays when they were drafted. Probably raved about how they all were "real football players with great ethics, great character, or guys who deserve a second chance and have fantastic upside!" 

This last draft class has some question marks surrounding it. We'll see how much it "rocks" in the upcoming seasons (hopefully). 

Off memory - that's an affirmative to the drunkard QB.

21 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Off memory - that's an affirmative to the drunkard QB.

ask Canton Mike - I railed against drafting the drunkard qb hugely, always.

I tried to look on the bright side, then found out there wasn't one.

He could play, but couldn't stop drinking and partying.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

ask Canton Mike - I railed against drafting the drunkard qb hugely, always.

I tried to look on the bright side, then found out there wasn't one.

He could play, but couldn't stop drinking and partying.

Cal WAS against drafting Manziel. Wanna buy a Manziel jersey? You'll have to buy it from me, not Cal, so do some research before pointing fingers.

Mike

• Thanks 1