Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

No debate? No surprise.

Wow, so this flaming asshole is using Trump’s tax returns as an excuse for Biden to NOT debate DT?

Really?...The sane people know the real reason behind it.

Trump would mop the floor with quid pro Joe and the Dems know it.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/opinion/biden-trump-debate.html

if I was Joe handlers I wouldn't let him out of the fucking. Just rely on 95% of the MSM to attack Trump on every minuscule issue possible. Even Biden's supporters realize he's a moron.

WSS

Will Biden release the Tara Reed records?

Do you guys think Trump still wants to be President? It seems he's tweeting some really dumb stuff lately. 

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Do you guys think Trump still wants to be President? It seems he's tweeting some really dumb stuff lately. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just ready to say fuck you people. Actually it wouldn't bother me if you won the presidency and handed the ball to Mike Pence, flipped off the press Corps grabbed his golf clubs and walked out.

😊

WSS

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Wife & myself thought the same thing weeks ago.. We've come to the conclusion he showing mixed cases of ..

a) a open to public, politics burnt out phase..while also dealing with 

b.) am not giving in to most Virus doctors.. It just ain't his life*style    

who in their right or left mind in any year? has seen/heard the chit this man has? No debate? No Surprise!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Wife & myself thought the same thing weeks ago.. We've come to the conclusion he showing mixed cases of ..

a) a open to public, politics burnt out phase..while also dealing with 

b.) am not giving in to most Virus doctors.. It just ain't his life*style    

who in their right or left mind in any year? has seen/heard the chit this man has? No debate? No Surprise!

Good take. While I'm not a Trump fan, he's facing stuff not many presidents have ever faced.

I'd feel sorry for him, but he does bring some crap upon himself with his Tweets. 

Pray for our USA.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Good take. While I'm not a Trump fan, he's facing stuff not many presidents have ever faced.

I'd feel sorry for him, but he does bring some crap upon himself with his Tweets. 

Pray for our USA.

Trump surprises me in many ways.

The biggest surprise is his take no shit, and get things done approach in DC.

The second biggest surprise is his uncanny ability to say stupid shit...there’s times he is his own worst enemy.

Bottom line, I would vote for Trump over anything the Dems currently have in their ranks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, Westside Steve said:

if I was Joe handlers I wouldn't let him out of the fucking. Just rely on 95% of the MSM to attack Trump on every minuscule issue possible. Even Biden's supporters realize he's a moron.

WSS

And if I were Joe's handler, I'd also want Trump talking as much as possible. 

Biden is an addled old man.  Dems had some decent people running...and they chose biden....seriously??  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And if I were Joe's handler, I'd also want Trump talking as much as possible. 

No Doubt. Especially when every word is going to be filtered through the dnc's propaganda wing.  

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No Doubt. Especially when every word is going to be filtered through the dnc's propaganda wing.  

WSS

You must be referring to the MSM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Yeah, no, sorry. Trump's words verbatim do that on their own. A biased news org will add the spin, but any sane, unbiased person will see the idiocy in many of his comments. And I'm not defending Biden's slip ups either. He's clearly lost a step 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

I'd sooner vote for Kanye than Biden.

What is your medical opinion on Biden's mental state?

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What is your medical opinion on Biden's mental state?

I think he's about 2 years from a locked dementia ward. Hyperorality is a sign of frontotemporal dementia, but that is usually a faster onset. He's been sniffing women and girls in public inappropriately for years, so it might just be regular old Alzheimer's and he's just a pervert. The people should demand that Biden and Trump take a cognitive exam on live television during one of the debates because they've got the nuclear codes.

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, no, sorry. Trump's words verbatim do that on their own. A biased news org will add the spin, but any sane, unbiased person will see the idiocy in many of his comments. And I'm not defending Biden's slip ups either. He's clearly lost a step 

That's exactly the case. Sure he says some stupid shit. But it's Amplified a hundredfold by left-wing media. And they soft-pedal Biden. And cover for him. The only Channel that called  him out of any substance is fox.

WSS

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just a step? lol.  He's lost more than that, he's lost his mind, literally.

It just occurred to me that you've never commented on the idiocy of Bidens comments, only Trumps.

As goofy and absurd as some of Trumps comments may be, any sane unbiased person will not be affected by them to the level of TDS sufferers.

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 5:47 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

And that's what's most scary and troublesome. No rational person would vote for Biden.

These assholes inclde voters clueless of the issues. Appearance and likeability is the only quality that matters. Obama was likeable, so is Biden. Trump could cure cancer but it wouldn't matter because he's not likeable. Now arises that question on who should be allowed to vote. The democratic process that we hold in such high regard is seriously flawed.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:02 PM, Bob806 said:

I don't think he, frankly, ever wanted to really be president. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't think he, frankly, ever wanted to really be president. 

And who, in their right mind, would? The guy has a businessman and used to getting things done by telling people to do this or to do that delegating Authority and firing people who were disloyal. Here in America disloyalty is rewarded in politics. 

WSS

• Upvote 1