THE BROWNS BOARD

Washington Redskins Name Change

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're the guy bellyaching about an innocuous name of a football team.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're the guy bellyaching about an innocuous name of a football team.

WSS

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I have to doubt if Native Americans are really all that offended or if it's just woodpeckers Democrats and stupid white liberals?

WSS

When did I say anything about being offended by the name? Try not to project typical Steve

Also, I linked to a Cal study giving you an answer to how native Americans feel

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

When did I say anything about being offended by the name? Try not to project typical Steve

Well Native Americans are offended that we're on this continent, so reading the study is a moot point.

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

That was a 2016 befor you assholes decided everything was based on race and a every minority needed to vote for Biden.

And just for the record anybody that's offended by anything can go fuck themselves.

WSS

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

That was a 2016 befor you assholes decided everything was based on race and a every minority needed to vote for Biden.

And just for the record anybody that's offended by anything can go fuck themselves.

WSS

The link I provided in the OP explains why they have a better and more accurate methodology in how they collected their data. 

And again with the "you" .... You just can't help yourself.

I'm out with this back and forth then. Read the report. 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The link I provided in the OP explains why they have a better and more accurate methodology in how they collected their data. 

And again with the "you" .... You just can't help yourself.

I'm out with this back and forth then. Read the report. 

No reason to help myself my dear hole of of the butt. Oh I might think differently if you weren't the number one sponsor of this kind of race-baiting bullshit but you are.

But it looks like you assholes have won another round with this issue. I'm sure it will make the world a better place.

WSS

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Who's really outraged though? You guys have been outraged over sports names and statues among other things for quite some time now.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

They should change their name to the Washington progressives. They already play like garbage. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

They should change their name to the Washington progressives. They already play like garbage. 

They can change it to whatever they want. Some conservative and others may clutch their pearls through the whole thing but no one will care eventually because football is football

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

They can change it to whatever they want. Some conservative and others may clutch their pearls through the whole thing but no one will care eventually because football is football

Actually I'm in favor of them changing the name. That was a bit of a joke, you see. 

• Upvote 1

Washington Democ

10 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

But not the Washington Democrats if they don't want to take the top spot as the most hated team in America.

The Washington Zulus to honor black people, since honoring black people is what we should all be doing now. Right cccp? Woody?

Zulus is not in the least bit racist. It would fall along the same lines as the Vikings, or Cowboys, neither are a race of people but rather belonging to a race of people.

Stunning that there are no teams that depict black people. Vikings, Cowboys, Raiders, Buccaneer's, Patriots, 49'ers... and one only imagines white people.

This is outrageous being that 60? 80? percent of the players are black.

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

The Washington Zulus to honor black people, since honoring black people is what we should all be doing now. Right cccp? Woody?

Zulus is not in the least bit racist. It would fall along the same lines as the Vikings, or Cowboys, neither are a race of people but rather belonging to a race of people.

Stunning that there are no teams that depict black people. Vikings, Cowboys, Raiders, Buccaneer's, Patriots, 49'ers... and one only imagines white people.

This is outrageous being that 60? 80? percent of the players are black.

Actually if I'm not mistaken the Zulus were butchered by the thousands by the ANC. But it's cool because it's black on black.

But as for Woodrow  complaining about being picked on nobody has time to go back over thousands of posts but I think anybody here, if they're honest, can remember you complaining about being outnumbered on the board and crying about Cal calling you a woodpecker. By the way you're not the only guy here that cries about being picked on but I think you're probably at least in the top two.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually if I'm not mistaken the Zulus were butchered by the thousands by the ANC. But it's cool because it's black on black.

But as for Woodrow  complaining about being picked on nobody has time to go back over thousands of posts but I think anybody here, if they're honest, can remember you complaining about being outnumbered on the board and crying about Cal calling you a woodpecker. By the way you're not the only guy here that cries about being picked on but I think you're probably at least in the top two.

WSS

If it happens all of the time it should be easy to do...

But you're delusional

You're confusing criticisms of you and this board as me complaining about being picked on, which has never happened.

But you'll keep claiming this, others on here will gather like ants to follow, and eventually I won't care enough to respond and you can claim victory. 

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I wanted to touch on this because of the assholes "wokeness" needed to coddle the youth who will be paying the future ticket prices and merch sales for these millionaires.

if and when these idiots decide to change the name from Indians to whatever,  I wont be following them anymore. 

as far as the dutch boi guy over on the Browns side says he thinks the team is as good as gone anyways - i agree and sadly wont care anymore.

50 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

I wanted to touch on this because of the assholes "wokeness" needed to coddle the youth who will be paying the future ticket prices and merch sales for these millionaires.

if and when these idiots decide to change the name from Indians to whatever,  I wont be following them anymore. 

as far as the dutch boi guy over on the Browns side says he thinks the team is as good as gone anyways - i agree and sadly wont care anymore.

Cleveland African Americans instead of Browns maybe?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

If it happens all of the time it should be easy to do...

But you're delusional

You're confusing criticisms of you and this board as me complaining about being picked on, which has never happened.

But you'll keep claiming this, others on here will gather like ants to follow, and eventually I won't care enough to respond and you can claim victory. 

I think you are confusing criticisms with whining pissing morning screeching Etc...

And again "a man's got to know his limitations."

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you are confusing criticisms with whining pissing morning screeching Etc...

And again "a man's got to know his limitations."

WSS

Alright, I see you're going to just continue to do the thing where you reject reality and make up your own. I shouldn't be surprised. You claim something happened that didn't and then you follow that you with more and more false statements to dilute the whole thing. You do it every time so I shouldn't be surprised. 

I'm out then. Enjoy your 4th

Feel free to get the last word and create your own reality