THE BROWNS BOARD

The lincoln project a pac full of crap - helping Pres Trump by their hate

calfoxwc

more PAC's than you can shake a stick at. Wonder who funds it.

"conservative Trump haters for Biden" of course... lol

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/02/the-atlantic-nukes-the-lincoln-project-on-where-the-money-they-get-is-going/

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

had to go back and edit, and simply paste the link back in for it to be active.

I have no idea why.

And how many PACs does Trump have Cal? Aw, gee, they don't like Trump, and that's his only hope to get reelected... Make voters who don't like DT hate Biden more. MHO? He will fail- because outside of the right wing conspiracists, there's a boatload of suburban voters who only voted Trump because they hated Hillary more, and aren't in his corner this time around. Joe doesn't carry 1\3 of Clinton's negative baggage... 

And now for the Democratic POV about "President I can do no wrong"....  :D   You can whine all you want and say "fake news" .  I'd really like to lock this thread- which I could, because I fully expect a barrage of MAGA denial, that I'm not going to bother to respond to.... Fair and balanced- which is an oxymoron in this Forum....   

EDIT: PS the video is textbook as to why some Moderate Republicans and Independents who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016 aren't going to support him this time around.... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

And how many PACs does Trump have Cal? Aw, gee, they don't like Trump, and that's his only hope to get reelected... Make voters who don't like DT hate Biden more. MHO? He will fail- because outside of the right wing conspiracists, there's a boatload of suburban voters who only voted Trump because they hated Hillary more, and aren't in his corner this time around. Joe doesn't carry 1\3 of Clinton's negative baggage... 

And now for the Democratic POV about "President I can do no wrong"....  :D   You can whine all you want and say "fake news" .  I'd really like to lock this thread- which I could, because I fully expect a barrage of MAGA denial....  

Maybe, we'll have to see.  Was it Hillary or policy?  The dems are stumping for some cartoonish ideas that don't mean shit to anybody outside the big cities.  Seriously, most people just want to raise their kids, go to work, and pay their bills.  The fuck with everyone else's feeling.  Trump offers a better chance of that than anyone the left has.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you know it's a liberal when they threaten to lock a thread because

it makes them unhappy.

See? they demand to control narratives. and they change the subjects.

Meanwhile, Hoorta -

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/505577-june-jobs-report-economy-coronavirus-reopening

that is 4.8 million jobs ADDED back into the economy. and Pres Trump didn't have to do it the cheap dishonest obaMao/biden way - they simply exploded gov hiring.

and "independents" bought into it.

You would lock the thread because.........you love the Lincoln Project?

or because woodpecker sent you a private message in secret birdscript?

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

And now for the Democratic POV about "President I can do no wrong"....  :D   You can whine all you want and say "fake news" .  I'd really like to lock this thread- which I could, because I fully expect a barrage of MAGA denial, that I'm not going to bother to respond to.... Fair and balanced- which is an oxymoron in this Forum....   

EDIT: PS the video is textbook as to why some Moderate Republicans and Independents who held their noses and voted for Trump in 2016 aren't going to support him this time around.... 

Left's playbook

1.  Accuse Racism

2. Deny your right to speak

3. Using the mob mentality

4. Play the victim

5. Appeal to authority fallacy

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you know it's a liberal when they threaten to lock a thread because

it makes them unhappy.

See? they demand to control narratives. and they change the subjects.

Meanwhile, Hoorta -

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/505577-june-jobs-report-economy-coronavirus-reopening

that is 4.8 million jobs ADDED back into the economy. and Pres Trump didn't have to do it the cheap dishonest obaMao/biden way - they simply exploded gov hiring.

and "independents" bought into it.

You would lock the thread because.........you love the Lincoln Project?

or because woodpecker sent you a private message in secret birdscript?

Just wanted to show you why those who took an interest in the Lincoln Project feel the way they do.... 

OTOH Cal....  https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/02/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

Trump has waved the White Flag regarding this disease. Admit it. It's all up to the governors now... Less % deaths, but record numbers of cases. And don't try the bullshit those numbers are being padded to make St. Hydroxy look better. As Bobby said, Trump's #1 agenda is to get reelected- with a bullet. Rubber police bullets if necessary. If you want to say "but look at all the great things for this country", well, I just saw plenty of not so great things if you happen to have an opposing POV.  

From USA Today...  

"WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump insisted Thursday his administration is getting coronavirus under control even as the daily number of new cases in the U.S. surpassed 50,000 for the first time and a top health expert warned the situation could get far worse.

At a White House news conference focused on the latest U.S. jobs report, Trump boasted about steps his administration has taken to contain the coronavirus pandemic.

“We’ve implemented an aggressive strategy to vanquish and kill the virus and protect Americans at the highest risk, while allowing those at lower risk to return safely to work,” Trump said. “That’s what’s happening.”

“In many cases,” he added, “we’ve done an incredible job.”

While Trump contended the coronavirus crisis is "being handled," his comments came a day after the U.S. reported 50,655 cases, the largest single-day total of new cases since the pandemic began. More than 128,000 people have died in the U.S. and the country's case total has reached more than 2.6 million, according to Johns Hopkins University data."

Do honestly think anyone who's looking at those numbers actually believes your crap anymore Lysol?   

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Do honestly think anyone who's looking at those numbers actually believes your crap anymore Lysol?   

Sure - it isn't gone, but it is controlled in most states, most areas. We spent a week in NC, most folks - no mask. no problem.

It's up to us - no president can order all Americans to be isolated in quarantine. Of course, you would love biden because he makes no sense like you, and he would federally mandate ALL Americans to always wear a mask...

yeah. THAT is your solution to your TDS? In most of the United States, it is GETTING under control.

Our gov can only do so much. Sorry, we aren't like CHINA where we would arrest millions and kill them off to hide the numbers.

Meanwhile, you blame Pres Trump and our gov out of the TDS disease...

here is what you can't admit:

I think TDS can make people allergic to reality - must be a bit like rabies. Just rage.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human ...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-health...

In a January tweet, the World Health Organization (WHO) cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) within the country yet.

China's Coronavirus Coverup -- Devastating Lies | National ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/chinas-devastating-lies

Paramilitary officers wearing face masks to contain the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus walk along a street in Beijing, China, March 18, 2020. (Carlos Garcia Rawlins/Reuters)

Wuhan Mayor Admits They Hid Information About Coronavirus ...

https://worldofbuzz.com/wuhan-mayor-admits-they...

Jan 29, 2020 · In a shocking press conference on Sunday (Jan 26th), the mayor of Wuhan, China, Zhou Xianwang has admitted that when they first detected the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV), they hid information about the outbreak.

China Admits It Destroyed Coronavirus Evidence – Trump Was ...

https://libertynewsalerts.com/china-admits-it...

Strip them of any responsibility, compensation, title, and all possessions and ship them to China. Reply; Natural Green Labs CBD Review. May 30, 2020 10:07 pm. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

I told you, Hoorta. You don't listen, you're all TDS blah.

You got nothin - we aren't over the covid, and there are giant outbreaks in cities. But your obamao commie and biden and the rest are happy with the riots - go figure on why.

Do you think anybody is going to believe you that China is not to blame? hell, the entire WORLD knows it.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, calfoxwc said:

I told you, Hoorta. You don't listen, you're all TDS blah.

You got nothin - we aren't over the covid, and there are giant outbreaks in cities. But your obamao commie and biden and the rest are happy with the riots - go figure on why.

Do you think anybody is going to believe you that China is not to blame? hell, the entire WORLD knows it.

I've said it Cal a bunch of times- China or no China- it happened- and we're getting worse by the day here.  Florida set another daily record... I did notice his little pep rally at Mount Rushmore yesterday with no masks and no social distancing.... Fortunately South Dakota isn't a virus hot spot. 

Pretty lame if you think I'm happy with the riots- I'm not happy Trump had a peaceful protest tear gassed though... 

So, This is Captain Hydroxy of the Covid Titanic...  Just a few minor leaks in the forward bulkheads, nothing to worry about, we have the situation under control.... the election is in sight, so open up the country, full speed ahead, and damn the virus!!!!   And be bold like me, leave the masks at home!!!  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've said it Cal a bunch of times- China or no China- it happened- and we're getting worse by the day here.  Florida set another daily record... I did notice his little pep rally at Mount Rushmore yesterday with no masks and no social distancing.... Fortunately South Dakota isn't a virus hot spot. 

Pretty lame if you think I'm happy with the riots- I'm not happy Trump had a peaceful protest tear gassed though... 

So, This is Captain Hydroxy of the Covid Titanic...  Just a few minor leaks in the forward bulkheads, nothing to worry about, we have the situation under control.... the election is in sight, so open up the country, full speed ahead, and damn the virus!!!!   And be bold like me, leave the masks at home!!!

not too lame - look at you, you defend the "peaceful protesters".

A. Pres Trump did not order the tear gassing - the U.S. Park Service did use pepper balls and smoke bombs. Not tear gas.

B. The use of pepper balls was totally justified, your "peaceful protesters" were throwing projectiles at the officers, and tried to grab their weapons. No tear gas was used. Once again, I'm teaching you some real history, and you are just plain wrong.

C. It was not all peaceful. from the article:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/verify-were-protesters-tear-gassed-to-clear-the-way-for-trumps-walk-to-church/507-911916a1-1b43-4579-a93e-1124a7f4359b

However, the U.S. Park Police depicted the protesters differently in its release on the incident. It said the protesters were combative, threw projectiles at officers and tried to grab their weapons. “Officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area,” it said. No arrests were made, it said as well. The CDC says “riot control agents (sometimes referred to as 'tear gas') are chemical compounds that temporarily make people unable to function by causing irritation to the eyes, mouth, throat, lungs, and skin.” Other definitions - like this 2013 study published in the National Library of Medicine - say only certain chemicals qualify as “tear gas.”

And that’s why this is a semantics argument. Officials are separating “pepper balls” from “tear gas,” but the objective of the two are the same; to irritate your skin and eyes as a form of riot control.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. Pres Trump did not order the tear gassing - the U.S. Park Service did use pepper balls and smoke bombs. Not tear gas.

B. The use of pepper balls was totally justified, your "peaceful protesters" were throwing projectiles at the officers, and tried to grab their weapons. No tear gas was used. Once again, I'm teaching you some real history, and you are just plain wrong.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/verify-were-protesters-tear-gassed-to-clear-the-way-for-trumps-walk-to-church/507-911916a1-1b43-4579-a93e-1124a7f4359b

However, the U.S. Park Police depicted the protesters differently in its release on the incident. It said the protesters were combative, threw projectiles at officers and tried to grab their weapons. “Officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area,” it said. No arrests were made, it said as well. The CDC says “riot control agents (sometimes referred to as 'tear gas') are chemical compounds that temporarily make people unable to function by causing irritation to the eyes, mouth, throat, lungs, and skin.” Other definitions - like this 2013 study published in the National Library of Medicine - say only certain chemicals qualify as “tear gas.”

And that’s why this is a semantics argument. Officials are separating “pepper balls” from “tear gas,” but the objective of the two are the same; to irritate your skin and eyes as a form of riot control.

Deflect, deny.. What WAS that white stuff Cal? Happy fumes? Nah- Trump had nothing to do with it...  go hug your Trump poster...  You obviously believe anything he says. 

When all other excuses  fail, claim "they started it". 

Trump was looking for a  fight, and he got a major  black eye.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Deflect, deny.. What WAS that white stuff Cal? Happy fumes? Nah- Trump had nothing to do with it...  go hug your Trump poster...  You obviously believe anything he says. 

When all other excuses  fail, claim "they started it". 

Trump was looking for a  fight, and he got a major  black eye.

then post a link showing what I posted is NOT TRUE, or go just keep TDS blabbing. It's what liberals do.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, calfoxwc said:

Right back at ya Cal- you guys love it when it's coming from DT.  FAKE NEWS!!!  REVISIONIST HISTORY!!! The PARK SERVICE DID A MASSIVE BOGUS REPORT TO COVER THEIR ASS!!!!   

Two can play the Trump bullshit game Cal....   It only turned nasty when the Trump mafia tried to clear the area.... 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Right back at ya Cal- you guys love it when it's coming from DT.  FAKE NEWS!!!  REVISIONIST HISTORY!!! The PARK SERVICE DID A MASSIVE BOGUS REPORT TO COVER THEIR ASS!!!!   

Two can play the Trump bullshit game Cal....   It only turned nasty when the Trump mafia tried to clear the area.... 

no link, you opinion does stink. A covered wagon pulled by mules is the same thing as a hot rod to you emotional liberal...er..."independents".... because they both are rides to get somewhere.

sorry to disappoint you lib...er..."independent".... but the Park Service and the Secret Service would have done the same thing had your obaMao commie gone there. Have a nice l....er...."independent" day.

• Haha 1