Jump to content
BrownsFan4Evr

Washington Redskins

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

107461427_3539492029418845_4138987325527 [/img]

Ummmmm Redskins......great cut up, spray with EVOO cook until fork tender in the microwave and then coated with Italian dressing salt and pepper to taste if necessary and serve.

Delicious quick side dish and no ugly protests in front of your house.     :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Jesus.... And here we go with the anti-academics, anti-expert, anti-science bullshit.

 

"I don't need no book learned Mr liberal scientist telling me bout the weather. It's snowing in my backyard! Some expert. No global warming nonsense here!"

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Jesus.... And here we go with the anti-academics, anti-expert, anti-science bullshit. 

And it will never end.......I prefer a nice lunch with Redskins.   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

If producing liberal wackos are what you consider "academic quality", you're worse off than I thought. 

Go back to your fucking cave assholeGo back to your fucking cave asshole. You have no goddamn clue I doubt you went to college I doubt that you ever had to send kids to college. You wouldn’t know a book from a rock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Peer review this steeler suckass

Peer-review is by no means perfect. It is itself subject to bias, as most things in research are. Evidence from a peer-reviewed article does not make it reliable, based only on that fact.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0025619618307079

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1185/03007995.2011.624090

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4975196/

The point was it's world's more accurate than a newspapers poll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The issue is is California university of Berkeley is one of the best academic situations in this country. The fact is every single ranking says that it is. If you don’t wanna recognize it it’s just you continue to show your ignorance. It is not an issue of political point of you it is an issue of academic quality

Uh no, that is not the issue. I am not debating their academic rankings...very high in engineering, science, yes indeed.

Their high academic standards does not give them a pass as it relates to liberal activism. Academic rankings and liberal activism can easily be separate issues...yet you are to ignorant to see that.

If we could rank colleges according to the level of liberal activism Berkely would be right there at the top as well.

Berkey has become the hotbed violence during the Trump era. How did that happen? Hmmmmmm?

Now lets get ready for Gipper to jump to another irrelevant point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two kids that I sent to college. One went to a school that is considered liberal. It is also considered the best academic institution in the state of Ohio. Another one I sent to a school that is considered moderate to conservative here in Texas but it is considered one of the best academic institutions in the state of Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Uh no, that is not the issue. I am not debating their academic rankings...very high in engineering, science, yes indeed.

Their high academic standards does not give them a pass as it relates to liberal activism. Academic rankings and liberal activism can easily be separate issues...yet you are to ignorant to see that.

If we could rank colleges according to the level of liberal activism Berkely would be right there at the top as well.

Berkey has become the hotbed violence during the Trump era. How did that happen? Hmmmmmm?

Now lets get ready for Gipper to jump to another irrelevant   Well here’s the point you could hardly find any college that would be known for its conservative activism unless it’s a college based on fundamental religious teachings like Bob Jones or Hillsdale College. You will not find a Conservative base college that rental academically because the two do not mix well. Education and conservativism usually do not go hand-in-hand. Enlightenment and conservativism usually do not go hand-in-hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Even if the newspaper is a mouthpiece for left wing activism like the Washington Post?

The Washington post is owned by Jeff bezos, the richest man in the world. He may be a liberal but he's sure as shit not a socially conscious one. Get a fucking grip. We are talking about whether or not native Americans take offense to the team name. If they didn't this wouldn't even be a discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

The Washington post is owned by Jeff bezos, the richest man in the world. He may be a liberal but he's sure as shit not a socially conscious one. Get a fucking grip. We are talking about whether or not native Americans take offense to the team name. If they didn't this wouldn't even be a discussion. 

I am not so certain that Jeff Bezos considers himself a liberal or conservative. HIs one donation that was major was to have military veterans elected of any party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Uh no, that is not the issue. I am not debating their academic rankings...very high in engineering, science, yes indeed.

Their high academic standards does not give them a pass as it relates to liberal activism. Academic rankings and liberal activism can easily be separate issues...yet you are to ignorant to see that.

If we could rank colleges according to the level of liberal activism Berkely would be right there at the top as well.

Berkey has become the hotbed violence during the Trump era. How did that happen? Hmmmmmm?

Now lets get ready for Gipper to jump to another irrelevant point.

 

Destruction of property is not violence. Kindly stfu. Anyone standing with or defending Trump in 2020 is a dipshit, moron. You must exist on line item issues and think your personal belief structure is under attack! Lol

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gipper said:

I am not so certain that Jeff Bezos considers himself a liberal.

I agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Destruction of property is not violence. Kindly stfu. Anyone standing with or defending Trump in 2020 is a dipshit, moron. You must exist on line item issues and think your personal belief structure is under attack! Lol

 

Destruction of property not violence? Now I gotta pull up definitions for you people . Violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Trump, Trump, Trump...blah, blah, blah. I'm sure you'd rather vote for hair sniffing doddering moron who actually did grab pussy, who actually on tape bribed the Ukrainians, who had spewed more racist comments than Robert Byrd, who actually was involved in a conspiracy... over a guy who got things done.  You stfu.

Don't hear too much about that stuff on CNN do ya?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, technically, there are 5 authors listed on the paper. One from Berkeley and four from Michigan. The two main authors seem to be profs from both schools. I left that out originally because I figured it would derail this, but we're already there. 

Is Michigan also too liberal to count? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Something else both you deranged liberal apologists can suck on.

Professor: “Rural Americans” are “bad people” who deserve to suffer.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/professor-rural-americans-are-bad-people-who-deserve-to-suffer/

 

Has nothing to do with rural people has to do with ignorant stupid people   I grew up essentially a rural person. No no I did not grow up on a farm but we were in a somewhat rural community. Half rural half suburban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Destruction of property not violence? Now I gotta pull up definitions for you people . Violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Trump, Trump, Trump...blah, blah, blah. I'm sure you'd rather vote for hair sniffing doddering moron who actually did grab pussy, who actually on tape bribed the Ukrainians, who had spewed more racist comments than Robert Byrd, who actually was involved in a conspiracy... over a guy who got things done.  You stfu.

Don't hear too much about that stuff on CNN do ya?

Joe biden sucks too. The Republicans nor the democrats care about the people of this country. It's about who can floss their own pockets while holding office for as long as possible. I'm a life long Democrat but I've been disenfranchised with the party since 2015. I don't watch cnn or msnbc and I think democrats running on "Donnie bad" is a recipe for disaster. Now with that said Donald Trump is a total dipshit and obviously so are you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Destruction of property not violence? Now I gotta pull up definitions for you people . Violence: behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

Trump, Trump, Trump...blah, blah, blah. I'm sure you'd rather vote for hair sniffing doddering moron who actually did grab pussy, who actually on tape bribed the Ukrainians, who had spewed more racist comments than Robert Byrd, who actually was involved in a conspiracy... over a guy who got things done.  You stfu.

Don't hear too much about that stuff on CNN do ya?

https://www.who.int/violenceprevention/approach/definition/en/

Here is one that makes no mention of destruction of inanimate objects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vagitron said:

https://www.who.int/violenceprevention/approach/definition/en/

Here is one that makes no mention of destruction of inanimate objects. 

From your link:

"the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, that either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment, or deprivation."

You choose a definition not from a dictionary but one by the World HEALTH Organization? How nice.

Case in point the extremes you holier than thou libtards will go to in order to pardon and condone your behavior.

One more time steeler fan. Read slowly...

Definition of violence

1a : the use of physical force so as to injure, abuse, damage, or destroy

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 10:08 AM, Gorka said:

Planted in their heads by liberal professors. The same ones participating in those rock solid peer reviews.

100% wrong. Your entire theory rests on this - and yet you have zero proof of it.

The one Berkeley prof you're attacking explicitly disavows that stuff in both her research and her publications - but as usual, reality doesn't fit your kkkonservatard agenda of cancel culture towards all universities that's been going on for decades.

 

Yes, right wing cancel culture.  Right wingers have simply been framing it as  "common sense" when they're the ones doing it.  Being targeted is nothing new -- except for whiny, weak conservatives who are used to dishing it out but suddenly need a safe space when they're the ones receiving it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, no, he's right. The whole time I was at Michigan, everything was super liberal. We were all like "professor, please just teach us Engineering" and he said "no! Not until you learn about women's studies!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, no, he's right. The whole time I was at Michigan, everything was super liberal. We were all like "professor, please just teach us Engineering" and he said "no! Not until you learn about women's studies!"

Cornell engineering has no use for either equations or integrals - it was all patchouli oil, hacky sacks, and incomprehensible Dylan!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Cornell engineering has no use for either equations or integrals - it was all patchouli oil, hacky sacks, and incomprehensible Dylan!

Cornell did you go to CornellCornell did you go to Cornell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Cornell did you go to CornellCornell did you go to Cornell

Yep, my undergrad is from there in EE.  Ah, Phillips Hall.  Or should I say, 4 years of lack of sleep eventually translated to a piece of paper with fancy letters..

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Yep, my undergrad is from there in EE.  Ah, Phillips Hall.  Or should I say, 4 years of lack of sleep eventually translated to a piece of paper with fancy letters..

As you may know my son is there getting his PhD in biochemistry molecular biology. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Yep, my undergrad is from there in EE.  Ah, Phillips Hall.  Or should I say, 4 years of lack of sleep eventually translated to a piece of paper with fancy letters..

I knew there was a reason we were getting along ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×