THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump wears face mask in public for first time during coronavirus pandemic

Vambo

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again Woody stay home if you're scared. Wear your mask to bed. 

Whatever makes you feel safe. 

WSS

This response makes no real sense. I mean, I get you're just trying to call everyone that thinks you should be wearing a mask "scared" to project some kind of outdated idea of masculinity and toughness onto yourself so that you can feel correct.... But there's no basis in actual fact there. Seems like the perfect cross section of Facebook QAnon soccer mom science, anti govt. conspiracy theorist and real America "back in my day" tough guy "everyone is a wimp now" conservatism

The medical science on this is pretty straight forward. You can say "I think medical experts and science are wrong and that the thing I read on Facebook is right so I won't wear a mask" but just staying as fact they're unnecessary is pretty irresponsible

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This response makes no real sense. I mean, I get you're just trying to call everyone that thinks you should be wearing a mask "scared" to project some kind of outdated idea of masculinity and toughness onto yourself so that you can feel correct.... But there's no basis in actual fact there. Seems like the perfect cross section of Facebook QAnon soccer mom science, anti govt. conspiracy theorist and real America "back in my day" tough guy "everyone is a wimp now" conservatism

The medical science on this is pretty straight forward. You can say "I think medical experts and science are wrong and that the thing I read on Facebook is right so I won't wear a mask" but just staying as fact they're unnecessary is pretty irresponsible

All are invited down to Texas to COVID-19 parties. No harm in having a little fun here with the "new hoax". Just ask this 30 year old who has a few words for you. Great party.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-30-dies-texas-attending-193121783.html

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why wouldn't I use the word scared? For example like wearing a seatbelt you're either scared more serious injury should you be in an accident or scared that the cops are going to pull you over and give you a ticket if you're not wearing one. Why would the trim scared bother you? It's obvious from your recent series of posts that you fall into the group that prefers to be confrontational to the group that prefers to quietly keep themselves safe. Not much different, even if it is the polar opposite, of the crazy women who threw the fits in public how about refusing to wear a mask. And I think there are enough quotes from quote," medical professionals just over the last 4 months about what masks can and can't do the people still don't grasp. I've got one I wear it if I have to.

WSS

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All are invited down to Texas to COVID-19 parties. No harm in having a little fun here with the "new hoax". Just ask this 30 year old who has a few words for you. Great party.

Is there going to be BBQ? Yes tex things are going to happen that shouldn't happen. Not very many 30 year olds are going to die from covid. Frankly not too many 30 year olds are going to die from  any particular cause. Not many 8 year old children are going to get shot dead by drug dealers. Not many high school athletes are going to die from heart attacks or Strokes at practice. Not many people are going to die from  jellyfish stings spider bites poisonous snakes but it does happen.

WSS

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Is there going to be BBQ? Yes tex things are going to happen that shouldn't happen. Not very many 30 year olds are going to die from covid. Frankly not too many 30 year olds are going to die from  any particular cause. Not many 8 year old children are going to get shot dead by drug dealers. Not many high school athletes are going to die from heart attacks or Strokes at practice. Not many people are going to die from  jellyfish stings spider bites poisonous snakes but it does happen.

WSS

Just sayin' Steve a lot of people are dying from this damn "hoax". My bet is 300,000+ American before it's done, the most from any one event since WW II. I revised that up from my original estimates BTW. Hospitals ICUs in Texas are running out of room and are turning people away now in the worst areas. It would be genocide to open schools back up next month in this state. 

My son  teaches 6th graders in a poverty area school in Travis county. We have plans to quarantine him if he goes back to work in the classroom next month. His wife and child both have asthma so he cannot be around them should our Governor insist on school openings. And they can't afford for him to quit. I'd rather he did. I'd support them financially, but he's a proud man.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just sayin' Steve a lot of people are dying from this damn "hoax". My bet is 300,000+ American before it's done, the most from any one event since WW II. I revised that up from my original estimates BTW. Hospitals ICUs in Texas are running out of room and are turning people away now in the worst areas. It would be genocide to open schools back up next month in this state. 

My son  teaches 6th graders in a poverty area school in Travis county. We have plans to quarantine him if he goes back to work in the classroom next month. His wife and child both have asthma so he cannot be around them should our Governor insist on school openings. And they can't afford for him to quit. I'd rather he did. I'd support them financially, but he's a proud man.

Tex, you should start supporting the WALL and decide to STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION>

Texas borders mexico. (Edit:) Travis County is southern Texas. (I had to look it up...)

from Vambo's op link:

"Most of the cases in the Southwest -- California, Arizona and Texas -- are occuring in counties closest to the U.S.-Mexico border, Atlas told anchor Jon Scott during an appearance on on "Fox Report Weekend."

"When you look in the southern counties of California, Arizona and the bordering counties of Texas -- with the Mexico border -- these are where most of these cases are really exploding," Atlas said. "And then you look at the Mexico map and in Mexico, that's where their cases are. Their cases are in the northern border zone states. And it turns out the timeline here correlates much more to the Mexico timeline of increasing cases than anything else."

and Pres Trump HAS BEEN TRYING TO STOP IT. YOUR DEMS WANT IT TO CONTINUE.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

image.thumb.png.79e910611444c20f1d05ce60812ffdea.png

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.61d11231e7cbcba1dcfb03afad1e143a.png

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

One of these things is not like the others...

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.79e910611444c20f1d05ce60812ffdea.png

Nice try- how old is that BTW? From current website:

Phase 3 of the economic reopening is delayed. Most people are wearing masks and social distancing in public, helping their neighbors and the economy by doing so. Join them so we can enter Phase 3 soon

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They had a big party last evening at The Little River Cafe in beautiful Oregonia Ohio. Rock band and all that, 100+ there. Right next to the bikepath. I kept a safe distance. No masks, no social distancing, and no occupancy limits. BTW, I don't wear a mask when I'm out on the bike- though I do see people wearing them. It would be ungodly uncomfortable, and as long as you're social distancing- it's not an issue. Also saw a pretty good scientific study about viral load on how much it would take to infect you, and the for the less than one second you'd be in range of a potentially infected person, the odds of getting infected are around zero.  

When enough of the young and otherwise healthy either get hospitalized or die, maybe they'll start taking things more seriously....  They're finding out even some of those who recover are going to have permanently compromised lung function. And to all the MAGAs in denial- great, when you croak less votes for Trump.  :D  

Now in regards to President Lysol finally showing up wearing a mask, doubtless with the number of covid cases surging, his election managers probably told him- it's going to look real bad if you don't start showing up with one on... 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex, you should start supporting the WALL and decide to STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION>

Texas borders mexico. (Edit:) Travis County is southern Texas. (I had to look it up...)

from Vambo's op link:

"Most of the cases in the Southwest -- California, Arizona and Texas -- are occuring in counties closest to the U.S.-Mexico border, Atlas told anchor Jon Scott during an appearance on on "Fox Report Weekend."

"When you look in the southern counties of California, Arizona and the bordering counties of Texas -- with the Mexico border -- these are where most of these cases are really exploding," Atlas said. "And then you look at the Mexico map and in Mexico, that's where their cases are. Their cases are in the northern border zone states. And it turns out the timeline here correlates much more to the Mexico timeline of increasing cases than anything else."

and Pres Trump HAS BEEN TRYING TO STOP IT. YOUR DEMS WANT IT TO CONTINUE.

Fox Report? IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!  Who opened up real fast? Texas? Which governor didn't give rat and listened to Trump? Arizona? Yup, blame the Mexicans, blame the Chinese. Blame, blame, blame.... 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Fox Report? IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!  Who opened up real fast? Texas? Which governor didn't give rat and listened to Trump? Arizona? Yup, blame the Mexicans, blame the Chinese. Blame, blame, blame.... 

you think california is republican?

what is the opposite of "smarting off" ?

dumbing off?

'Sanctuary' California Begs Trump for Help After Illegal ...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria...

May 04, 2020 · No doubt, Trump, who has spent billions of US dollars sending ships, PPE and ventilators to states to fight the COVID-19 outbreak, will help out California again. However, the irony over the ...

Under Trump, Undocumented Immigrants With COVID-19 Are ...

inthesetimes.com/...immigrants-covid-19-coronavirus

Apr 06, 2020 · Act Locally » April 6, 2020 Under Trump, Undocumented Immigrants With COVID-19 Are Being Denied Care. For immigrants, the coronavirus crisis is becoming a nightmare.

Hundreds of Chinese migrants detained at US border amid ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hundreds-of...

Since officials first reported the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan in late December and the United States imposed a travel ban for those entering from China, Border Patrol agents have detained 333...

’16 Illegals’ From Coronavirus-Infected Countries Released ...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/24/coronavirus-concerns-u-s-mexico-border

Mar 24, 2020 · Individuals encountered along the Northern and Southern border by CBP will be returned to Mexico or Canada without delay through the nearest Port of Entry. In the event an alien cannot be returned to Mexico or Canada, CBP will work with interagency partners to secure return to the alien’s country of origin and hold the alien for the shortest ...

Illegal Immigration and the Threat of Infectious Disease ...

https://sma.org/illegal-immigration-and-the-threat-of-infectious-disease

There's a growing health concern over illegal immigrants bringing infectious diseases into the United States. Approximately 500,000 legal immigrants and 80,000 refugees come to the United States each year, and an additional 700,000 illegal immigrants enter annually, and three-quarters of these illegal immigrants come from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, and...

328 Chinese nationals caught entering US illegally

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington...

Illegal immigrants apprehended at the southern border since Jan. 1: China: 328 South Korea: 3. Foreign nationals refused at land ports of entry by CBP from Feb. 2 to March 3: Canada: 113 China: 90 ...

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you think california is republican?

what is the opposite of "smarting off" ?

dumbing off?

'Sanctuary' California Begs Trump for Help After Illegal ...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria...

May 04, 2020 · No doubt, Trump, who has spent billions of US dollars sending ships, PPE and ventilators to states to fight the COVID-19 outbreak, will help out California again. However, the irony over the ...

Yup- from your article....  Mexico, a country of 126 million, has reported 22,088 cases of COVID-19.

And they sent them all to San Diego.....   Right wing propaganda.... I know Red State hysteria when I see it...  Two month old article...  

Now for a dose of reality- instead of blaming illegals...   https://www.azfamily.com/news/arizona-mayors-are-urging-governor-ducey-to-do-more-to-slow-the-spread-of-covid/article_7c3f869e-c2bb-11ea-8fce-3b2764e41185.html

There's only a couple dozen more articles blaming Ducey for her f**ked up response... I'm not going to waste more time posting them.... You can ditto that the Texas Governor- at least he's willing to admit he screwed up.... 

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup- from your article....  Mexico, a country of 126 million, has reported 22,088 cases of COVID-19.

And they sent them all to San Diego.....   Right wing propaganda.... I know Red State hysteria when I see it...  Two month old article...  

Now for a dose of reality- instead of blaming illegals...   https://www.azfamily.com/news/arizona-mayors-are-urging-governor-ducey-to-do-more-to-slow-the-spread-of-covid/article_7c3f869e-c2bb-11ea-8fce-3b2764e41185.html

There's only a couple dozen more articles blaming Ducey for her f**ked up response... I'm not going to waste more time posting them.... You can ditto that the Texas Governor- at least he's willing to admit he screwed up.... 

ha, you have to make up your own misinterpretations to be able to argue with them? fancy stuff there. lol

Meanwhile, you won't post them because... they are written by democrat MAYORS of major CITIES.

See, I believe in handling the covid outbreaks where they ARE. Not politically vs an entire state. You libs gloat over demoquack dirty politics.

Such as:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Gallego

Born
Kate Widland

October 21, 1981 (age 38)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Political party Democratic Party

The DEMOCRAT mayor of PHOENIX ARIZONA does nothing, and bitches at the republican GOV of ARiZONA to solve the problem.

In other words, if the REP GOV DID issue a statewide mandate to wear masks, etc...the DEMOQUACK Mayor of Phoenix would be the first to BITCH that the governor was "over-reaching" etc.

But the gov DOESN'T, so the demoquack MAYOR bitches that the rep gov should "do more".

Bitch, bitch, liberal independent BITCHing ad nauseum.

It's what you all do.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

We know by the past hordes of people of the caravans that not everyone crossing the board illegally are from Mexico so there's that.

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Tex are you telling me that his pride is causing him to put his family's lives at risk or am I reading that wrong?

But please keep screaming the word hoax over and over.

WSS

We have a plan to quarantine him away from his family if he has to return to teach. I'm thinking our Governor was totally shocked by what happened here when he reopened

everything too early. He did a 180 and closed it back down. I think he''s done listening to the Moron in the WH demanding schools reopen. Last time he listened he got himself a 

disaster just like I predicted it would be right here on the BB. School reopenings would be far, far worse. Too many infected kids bringing it back to too many multi-generational

extended families. Tillerson was right. He's a Moron. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Don’t forget about shark attacks.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

ha, you have to make up your own misinterpretations to be able to argue with them? fancy stuff there. lol

Meanwhile, you won't post them because... they are written by democrat MAYORS of major CITIES.

See, I believe in handling the covid outbreaks where they ARE. Not politically vs an entire state. You libs gloat over demoquack dirty politics.

Such as:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Gallego

Born
Kate Widland

October 21, 1981 (age 38)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Political party Democratic Party

The DEMOCRAT mayor of PHOENIX ARIZONA does nothing, and bitches at the republican GOV of ARiZONA to solve the problem.

In other words, if the REP GOV DID issue a statewide mandate to wear masks, etc...the DEMOQUACK Mayor of Phoenix would be the first to BITCH that the governor was "over-reaching" etc.

But the gov DOESN'T, so the demoquack MAYOR bitches that the rep gov should "do more".

Bitch, bitch, liberal independent BITCHing ad nauseum.

It's what you all do.

All you do is spout paranoia, bash Democrats, and defend President Lysol. 

And draw false conclusions. Does nothing? Because the Governor wouldn't let her (and several other Mayors), until very recently. But keep up with the bullshit.... 

Did a few covid cases leak over the border? Sure. But to say they're the primary reason there's massive outbreaks in Arizona and Texas because of illegals is a bunch of crap.  I don't need to post 10-15 stories going back to April to prove I'm right. I'm sure not going to waste my time doing so. However, you apparently want to blame it all on the Democrats. Well, guess what- the Governors of Arizona and Texas are Republicans who followed the lead of that Quack who inhabits the White House... And are now paying the price for doing so....  

Maybe you should ask Tex for a firsthand report of the real source of the covid problem in Texas.... 

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.61d11231e7cbcba1dcfb03afad1e143a.png   THIS?

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

They had a big party last evening at The Little River Cafe in beautiful Oregonia Ohio. Rock band and all that, BTW, my brother-in-law was there,visiting college friends from Dayton..Said was a great night! Nice Area to zip-line at Camp Kern

It would be ungodly uncomfortable, and as long as you're social distancing- it's not an issue. Also saw a pretty good scientific study about viral load on how much it would take to infect you, and the for the less than one second you'd be in range of a potentially infected person, the odds of getting infected are around zero.   

OR This?  ^^^  Easy choice! am good at 8ft away