THE BROWNS BOARD

Walter Football Early 2021 Draft Look

TexasAg1969

Studs at DE/LB & Interior DL...and we could use almost all those positions...realist, I don't want to see us on the clock till picks 15-20🤫..i hope to be watching?..Who can get after Trevor Lawrence 😤   Edit-- watch for the rise of Clemson LB James Skalski..booted in LSU title game last year..he brings lumber

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Studs at DE/LB & Interior DL...and we could use almost all those positions...realist, I don't want to see us on the clock till picks 15-20🤫..i hope to be watching?..Who can get after Trevor Lawrence 😤   Edit-- watch for the rise of Clemson LB James Skalski..booted in LSU title game last year..he brings lumber

With the 32d pick of the first round of the 2021 NFL draft Cleveland Browns select

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’d be happy with Next year being anything but QB and another Olineman.  

QB means Baker stunk and we are starting over and We have enough picks and $$$ tied into the Oline.

So much can happen between now and the draft, but as things sit now, I say go for the best D playmaker on the board, and I don't care if it's a DT, LB or a DB. The OL was fixed this year (you hope), fine at WR, RB, TE. The real monkey wrench would be if Baker stinks like last year. Then it's a whole other kettle of fish.  

9 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Both of Walter's drafts have us taking DE. Signals Vernon is elsewhere in 2021 and an admission that Chad Thomas is as marginal as we thought he was.

You can never have too many players who can rush the QB. 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:37 PM, SdBacker80 said:

I’d be happy with Next year being anything but QB and another Olineman.  

QB means Baker stunk and we are starting over and We have enough picks and $$$ tied into the Oline.

I don't see us taking either position, at least early.  Probably not a QB at all.  We are pretty deep at QB.  I can see a mid round OL selection.  I almost want that every year.  Depth and eventual replacement for guys like Bitonio.  He's not going to play forever.