THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns are the first NFL team to sign all their draft picks

calfoxwc

that's cool - the Browns fo means serious BUSINESS to get going.

This entire Browns draft class is a kick start to the playoffs, I think.

and it seems we finally have a fo and coaching staff that know what they are doing - for a

badly needed change.

https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-first-nfl-team-to-sign-entire-2020-draft-class/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah.. Let me know when they make it to the playoffs...

"Hey it's our year !"

The motto of every did hard BROWNS fan.  And they are in a very competitive AFCN now.

GO BROWNS.....yeah baby !

I believe it's significant because the guys they drafted WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL and the

contracts were fair.

It's the difference between drafting guys who hold out, think it's cool to miss some/a lot of training camp, etc.

Also, it means you drafted players with no screwed up agents.

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I believe it's significant because the guys they drafted WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL and the

contracts were fair.

It's the difference between drafting guys who hold out, think it's cool to miss some/a lot of training camp, etc.

Also, it means you drafted players with no screwed up agents.

brownscheerleader.jpeg

been here.. done this... https://overthecap.com/looking-at-nfl-draft-success-since-2015

and our hit rate, with several total & high picks has been god awful since 2000...^^ check out/success rate/expected PT-to playing time performance 😜.. 

NFL HC'ing & position coaching really matters too.. Regardless of 1st or 5th rounder, it about maximizing on their skill sets.. and that ain't been good either...

I really want to see what kind of backbone Berry has to win building this roster..and I love the fact, that Haslam hates to lose..  

but am seriously hopeful in looking forward to the 2020 coaching staff & Berry's roster GM decisions.... good grief..something has to change..

so yes! Berry's 1st draft will be open for many hot takes..other players were right there & gobbled up soon after..

Let's just keep our drafting mistakes similar to Nick Chubb...👍

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

been here.. done this... https://overthecap.com/looking-at-nfl-draft-success-since-2015

and our hit rate, with several total & high picks has been god awful since 2000...^^ check out/success rate/expected PT-to playing time performance 😜.. 

NFL HC'ing & position coaching really matters too.. Regardless of 1st or 5th rounder, it about maximizing on their skill sets.. and that ain't been good either...

I really want to see what kind of backbone Berry has to win building this roster..and I love the fact, that Haslam hates to lose..  

but am seriously hopeful in looking forward to the 2020 coaching staff & Berry's roster GM decisions.... good grief..something has to change..

so yes! Berry's 1st draft will be open for many hot takes..other players were right there & gobbled up soon after..

Let's just keep our drafting mistakes similar to Nick Chubb...👍

Err, let's not keep drafting mistakes like Austin Corbett....taken before Chubb even. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Err, let's not keep drafting mistakes like Austin Corbett....taken before Chubb even. 

this will be my last attempt at axe-planning Dorsey's draft strategy...

1.) Yes! JD may have missed on drafting Corbett over Will Hernandez.. 

2.) But at least he had the balls to draft at another position. Because he already knew his buddy Gettleman took a running back named S. Barkley in the 1st round... https://pro-football-reference.com/years/2018/draft.htm    

LB Darius Leonard & Nick Chubb both proved to be great picks.. Put Dorsey truly saw the hand he was dealt before taking Chubb...