Sign in to follow this  
htownbrown

Bye WHO

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

" Later reports also seem to indicate that the WHO deliberately recast the novel coronavirus as largely harmless, tweeting in January that there was no proof the virus could be transmitted from human to human, although it was clear from the Chinese experience that the virus was highly contagious. In February, Dr. Ghebreyesus claimed that “the spread [of coronavirus] to other countries is minimal and slow,” and that Chinese efforts to contain the virus had been successful. "

too late, WHO. You are corrupted and get lost. No more giant money from us.

ANOTHER GREAT MOVE FOR AMERICA by Pres Trump and co.

I'm sick of all the liberal globalist give America away garbage.

America FIRST dammit.

here's a good question - I've said it for some years now - time to get out of the UN. it is absolutely worthless - doesn't stop anything, it is corrupt as hell... no problem can be solved vs russia or china or any of their controlled friends - they simply veto anything they want, regardless of merit.

Stop...funding....the....UN. It's time.

America FIRST. The UN is worthless.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/07/07/us-formally-notifies-the-un-that-its-withdrawing-from-the-world-health-organization-could-the-un-be-next/

I’m ok with the US leaving the WHO as long as the money we allocate is still spent worldwide but smartly.  If this is us taking our ball and going home, I’m not in favor of the move.

17 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I’m ok with the US leaving the WHO as long as the money we allocate is still spent worldwide but smartly.  If this is us taking our ball and going home, I’m not in favor of the move.

I put them in the same boat as the United Nations. Most likely controlled by the Europeans and middle easterners who only see the United States as a hostile force and or a place to suck money from. 

WSS

• Upvote 1